November 8, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
PAPOUCHE

I don't mean to offend any gay people with this statement, but on my home way from school today, I saw what might possibly be the GAYEST thing I have ever seen since living on this Earth. Okay! So this guy on my campus was walking around wearing these cut off jeans, he had them all rolled up and cuffed like Monkey D. Luffy, which is normal I guess (depending on your own personal style preference) a lot of people wear their pants like that. But considering it is currently 52 degrees in Florida right now, I guess the guy decided he wanted to stay warm by complementing his cuffed jeans with the left over pants sleeves from a pair of camouflage pants that he apparently cut off. So just imagine a guy walking around wearing a pair of pants that stops at the top of his knees, exposing the entire middle portion of his legs, and from the bottom of his knees down to his ankles, the cut off remains of a pair of camouflage pant sleeves (they looked like they were from OBEY, but that's just me guessing); all while wearing a pair of Retro 1 Jordans, a black and red Diamond Supply Co. lettermen and a purple and green Huf Plant Life five panel camper. If I can compare it to anything, it kinda looked like the tights that Pharrell has been wearing under his jeans recently, but in reverse. If that makes sense...

I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter, so I'm not really that good at keeping up with trends; is this some kind of new thing that I don't know about? Or was the guy at my school just doing way too much reaching? I know I can't be the only one that thinks this is ridiculous...And this is coming from a guy who wears jean jackets! What do you guys think? Sorry if this ended becoming a long post.

This is PAPOUCHE, signing out. FLORIDA!!!!

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

November 8, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
adoboFosho

thats an old skater look so its not "new"

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 8, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
rabbitman

good story

be careful what you pretend to be

November 8, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
Jay_Bird

I like how pharrell is rocking that

But for one

1. I will never cop jeans that's that high above my knee

2. I will never find tights that go with it

And what's up with pharrell tatts, he trying to get lazar surery or what,they look faded
November 8, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

you dare question the gawd skateboard P, he is the reason you wear skinny jeans and wanna rock supreme so badly?

:)

November 8, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
playboyxxx

p is god but shit he been wearing of recent is hilarious lol. swatever thou

and yeah jay he said he regrets most of em

pink like hamilton

November 8, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
$$$$$

Lol Pharrell is a pretty bad dresser tbh. I don't know why niggas fan so hard over him.

And he's an overrated producer. Fight me.
November 8, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
Jay_Bird

you dare question the gawd skateboard P, he is the reason you wear skinny jeans and wanna rock supreme so badly?

I have never rocked skinny jeans in my life and never will homie
November 8, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
PAPOUCHE

Lol, you guys clearly did not read the whole post, this isn't really about Pharrell at all. I just made a small comparison to the outfit he's wearing in the picture.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

November 8, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
Jay_Bird

Post pics or it didn't happen
November 8, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
craigsagersuit

impossibru

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 8, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
PAPOUCHE

Post pics or it didn't happen

I thought about taking a pic, but then I thought that would've been too suspect. But there is no way I could've made something like this up.

November 8, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
dr0z

I don't like this. Seriously, you may get hit on by a gay dude wearing this.
November 8, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
OG_ENABLE

That look is straight piff y'all niggas is wylin.

Please login first to reply.