Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 17, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
bobby

Please give me a legit source of the Illuminati and Masonry being associated in any way shape or form and not some gay YouTube video or a stupid conspiracy theory website.

I don't think the illuminati is a very textbook/journal friendly topic. Nevertheless, is there a great difference between pulling information from a 'legit source' created by conspiracy theorist or a youtube video by a conspiracy theorist. c'mon son.

Why don't you give us a legit source of illuminati and masonry being disassociated? and not some gay website you pulled up off a google search.
August 17, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
BuddyOmar

Have you guys realized that we humans are such evolved beings far apart from other animal species yet we are all enslaved with one idea and that idea is the need to get money. Money controls all of us. But why? Why are we so all so centered about getting this green paper. For all we know it means life to us yet it is just paper.

Sometimes I envy other animals such as the birds because in a way they are "free" and can fly and do anything their body is physically able to do while us on the other hand, humans we have the mind and the power of reason yet we are enslaved by rules and ideas. We are bounded by our means. By our own species. What is there to it? There has to be something out there that is more than this.

Depends on the society tbh.

On another note, there is an "Illuminati", but there isn't if that makes sense. The "Illuminati" so many dumb niggas are bitching about is right in front of them except they're too ignorant or stupid to understand that. You have multi-billion dollar conglomerates and think tanks all at the helm of the most powerful country in the world. They have essentially hijacked our Defense Dept, military, and in some instances the media to manipulate and shape the public's perception of EVERYTHING. The "Illuminati" is a red herring thrown in the faces of the ignorant American public to sway them away from the real powerhouse that is very, very real.

Edit: Lobbies are ones of the major reasons the "change" voters are constantly clamoring for will NEVER be achieved in our society. That's why I personally refuse to vote for candidates that are essentially backed by the same forces they claim to be against.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 17, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
Jollibee.

Have you guys realized that we humans are such evolved beings far apart from other animal species yet we are all enslaved with one idea and that idea is the need to get money. Money controls all of us. But why? Why are we so all so centered about getting this green paper. For all we know it means life to us yet it is just paper.

Sometimes I envy other animals such as the birds because in a way they are "free" and can fly and do anything their body is physically able to do while us on the other hand, humans we have the mind and the power of reason yet we are enslaved by rules and ideas. We are bounded by our means. By our own species. What is there to it? There has to be something out there that is more than this.

Depends on the society tbh.

On another note, there is an "Illuminati", but there isn't if that makes sense. The "Illuminati" so many dumb niggas are bitching about is right in front of them except they're too ignorant or stupid to understand that. You have multi-billion dollar conglomerates and think tanks all at the helm of the most powerful country in the world. They have essentially hijacked our Defense Dept, military, and in some instances the media to manipulate and shape the public's perception of EVERYTHING. The "Illuminati" is a red herring thrown in the faces of the ignorant American public to sway them away from the real powerhouse that is very, very real.

Buddy-O you need to make a song about some illuminati shit bruh
August 17, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
DStyles

Please give me a legit source of the Illuminati and Masonry being associated in any way shape or form and not some gay YouTube video or a stupid conspiracy theory website.

I don't think the illuminati is a very textbook/journal friendly topic. Nevertheless, is there a great difference between pulling information from a 'legit source' created by conspiracy theorist or a youtube video by a conspiracy theorist. c'mon son.

Why don't you give us a legit source of illuminati and masonry being disassociated? and not some gay website you pulled up off a google search.

Source:

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 17, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
BuddyOmar

Source:

Again, you're just arguing over myths and hearsay. Niggas should be worried what Bechtel, the CIA, and Halliburton have been doing rather than arguing over myths. People are on the right track but are going in the wrong direction.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 17, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
DStyles

It's 2012,

fuck bitches get that guap

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 17, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
"MERCY"

if u gotta free 2 hours, watch this and your perspective on life will change. certified

click on video, skipped a little bit

saw dude drawing dicks
August 17, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
jafeel

y'all are probably the ones that like those truth beckons pages on Facebook and just studied up on the Illuminati on wikipedia.
August 17, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
bobby

^ that scene was showing a cartoon drawer using subliminal techniques by taking sexual images as bases for characters in Disney to desensitize children... I wouldn't recommend randomly skipping thru that video
August 18, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
overdrive

Some futurist thinking here - http://thevenusproject.com/downloads/ebooks/Looking-Forward-v2.pdf

I will update later
August 18, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
hasbeens

Bankers just robbed the whole country and niggas are more concerned about talkin about the illuminati. There aint even any mystery, they straight up robbed us tho, and your concerned about 2 chainz. Funny how rappers spit about killing people, drugs, extortion, prostitution...yet people are outraged over the Illuminati? TAKE A STEP BACK, AND WAKE THE FUCK UP.
August 18, 2012 @ 01:20 AM

If anyone was to actually look into the actual Illuminati instead of being stuck on mainstream artists who are, like someone already said, nothing but pawns to brainwash the people into even more fucked up behavior, thats the exact kind of thing they would and do find out about. The bankers situation is literally one in the same with this discussion. I agree with your point, but you're ignoring that theres a bigger picture behind that. But yea, people SHOULD be outraged about the banks being a COMPLETELY corrupt system that to this day rules over society. And in some places they are - look at Iceland. The awareness of this corrupt and manipulative force ruling humanity (illuminati) is only going to spread through the example of the bankers.

edit - lol the irony when someone telling others to "wake the fuck up" is actually unknowingly doing the opposite...the banking scenario is not isolated from all of this at all lmao. its BEEN being said by the actually knowledgeable open minded people that the banks were a huge stronghold and center of the current Illuminati control. Whoever disliked this post, you're doing nothing but disliking an absolutely undeniable truth. Look up the Rothschild family, I guess you can start there.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" -Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

August 19, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Axraexl

Im convinced that the mission of the NWO all goes back to the days of Babylon, the time before God split up the earth and divided the languages. Theyre basically trying to rekindle that One World Order.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 19, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
samb222

Regardless of if they're real or not, even researching it opens your eyes to what's really going on, whether it's bankers or the illuminati.. Or if they're one of the same..
August 19, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
BuddyOmar

Bankers just robbed the whole country and niggas are more concerned about talkin about the illuminati. There aint even any mystery, they straight up robbed us tho, and your concerned about 2 chainz. Funny how rappers spit about killing people, drugs, extortion, prostitution...yet people are outraged over the Illuminati? TAKE A STEP BACK, AND WAKE THE FUCK UP.
If anyone was to actually look into the actual Illuminati instead of being stuck on mainstream artists who are, like someone already said, nothing but pawns to brainwash the people into even more fucked up behavior, thats the exact kind of thing they would and do find out about. The bankers situation is literally one in the same with this discussion. I agree with your point, but you're ignoring that theres a bigger picture behind that. But yea, people SHOULD be outraged about the banks being a COMPLETELY corrupt system that to this day rules over society. And in some places they are - look at Iceland. The awareness of this corrupt and manipulative force ruling humanity (illuminati) is only going to spread through the example of the bankers.

edit - lol the irony when someone telling others to "wake the fuck up" is actually unknowingly doing the opposite...the banking scenario is not isolated from all of this at all lmao. its BEEN being said by the actually knowledgeable open minded people that the banks were a huge stronghold and center of the current Illuminati control. Whoever disliked this post, you're doing nothing but disliking an absolutely undeniable truth. Look up the Rothschild family, I guess you can start there.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" -Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

More info on the banker situation? I'm not aware of it.

August 19, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
joeywankenobi

August 20, 2012 @ 03:23 AM

More info on the banker situation? I'm not aware of it.

No doubt man here you go

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/07/tim-geithner-admits-banks-bailed-out.html
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/07/banker-arrests.html
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p/banker-resignations.html

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

August 20, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
aalexander

All I gotta say is that right now there is only speculation and a lot of it no one really knows whats going on but we do know that something is going on. I personally believe in the spirituality, higher consciousness and sacred geometry but that is just me. I have believed this shit all the way back since i heard about Y2K because like most people don't know and usually say "oh nothing ever happens" but Y2K did happened look at our society now compared to 2000 or the 90's technology did take over but not in the way people think, nothing is ever gonna happened the way we think because its our imagination and not reality, doesn't mean it that our imagination cannot manifest into reality( spirituality lesson) but something is gonna happened just not sure what but be ready.
August 20, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
Jollibee.

My brain is about to explode watching all this shit.

What if the Illuminati control everything that we eat and buy such as Mc Donalds and Cigarettes??? The government states that they are unhealthy for your health yet they still sell them. Why does the government just stop everything altogether if it's bad for someone's health?? What if these companies are doing it not just for the money but the downfall or weakening of the human body for easier control. By easier control I mean people will be unhealthy so they will get sick. Then they would need to sick medical help. Then because of that they would need to spend money.
it's like these companies know how human behavior works and they know it's not only them who could benefit but other companies as well(paying for medicine because you bought a pack of cigarettes) see how everything is inter connected because of money and human behavior????? I know my explanation is a lil bit rocky but still try to get what i'm trying to say.
August 20, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
chiptharip

didn't read through the thread but some of my friends tried to convince me of this illuminati bullshit with all those tv channels and shit where the symbols are shown but i don't get it why should they put there logos everywhere? wouldn't that be dumb
August 20, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
bobby

^their symbols are everywhere and often times right in front of our faces. however the common, inattentive folks don't pay close enough attention to notice, or bother to figure out WHY it's there or WHAT it means. this is their method of indoctrinating us into acceptance of them. welcoming the antichrist by subtly placing indicators of his coming on everyday things.

recognize this?

remember it and you'll start noticing it on all types of things. for example:

they cover this subject in depth within "The Arrivals" documentary I posted on the first page of this thread.
August 20, 2012 @ 07:28 PM

All I gotta say is that right now there is only speculation and a lot of it no one really knows whats going on but we do know that something is going on.

Pretty much a completely wrong statement lol, just because you dont do research doesn't mean the actual information isn't already there and has been for years...its extremely obvious what goes on actually, the agenda is explained through examples of bills, letters etc. from these people in thousands of books lol...

August 20, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
chiptharip

but i don't get the sense what effect is it to put their symbols like on the marlboro pack?? if they really would be real why should they put their logos nd stuff everywhere so that people like you search for all that? that would be dumb for a covert organization
August 20, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
bobby

it seems like deep down you believe it but don't want to accept it. once you start to become aware it's difficult to grasp that you've been enclosed in a bubble.

if they really would be real why should they put their logos nd stuff everywhere so that people like you search for all that? that would be dumb for a covert organization

you're asking the wrong questions. the fact of the matter is it IS there, right in front of you and it DOES have a specific meaning behind it. you have to realize the regular joe will not search for it, nor realize it's there in the first place. did you realize what that was before you saw my post? i'm sure you've come across a malboro pack before... i basically said in layman's terms why they are visible in my previous post.

they are not worried about a couple people knowing the deal. you think you or I could single-handed do anything to influence their agenda? no... not even a remote chance
August 20, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
chiptharip

i smoke marlboro everyday and never even recognized that logo how should that shit effect me?
i just don't see the sense.
and I'm not asking the wrong questions how do you know it does have a specific meaning?
if i search long enough i can find the logos or pieces of them anywhere because there is a shitload of symbols that are possibly connected to the illuminati
just go on youtube and check the videos where they find the "hidden symbols" in disney movies and tv channels and shit thats just bullshit
August 20, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
bobby

idk what to tell you man. the information is right in front of you.. how you choose to interpret it is up to you
August 20, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
BKBROWN

Reptilians control the world b

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 20, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Jollibee.

i smoke marlboro everyday and never even recognized that logo how should that shit effect me?
i just don't see the sense.
and I'm not asking the wrong questions how do you know it does have a specific meaning?
if i search long enough i can find the logos or pieces of them anywhere because there is a shitload of symbols that are possibly connected to the illuminati
just go on youtube and check the videos where they find the "hidden symbols" in disney movies and tv channels and shit thats just bullshit

You don't realized it but the fact that you bought the product fuels the companies. It's money b. I mean do you alyways buy Marlboro and smoke it on a daily basis? if so then the companies have done their job.
August 20, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
chiptharip

thats a different point. they would also get the money without putting their secret symbols on the packs
September 11, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
EscataSon

ALL REAL NIGAS AND MUSIC / MOVIE LOVERS READ THIS SHIT AND THINK ABOUT IT.

The devil was most liked because of his handsomeness, beautiful music, and everything that make u sin. He wanted to be God so the way he was turned into sin because he abuses the way he is made

we see big asses/long rods and good looking pussy/sexy bodies, weed and other drugs , robbing shit and shooting shit. which is mentioned in music.

like other ppl listen to rock music and artists that talks about suicide, sex, killings and the same shit. it makes you lust for women/men, greed for money/fame, it makes u idolize them and stuff.

the words said in music are strong and it gets in you because you can feel the words and the beat as background that matches your rhythm of your lifestyle clothing and other stuff. you feel like you can relate to it. We are attracted to those things because by nature we are born in sin and because we feel as they music matches us in a way we do shit to say my favorite artists is so and so because he or she kind of relate to the way my life is going.

illuminati is a religion trying to turned out Christian Religion because there are so many that know that Jesus is Real.
the USA was made for ppl who wanted to believe in there own religion. so that's where the devil found ppl to dwell in from greed to all the sins. unstable Christians with their belief, faith, an selfish ness of HIS grace came with them for idk why.

Christians didn't really know about all this in a way but they always warned us about going to party's+ clubs+ dancing+ drugs+ girls+ guys+ uncut music+ what they say that make you feel in the zone+ the nature of liking those things from being born into sin all equal ( = ) fornication (seeing ass & breasts, money, weed and music to in force these likings) uncut music has cursing to make the lyrics noticeable (curse words are strong that's why ppl aren't suppose to say them) drugs keep you in that set mood for some hours, dancing with bodies on body is a lust way of fucking (ass shaking on dicks) and all the same shit musicians say.

movie lovers are just dumb because they try to make their human body do stunts and shit that is made by computers to reality. don't let kids think they are like cartoons because it mess up there minds.

to beat the illuminati is hard because you have to change your actions some steps are to: not buy music, movies, and leave drugs, sex (unless married), and killings alone. the music put it in your head. otherwise why do professional people let shit like that hit the air. and by leaving these things alone.

they will go broke (it's like fighting with money) the same with drugs ( sober makes you become real with yourself)
clubs, parties, and sex type shit makes you lust

and leaving music kills corruption to mind. the beat is like drug to you and the words they say is like u smoking on it. n with you liking the beat and words you get high off that song.....it then becomes yo favorite. Im just turned 20 years old, im ??????????? and sexy as girls say and i get the picture.

Please login first to reply.