July 24, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
Swerve.

Aight so at the start of this last school year i got back i touch with one of my old friends and this bitch fucking hatched out of her cocoon or something because she came back looking fine as fuck. but she was one of those girls whos tom boyish you know? has a bunch of guy friends and everything? anyways we start talking and she eventually tells me she likes me and that shit, so i start trynna get some nudes, cuz this bitch got titties in excess, and i just keep texting her and trying to be slick and that shit just ruined everything... i reread the texts and shit and was like goddamn wtf was i thinking you know?
July 24, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
Pantic

I know that feel, i've read through old convo's too and it's so obvious to see where i fucked up afterwards but somehow that shit ain't obvious when you actually writing it
July 24, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
.kciN

Lmao, you young bucks... So you had some dime feeling you who probably didn't know her worth yet having just grown into her boots and you went after nudes?! Damn son, if you had shown her more respect you could have had her round your finger, taking dat v card and everything... That's some elementary shit... Ah well, I was young once too, you live and you learn greenhorns
July 24, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
.kciN

Post examples of failed game so we know what to avoid

i start trynna get some nudes, cuz this bitch got titties in excess, and i just keep texting her and trying to be slick
July 24, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
LA_1201

smh n00b

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 24, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Swerve.

Aight so at the start of this last school year i got back i touch with one of my old friends and this bitch fucking hatched out of her cocoon or something because she came back looking fine as fuck. but she was one of those girls whos tom boyish you know? has a bunch of guy friends and everything? anyways we start talking and she eventually tells me she likes me and that shit, so i start trynna get some nudes, cuz this bitch got titties in excess, and i just keep texting her and trying to be slick and that shit just ruined everything... i reread the texts and shit and was like goddamn wtf was i thinking you know?

Post examples of failed game so we know what to avoid

Like real dumb shit. Like she would be like i just got out the shower and im drying off, and id be like i dint believe you, pics or it didnt happen. she'd mess around and send me like a picture if a gorilla or some shit at first,but later just started like hahaing to whatever "joke" i would make. shit got me sad, especially when id go over and this bitchs dad (diclvorced parents) would leave and wed be all alone and this bitch wearing like big shirts and that shit and i just couldnt come through in the clutch. shame.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
.kciN

shit got me sad, especially when id go over and this bitchs dad (diclvorced parents) would leave and wed be all alone and this bitch wearing like big shirts and that shit and i just couldnt come through in the clutch. shame.

Oh fuck son, on the real you pussied out, no two ways about it... Bitch was gagging for it and you got soft... I wouldn't be admitting this to anyone let alone here on HB, I feel a shit storm of flame coming on, hate it had to be you b.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
Pantic

i start trynna get some nudes, cuz this bitch got titties in excess, and i just keep texting her and trying to be slick

Yea was shaking my head at this too, but felt like showing a little sympathy, guess im in a good mood today
July 24, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
Swerve.

Theres more stories about shit like this too, but just gotta learn from the past.
shit got me sad, especially when id go over and this bitchs dad (diclvorced parents) would leave and wed be all alone and this bitch wearing like big shirts and that shit and i just couldnt come through in the clutch. shame.

Oh fuck son, on the real you pussied out, no two ways about it... Bitch was gagging for it and you got soft... I wouldn't be admitting this to anyone let alone here on HB, I feel a shit storm of flame coming on, hate it had to be you b.

If i get shit for it so be it, atleast im not like ericleavitt making up stories and shit, life goes on.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
.kciN

Theres more stories about shit like this too, but just gotta learn from the past.

If i get shit for it so be it, atleast im not like ericleavitt making up stories and shit, life goes on.

Real dudes recognize real dudes bro cool I hope you've upped your game since though...
July 24, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
Swerve.

Real dudes recognize real dudes bro cool I hope you've upped your game since though...

Hell yeah, took alot of trial and error , but yall niggas will see when school starts back up, believe that.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
Pantic

Speaking of, im fucking thirsty these days. Just moved to a new town and besides a couple visits from the old homies once in a while i rarely get out, i'm done with school so i really dont meet any girls these days... Need to learn how to pick girls up while out alone at daytime
July 24, 2012 @ 07:32 AM

Inactive

You live and you learn
July 24, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
dyelawn

thread has the potential to evolve into a pickup thread..
July 24, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Jollibee.

thread has the potential to evolve into a pickup thread..

How to Not To Be a Simp vol. step yo game up
July 24, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
franjoli

how bout u stop tryna be slick through text and be slick in real life loser

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 24, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
.kciN

Speaking of, im fucking thirsty these days. Just moved to a new town and besides a couple visits from the old homies once in a while i rarely get out, i'm done with school so i really dont meet any girls these days... Need to learn how to pick girls up while out alone at daytime

Ok brah, I got you... Here are your options...
A. Make some plans with your boys to go out your way for once, you'll likely have more confidence if they're around and you're all on the same buzz
B. Try get on with some new dudes in the area you live in now and work your way from there
C. Online dating - really not that pitiful nowadays, hella people do it (I see you RON), you can play ball from the comfort of your own home

Why didn't I just suggest growing a pair and going after bitches anywhere, any time on dat idgaf steez?! Because most dudes can't spit game at some random girl they've just met at the supermarket without both parties being under the influence of something first... It takes special pedigree and judging by the fact you're begging for tips on here, I can bet you're not one of those dudes (Not saying I am either, it's just an observation)
July 24, 2012 @ 08:03 AM
Swerve.

Shit i watched some more if this niggas moves

ever since then my games been on point!
July 24, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
Swerve.

Ok brah, I got you... Here are your options...
A. Make some plans with your boys to go out your way for once, you'll likely have more confidence if they're around and you're all on the same buzz
B. Try get on with some new dudes in the area you live in now and work your way from there
C. Online dating - really not that pitiful nowadays, hella people do it (I see you RON), you can play ball from the comfort of your own home

Why didn't I just suggest growing a pair and going after bitches anywhere, any time of dat idgaf steez?! Because most dudes can't spit game at some random girl they've just met at the supermarket without both parties being under the influence of something first... It takes special pedigree and judging by the fact you're begging for tips on here, I can bet you're not one of those dudes (Not saying I am either, it's just an observation)

i agree with A and B, nowadays its better to have wingmen instead of one wingman, especially because everyone travels in groups now, makes approaching another grouo that much easier
July 24, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
Jollibee.

Shit i watched some more if this niggas moves

ever since then my games been on point!

This was good shit when i was a kid. Now they just show stupid ass gay cartoons that got no morals
July 24, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
Pantic

Why didn't I just suggest growing a pair and going after bitches anywhere, any time on dat idgaf steez?! Because most dudes can't spit game at some random girl they've just met at the supermarket without both parties being under the influence of something first... It takes special pedigree and judging by the fact you're begging for tips on here, I can bet you're not one of those dudes (Not saying I am either, it's just an observation)

Yea i think im gonna get into daygaming too, haven't met any new dudes around here yet but i guess thats gonna change once i land a sweet job. I just gotta strike while it's still summer, figure bitches are more open when the sun is out and they put on their sexy ass summer dresses just to get dudes simping. Gonna hit up some coffee spots and shit, see if i can pull anything. I might post something later on if im succesful
July 24, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
.kciN

Yea i think im gonna get into daygaming too, haven't met any new dudes around here yet but i guess thats gonna change once i land a sweet job. I just gotta strike while it's still summer, figure bitches are more open when the sun is out and they put on their sexy ass summer dresses just to get dudes simping. Gonna hit up some coffee spots and shit, see if i can pull anything. I might post something later on if im succesful

Lmao so in other words you're gonna totally ignore everything I said? Aite dude, good luck...
July 24, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
GW

im not even gonna lie, ive had a few thirsty ass moments back in the day. but even worse, ive had moments where girls threw themselves at me and i was too blind/retarded to even acknowledge that shit razz
July 24, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
BIGOH

im not even gonna lie, ive had a few thirsty ass moments back in the day. but even worse, ive had moments where girls threw themselves at me and i was too blind/retarded to even acknowledge that shit razz

That's how life is bud

WTB NOTHING

July 24, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
.kciN

This shit happened to me once... ONCE... Five years back when I was 17, bitch was this sexy russian, fine as hell... Never let it happen again, if you're thirsty you gotta (have the confidence to) drink cool
July 24, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
christopher.

This shit happened to me once... ONCE... Five years back when I was 17, bitch was this sexy russian, fine as hell... Never let it happen again, if you're thirsty you gotta (have the confidence to) drink cool
damn b, you accidentally passed on a RUSSIAN chick? fuck that sucks.
July 24, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
.kciN

Tell me about it Topher brah... At the time I was tossing up between her and this Brazilian broad and I went for the latter, looking back that was probably the wrong call but what ya gonna do about it, that's life and all that, I just gotta make sure I never make the same mistake again...
July 24, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
oneallah

since were on the topic sort of
i have had some terrible experiences where i am madd cool with this cute chick and getting closer and closer but then i just send a dumbass text without thinking and fuck it up and afterwards im thinking damn, i should not have sent that

live and learn i guess
July 24, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
christopher.

Tell me about it Topher brah... At the time I was tossing up between her and this Brazilian broad and I went for the latter, looking back that was probably the wrong call but what ya gonna do about it, that's life and all that, I just gotta make sure I never make the same mistake again...
choosing between two chicks sucks. happened to me. The girl i chose became my gf for a while, but i completely stopped talking to the other one. looking back, could've got it in with the girl i stopped talkin to. oh well. razz made the right choice in the end, though.
July 24, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
christopher.

since were on the topic sort of
i have had some terrible experiences where i am madd cool with this cute chick and getting closer and closer but then i just send a dumbass text without thinking and fuck it up and afterwards im thinking damn, i should not have sent that

live and learn i guess
this is exactly why i dont text. once you hit "send", it's done. there's a high chance of something fucking up or along the lines of "why'd i send that? i look stupid/desperate".

Please login first to reply.