March 29, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
5tein

Gotta say it's a very well thought out plan b & she gon def think it's thoughtful and shit. For some reason though, I read "white roses" and smh. Idunno. I don't think flowers aren't necessary ESPECIALLY white flowers... unless she told you she likes that shit.

^^
Just cop the OG dozen of red roses. Best of luck my du cool

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

March 29, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
Damon Nash

I never went to prom, i rolled my balls off with a buncha hoes while i wore my prom suit. Then heard about how lame prom was by everyone i knew the following monday.

http://damonnash.bandcamp.com/album/interim-ep http://soundcloud.com/damon-nash

March 29, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Feelin_Foolay

I can't see goin thru all that trouble just to ask a girl who might already have a date to prom just call the slore
March 30, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

if u think she likes u then do it... that shit is swag yo

dont listen to these HB'ers opinions most of em would pass out if a bitch just struck up a convo wit em

www.NickyDsss.com

March 30, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
mooky

Damn my prom in LA too. Shit's going to be whack as fuck.
March 30, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
Mvgen

How tha fuck you have enough face to look at her after a stunt like that. It's like trying to get a hardon after the weeknd's concert... On the real though, go for it
March 30, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
slenderboy

use kids get laid

http://mercilessentropy.tumblr.com/

March 30, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
Redline

honestly, i dont think i would even go thru this much trouble when i propose to my girl. you are going to PROM bruh, its not that serious .

this. cept for the proposal part.
she will prob say yes if you ain't a lying nigga, but just imagine how fucking awkward it's gonna be after she rejects your ass if you a lying nigga
March 30, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
warts

UPDATE
So I was planning on asking her on Wednesday the fourth well today during irate period he told me that she is getting back together with her ex and they are "working things out" honestly I don't even feel like going to prom anymore. I wasted all this fucking time and effort into this whole elaborate plan to ask her and it has all gone to shit. Fuck Highschool Fuck the world. I'm going to commit suicide. See you on the news hypebeast.
March 30, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Brian@ONLY

since when was prom v card night?

by then i had ran through a bunch of juniors

highschool these days, write an essay and bold parts like TRILL and LAME?

I was just trying to get it attention.
Prom has been v card night since American pie 1.

prom has been v card night since american pie 1

you got to be fucking kidding me, kids these days either i'm really disconnected or straight up old because frankly i dont remember referencing prom as v card day since terminator 1?
March 30, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
i_hate_simps

Gf op. Ask an underground junior bitch if you still wish to slay poon doe
March 30, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
Brosef

TLDR; don't wear dunks, jordans, vans, etc...
March 30, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
jplarr

sure it's cheesy but it's cool, cause it's high school. Execute this plan, and get back to us. Good luck and godspeed.
March 30, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
Redline

UPDATE
So I was planning on asking her on Wednesday the fourth well today during irate period he told me that she is getting back together with her ex and they are "working things out" honestly I don't even feel like going to prom anymore. I wasted all this fucking time and effort into this whole elaborate plan to ask her and it has all gone to shit. Fuck Highschool Fuck the world. I'm going to commit suicide. See you on the news hypebeast.

we call this the friend zone
March 30, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
BuddyOmar

UPDATE

Damn nigga you got #OYYOYED

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 30, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
lihp

March 30, 2012 @ 09:49 PM

Inactive

lmao dead this simp ass nikka got friendzoned

on a lighter note, i know that feel sad
March 30, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
ac_slater

Just kill her ex.

Problems solved.
March 30, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Feelin_Foolay

Lol it's highschool nigga you shoulda known that was coming
March 30, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
5tein

UPDATE

Damn nigga you got #OYYOYED

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

March 30, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
ReZ

inb4 nike sb-wearing, color coordinated tie wearing pinoys
March 30, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
ignorantian

UPDATE

March 31, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
sukafresh

UPDATE

hahahahahaha nigga took another L
March 31, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
poldylocks

so dead.

bitch.

March 31, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
loop

March 31, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
sharky

ahahaha was about to post this
April 1, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
Mos

lol i noticed, that HS kids outside of NYC go HARD for prom, like nigs gotta think of the masterplan to ask a girl out for prom. you couldn't just ask it straight up?
BUT DO WHAT U GOTTA DO HOMIE. GOOD LUCK.......POST PICS OF THE CHICK
April 1, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
Mos

OK,JUST SEEN THE UPDATE.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT KID, JUST ASK HER STRAIGHT UP AND MAYBE SHE'LL STILL SAY YEAH AND U CAN STILL GET HER. OR JUST ASK THE SECOND CHICK YOU HAD IN MIND....I HOPE UR JOKING ABOUT THE SUICIDE KID. DONT BE AN IDIOT
April 1, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
Tierra y Libertad

UPDATE
So I was planning on asking her on Wednesday the fourth well today during irate period he told me that she is getting back together with her ex and they are "working things out" honestly I don't even feel like going to prom anymore. I wasted all this fucking time and effort into this whole elaborate plan to ask her and it has all gone to shit. Fuck Highschool Fuck the world. I'm going to commit suicide.

do it. please
April 1, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
vanitas

man too bad it couldn't happen, the plan seemed pretty solid to me. no simping or overly corny shit

Please login first to reply.