Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 13, 2011 @ 01:32 AM

Inactive

I worked with the most offensive racist fuck ever this summer. I worked at an ice cream shop and after this black family came in and we served them he said "Isn't it funny how they used to be our slaves working in the field and now it's like we're serving them?" confused this motherfucker was dead ass serious too

He also made this weird "joke" about a water bottle a white guy left at the store and said if a black person asks for it to ask them the password which was what plantation they worked on. He constantly said all gays were going to hell and honestly think everyone in the middle east is of sub-human intelligence

pic for reference

Honestly, this is the type of person the world could do without. To bad fucks like him comprise most of the population. It disgusts me that people who probably share attitudes similar to his will run society.
September 13, 2011 @ 01:35 AM
jaded

I was at a pet store once years ago, and this older white guy was buying goldfish, and he turned to me and said "when these get bigger I'll fry them up and feed them to some ♥♥♥♥♥♥s" and I just looked at him and he said "did you hear me? I said when they're bigger I'll fry them up and feed them to some ♥♥♥♥♥♥s."

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 13, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
Beach2theBay

Nah he looks like some sleazy faggot that's made that his life sucks. Most skin heads/neo nazis/klansmen comes from shitty backgrounds and use being white to validate their miserable existences. Sure there are rich racists too but it's more prevalent in poor white people. Same with hatred towards most minority groups.
September 13, 2011 @ 01:42 AM

Inactive

Everybody is racist. That's just the type of shit society we live in.

I overheard a conversation between these Asian kids the other day, and they kept on saying how "♥♥♥♥♥♥s" can't sing and how black people can't play instruments. And then they proceeded to talk about Metallica and Linkon Park. Had one of those ch
September 13, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
Homes

Yeah I'm white, but it offended me too.. every time I was like what the fuck dude, really? and he would just come up with some bullshit excuse. yeah he has a pretty weird/shitty life, he was 21 and had his first beer at a ted nugent concert this summer. He doesn't go to college, lives with his parents, pays rent, and had to call them every night after we finished closing to tell them he was coming home so they could unlock the door because they don't let him have a key.

he was also a closet homo, he literally said the words "I don't like when men are shirtless" and "I don't like arm muscles" to me. he also said he had a dream about one of the regular (male) customers shirtless and a "nightmare" about a male trucker raping him. dude had issues
September 13, 2011 @ 02:02 AM
DarianaGrande

Props to you for being mature enough to even think about what to do in this situation. If someone at work called me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'd snap.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 13, 2011 @ 09:21 AM
SantaDuJuan

Since this thread has just become a thread about racism.
I was in the elevator in my flat, this chinese woman was talking to her I think her daughter and son. I step in the elevator and seconds later I hear what I think is the word ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

For real, after growing up in the South and spending a lot of time with older generations you realize how racist people are. You can either let shit go for the most part until shit really gets to you or confront every single instance it happens.

Most ♥♥♥♥♥s take the first option, which is what I did. OP, if I was you I'd just tell them to stop calling me racist terms. If they think you're weird or unplayful because of it then so be it. I'm not working with people that call me coon and shit all damn day.
September 13, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
Ca$hWillDew

depends on the context, but call them ♥♥♥♥♥♥s and crackers and ♥♥♥♥♥s back.
September 13, 2011 @ 11:26 AM
scélérat

Quit being a bitch and man the fuck up
being bullied inside or outside of highschool is not swag

Fixed

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

September 13, 2011 @ 11:27 AM
@abgohard1

yeah yo azns hella racist, i was in hunanwok II one time ordering some fried dumplings and all of asudden the family that owned the place start talking using the ♥♥♥♥♥ all willy nilly, i took the fried dumplings and extra dumpling sauce and i walked out
September 13, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

I worked with the most offensive racist fuck ever this summer. I worked at an ice cream shop and after this black family came in and we served them he said "Isn't it funny how they used to be our slaves working in the field and now it's like we're serving them?" confused this motherfucker was dead ass serious too

He also made this weird "joke" about a water bottle a white guy left at the store and said if a black person asks for it to ask them the password which was what plantation they worked on. He constantly said all gays were going to hell and honestly think everyone in the middle east is of sub-human intelligence

pic for reference

Wow. I have never met someone so ignorant in my life, and I hope I never do. I dont know how much I could contain myself.
September 13, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
adoboFosho

I step in the elevator and seconds later I hear what I think is the word ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGdCeMayUjk

The ♥♥♥♥♥s ruled Ethiopia until the coup of 1974

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 13, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Let me start off by saying I
September 13, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

you know it's funny when i joke with my latin homie he always goes for the dark jokes and shit but soon as i hit his ass with one of those"me no speaky, wet b*ck, latin bitches have babies a 16 to become women, threaten i.c.e., fucking get drunk at 8am" jokes dude gets hella sensitive. So u can dis h it, and call dudes n*gga but can't take it, man the fuck up>sad

Yeah dudes who can't take it should never be dishing it.

just rip on em right back, i'm sure it's all in good fun

If he's offended by it, it's not smart because it's just gonna get more heated.

Damn, reading back through my comments I can tell that a lot of dudes are either white or don't work in legit professions. LOL. That high school shit don't fly. In the work world, it only makes matters worse. And I'll tell you this much, I've worked to damn hard to get where I'm at only to lose half because I coulnd't keep it professional and decided to act like hood dude in a non hood situation. You dudes need to wisen up. The real world is much different from high schoo/college. Lawsuits ain't pretty.
September 13, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

For dudes who are minorities, let me put something into perspective: Racism is ugly. It comes from an ugly heart. It come from a false sense of superiority. It comes from delusion. It comes from hatred. Hatred comes from sadness.

If you ever encounter a racist person, rather than getting upset, take pity on them. You're a happy, presumably successful, or on your way to being successful, young person. You have freedoms. You're educated.

I know in my case, the last time I dealt with a racist person, they were white trash who was either on welfare or made roughly 1/3 of what I earn. I laughed in their face. I remember the confused look on his face. He though spic would hurt me. I looked at him like he was such a sad creature. I'm like, bro, that doesn't work anymore. Look at me. I'm doing ok. But when I look at you I see a poor miserable man. I'm really sorry for you that you still carry so much ugliness inside. Homie looked broken yo. LMAO. It was like his fantasy of white privelege was shattered.

The thing is racist people (of all ethnicities) are unhappy with themselves and they need something to make them feel better. I mean, even if the white dude I dealt with was a billionaire, it wouldn't hurt me. He's still ugly on the inside. I have peace. And on top of that, the word he's using in the context he's using doesn't even apply to me. I mean, if dude called me a dolphin, I wouldn't be mad. Because no matter how much he says I'm a dolphin, it doesn't change who I am. I know who I am and a word cant change that. I'm not THAT. And neither are YOU.

I'm telling you. If you react like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥, you're going to get treated like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥. React like a man and you'll be treated like a man. Learn the rules to this game. Play those rules to your advantage. And don't give any racist the satisfaction of seeing you hurt from their words.

/rant
/butI'mdroppinjewels
September 13, 2011 @ 02:49 PM

Inactive

everyone is ugly on the inside
September 13, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
scélérat

For dudes who are minorities, let me put something into perspective: Racism is ugly. It comes from an ugly heart. It come from a false sense of superiority. It comes from delusion. It comes from hatred. Hatred comes from sadness.

If you ever encounter a racist person, rather than getting upset, take pity on them. You're a happy, presumably successful, or on your way to being successful, young person. You have freedoms. You're educated.

I know in my case, the last time I dealt with a racist person, they were white trash who was either on welfare or made roughly 1/3 of what I earn. I laughed in their face. I remember the confused look on his face. He though spic would hurt me. I looked at him like he was such a sad creature. I'm like, bro, that doesn't work anymore. Look at me. I'm doing ok. But when I look at you I see a poor miserable man. I'm really sorry for you that you still carry so much ugliness inside. Homie looked broken yo. LMAO. It was like his fantasy of white privelege was shattered.

The thing is racist people (of all ethnicities) are unhappy with themselves and they need something to make them feel better. I mean, even if the white dude I dealt with was a billionaire, it wouldn't hurt me. He's still ugly on the inside. I have peace. And on top of that, the word he's using in the context he's using doesn't even apply to me. I mean, if dude called me a dolphin, I wouldn't be mad. Because no matter how much he says I'm a dolphin, it doesn't change who I am. I know who I am and a word cant change that. I'm not THAT. And neither are YOU.

I'm telling you. If you react like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥, you're going to get treated like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥. React like a man and you'll be treated like a man. Learn the rules to this game. Play those rules to your advantage. And don't give any racist the satisfaction of seeing you hurt from their words.

/rant
/butI'mdroppinjewels

This nigga right here, is droppin jewels but they wont hear you tho. but I do.
but I do Damn it. cool

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

September 13, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
Paramedic

/rant
/butI'mdroppinjewels

cool My man.
September 13, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

everyone is ugly on the inside

I'd put it into this metaphor: Everyone is like a feces covered diamond. We all have crap on us. But some still shine brighter than others, feel me? Racist folks still have a lot of crap that they're buried in so that shine don't shine too bright. People with love in their hearts always shine brighter despite having crap on them. It's up to you, though, how much you wanna shine.

I ain't even tryina be deep. I'm just tryina help. Perspective can change your whole life sometimes.
September 13, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
Paramedic

Update: I basically told those calling me names to stop or I would speak to higher management. They probably won
September 13, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Update: I basically told those calling me names to stop or I would speak to higher management. They probably won
September 13, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
himynameisblank

sue

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

September 13, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
jaythestar

/rant
/butI'mdroppinjewels

September 13, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
NoStress

/rant
/butI'mdroppinjewels

Co-signeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

burr

September 13, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
Freddie Benson

Super Nintendo Chalmers knows cool

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

September 13, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
livestok.

/rant
/butI'mdroppinjewels

September 13, 2011 @ 06:57 PM
livestok.

I sware the term Racism is used WAY too loosely
September 14, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
filthavenue

Hb needs more members like DM cool

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 14, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
bonemarrow

fight him or your soft