Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 11, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

4th grade, our ho ass male teacher was crying, that nigaa cried a lot, though.

Ho ass ♥♥♥♥♥.
September 11, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

7th grade Gettin ready for school then I hear my grandmother saying "THEY HIT THE TOWERS THEY HIT THE TWIN TOWERS!" I didnt know what was going on i saw a burning building on the news. In school our day was filled with watching CNN and teachers explaining it to us. That was the first time I saw alot of my teachers cry.
September 11, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
hentai

4th grade in da cafeteria with mah niggas playin' connect four and checkers bumpin' Get Low. The daycare teacher turns on the TV and planes crash into the towers and shit. They replayed that shit like, 3 times. But yeah, that didn't stop us from playin' connect four and shit doe.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

September 11, 2011 @ 01:09 AM
trevxv3

I was on my way to school in the fourth grade when I heard about it on the radio in the car. I didnt understand what the fuck was happening till I got to school and my teacher had the tv on and they showed the 3d images of what happened. I remember thinking it was cool that we didnt have to do class work, obviously not being able to comprehend the magnitude of the situation as a child.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

September 11, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
Eyeonized

I was on my way to school in the fourth grade when I heard about it on the radio in the car. I didnt understand what the fuck was happening till I got to school and my teacher had the tv on and they showed the 3d images of what happened. I remember thinking it was cool that we didnt have to do class work, obviously not being able to comprehend the magnitude of the situation as a child.

Same exact thing for me minus the tv.
September 11, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
PandoCalrissian

Getting ready for school, putting my socks on and sitting on the arm of the couch in our apartment... Saw it live on the TV, my mom was crying but my grandma was sick at the time so thought she was talking to her... Didn't really comprehend what happened to be honest, I thought it was just like a trailer for a movie, when I got to school I remember that it was hot outside I was wearing some new Nike airmax 1's all black, when we got inside my teacher looked scared I just remember going home and not really understanding what went down for a couple days

Both my best friends parents died in the towers RIP

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 11, 2011 @ 03:10 AM
J THRILLLAH

15 miles away. Next door neighbor didn't come home that day. He was an police officer. He made it out, then went back to save an old lady. RIP.

September 11, 2011 @ 03:17 AM
FACE

Was in 10th grade. Drivers ed, were outside on the course when the teacher took us in earlier than usual, said nothing and just turned the tv on and stared at us. Only 1 building was hit when we saw the 2nd live.

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

September 11, 2011 @ 04:49 AM
jaded

I remember I was getting ready for school, and I heard my dad telling my mom that the towers had fallen from an attack. She had just been there about a year before with my aunt and did the picture at the top. Very sad day, I remember going to school and everyone was talking about it and wondering what the hell was going on. I think we may have even watched the news in a class or two.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 11, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
CH33CH

Back when I lived in San Jose, didn't really understand it all, got dismissed early from 4th grade and kept looking up at the sky and didn't see any airplanes, thought that was strange.
Got home and was trying to see some hey Arnold but every channel had on news coverage. Saw on tv a guy jumping out of a window, that shit stuck with me
September 11, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
lihp

I was in fifth grade. I remember being in the library and parents were taking kids out of school left and right. we all thought it was a fluke because the school wouldn't tell us anything. i found out when i went home and my sister told me everything and we watched the news all day. i live about 15 minutes away from the pentagon and we had a field trip a week later and it was still smoldering.
September 11, 2011 @ 10:43 AM
Z

I was in 5th grade and my teacher asked the class if anyone knew what a terrorist was. I swear to god out of class of 30 only one, maybe... MAYBE two students raised their hand. I thought a terrorist just tore up papers or some shit.

Now you can ask a three year old what a terrorist was and he will know who Osama is.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

September 11, 2011 @ 10:44 AM
Quezz

Sitting in my 6th grade math class on lock down. I didn't even really comprehend what had happen, I just wanted to go home and play Dreamcast.
September 11, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
livestok.

3rd grade.. teacher was a Ms. Kuz
September 11, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
Nubcake

Was a Freshman in High School, sitting in Global class. We could see the smoke from the classroom windows.

Scary.
September 11, 2011 @ 10:50 AM
2ichard3rooks

I was in 7th grade walking to my computer class when i overheard some friends talking about it. Then we watched it on tv in class.
September 11, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
bulldogskoleff

3rd grade... mad kids were getting pulled from class... got home and my mom was watching the news
September 11, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
Kslo

i was sick that day, watched the news all morning, went to school at lunch but school was closed that day because there was a supposed hijacked airline that was being diverted to my city, which was crazy cause i live in Whitehorse, small town up north. all the radio stations were going crazy about the hijacked planes coming here and how all schools and govt buildings were closed and how everyone should go home.

http://www.reddit.com/r/rawdenim/

September 11, 2011 @ 02:42 PM
secret genius

2nd grade at school in Boston. Got picked up early by my mom and watched the second plane hit on the news at home.

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

September 11, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
jaythestar

I was in the barracks on Camp Pendleton getting dressed and a Marine came banging on my door. I opened it and they told me a plane flew into the WTC. My first thought was bullshit. ThentI went downstairs to the lounge and there was like 60 people just huddled around the tv. Saw the second plane hit and the towers fall...tried calling my fam back in NY but all circuits were busy.
September 11, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
Nigga Man

6th grade, was in the middle of a test when the teacher from across the hall came in and told us what happened.

My mom took us down there a few weeks latter on our way back to WI. There was tons of dust, trucks hauling wreckage away and missing people flyers.
September 11, 2011 @ 10:20 PM
jtangtwenty3

just talked to my lil sister (15 yo) she doesnt even remember it. that is crazy to me.
September 11, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
Axraexl

I was playing an intense game of Jenga

o wait

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 11, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
brannen

Second grade, getting ready for school. News was on. My dad was telling what was going on. Saw second plane hit the second tower. Went to school. forgot

=[
September 11, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
JStorm803

8th grade in lunch

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 11, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
Stilo

I'm from NYC, I was in the 6th grade. They evacuated us from middle school and my parents came and took me home. I'm actually relieved that my parents are simple laborers because there was no chance of them being anywhere in or around the attack site. Even so a close family friend was a firefighter on the rescue team who ended up losing his life. RIP.
September 12, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
DirtbagZack

I was playing an intense game of Jenga

o wait

finito

whatever

September 12, 2011 @ 08:54 AM
DStyles

6th grade.

Our teacher was getting ready to read us a novel about Titanic. All of a sudden she gets a call from he fiance explaining what just had happened. She told the class and the rest was history. I think there was no school for about a week.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 12, 2011 @ 10:30 AM
Snapples

Was in 5th grade, didn't even do anything in class all day except watch the news.
September 12, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
bonemarrow

2nd grade

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Please login first to reply.