Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
May 9, 2010 @ 01:41 AM
SupremeSwagger

Nah but forreal though fabi,smh. Why the hell would you put a picture of someone else on your myspace. Like what is going through your mind while your doing that.
May 9, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
Doapboi

jersey in the buildin ***** and ill fuck both of you *****s up 732 stand up. Also 609. wats really good.

come at me bro

fuck jersey

sup hoe
May 9, 2010 @ 01:45 AM
Millenion LTD

This niqqa has no friends irl and tries to make friends on HB

fucking herb

aye you must have friends huh, making threads like this, you must have an awesome life!!! so much money in the bank huh???
May 9, 2010 @ 01:46 AM
TheOne

Nah but forreal though fabi,smh. Why the hell would you put a picture of someone else on your myspace. Like what is going through your mind while your doing that.

i guess you could say i had the mind of 12 yrs old like murdaaa. but du that was like two damn years right when i got my first blowjob.
May 9, 2010 @ 01:48 AM
TheOne

aye you must have friends huh, making threads like this, you must have an awesome life!!! so much money in the bank huh???

just let him

he is this lil fat chubby nerd kid that i use to pick on in high school then he moved to Bk and got his revenge
May 9, 2010 @ 01:48 AM
Doapboi

Crown Heights will body Jersey

fuck nas for being a bitch and moving to QB
May 9, 2010 @ 01:52 AM
lol

i guess you could say i had the mind of 12 yrs old like murdaaa. but du that was like two damn years right when i got my first blowjob.

so u were 18 when you had your first blow job because you had the mind of a 12 year old??
confused

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

May 9, 2010 @ 01:52 AM
Doapboi

so u were 18 when you had your first blow job because you had the mind of a 12 year old??
confused

dude be contradicting himself all the time.
May 9, 2010 @ 01:53 AM
VADO-U.N.

Crown Heights will body Jersey

fuck nas for being a bitch and moving to QB

crown hieghts aint even hood like that lol.. like the east side of it yeah ,around weeksville and shit..but the like arounds prospect hieghts lol is no way

dont even front and say they get it in more then Red Hook. smile
May 9, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
Justiu

He was frontin'. Simple as that.

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

May 9, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
TheOne

^lol that was suppose to be sarcastic.
May 9, 2010 @ 01:56 AM
Doapboi

May 9, 2010 @ 03:04 AM
Phil Nye

damn, this again?..

lol, i remember jacob forwarded me fabi's replies-- he kept saying shit like i was a fag and loser for informing jacob about the pics he stole, and told jacob that 'his friend' was the one who posted the pic up on his myspace, not him.

i felt bad for the dude at the beginning (before jacob straight exposed him), but he kept talking shit about me like it was all my fault, although he was the one who brought this all on himself for stealing his pics (then denying it at first).
May 9, 2010 @ 03:53 AM
fistyourbitch

is that really him in that picture? i feel bad for him if it is.
May 9, 2010 @ 03:55 AM
rimwalka

i love rashida jones.
May 9, 2010 @ 04:11 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^in that gif, she looks like she hasnt slept for days LOL those dark circles around her eyes.

she's great though :]

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 9, 2010 @ 04:58 AM
alex.

lolwow
May 9, 2010 @ 05:00 AM
alex.

damn, i got some weird ass friends on hb

next thing i find out is that deca is a transvestite or something
May 9, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
DStyles

fabi and alex are a couple. fucking faggots tried and schooled me on hip hop when them fucks listen to lupe, drake, and cudi.

This homosexual pedophile alex has about 3,000+ kid cudi plays. LMFAO!

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 9, 2010 @ 11:49 AM
alex.

get rid of barcelona in your sig you mexican faggot

oh and

nas > jay-z
May 9, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
alex.

fabi and alex are a couple. fucking faggots tried and schooled me on hip hop when them fucks listen to lupe, drake, and cudi.

This homosexual pedophile alex has about 3,000+ kid cudi plays. LMFAO!

lolque?

you act like i fucked your mom, twice.
May 9, 2010 @ 11:56 AM
DStyles

lolque?

you act like i fucked your mom, twice.

Lol fucking faggot. This is like the first time that I'm even addressing you. How many times did I ignored your ass and you still kept on quoting me. I doubt you fucked my mom, you're into 14-year-old bitches since those are the only chicks in your league you could bag. How come you deleted that comment I left you on your last fm page? ROFL!

Did you ever get those $400 back? What kind of dumbass spends $400 on a wallet just to put $5 in it.

May 9, 2010 @ 11:59 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

This has become the HB beef thread.
May 9, 2010 @ 12:02 PM
DStyles

This has become the HB beef thread.

You don't want it with Styles ask alex he don't want it with Styles!

May 9, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
alex.

Lol fucking faggot. This is like the first time that I'm even addressing you. How many times did I ignored your ass and you still kept on quoting me. I doubt you fucked my mom, you're into 14-year-old bitches since those are the only chicks in your league you could bag. How come you deleted that comment I left you on your last fm page? ROFL!

Did you ever get those $400 back? What kind of dumbass spends $400 on a wallet just to put $5 in it.

haha, yeah you're right, i don't fuck ol dirty mexican whores^

you still mad cuz that virtual girlfriend of yours you met playing call of duty dumped you? lmao, move on already

if im not mistaken you're the one that blocked me on last.fm^ is that an insult that i listen to cudi/drake/lupe? lupe's better than jay and the funny thing is that your camel idol would give away even beyonce to become drake lol..

yep, i got the right wallet and sold it, not for 400bucks but still, thanks for asking

and im glad you got rid of barcelona in your sig, put there inter or bayern now since they gon win the champions league, smh at this faggot jumping on every team when they winning
May 9, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

You don't want it with Styles ask alex he don't want it with Styles!

Oword?
May 9, 2010 @ 12:21 PM
Doapboi

lmao i was playing but damn these *****s got beef
May 9, 2010 @ 12:22 PM
DStyles

haha, yeah you're right, i don't fuck ol dirty mexican whores^

you still mad cuz that virtual girlfriend of yours you met playing call of duty dumped you? lmao, move on already

if im not mistaken you're the one that blocked me on last.fm^ is that an insult that i listen to cudi/drake/lupe? lupe's better than jay and the funny thing is that your camel idol would give away even beyonce to become drake lol..

yep, i got the right wallet and sold it, not for 400bucks but still, thanks for asking

and im glad you got rid of barcelona in your sig, put there inter or bayern now since they gon win the champions league, smh at this faggot jumping on every team when they winning

LMFAO, old dirty mexican whore, lol. Hey kid my mom doesn't have to sell herself on the streets. I don't live in a 3rd world country where they haven't heard of Lil Wayne yet. I didn't block you, I just simply removed you. I don't associate myself with bitches who try to school me on hip hop yet don't even know who Rakim or Kane are. Ask a Drake/Cudi/Lupe fan about Ra or Kane, they don't him Style gone show them!

Lupe better than Jay? Off two albums? LMFAO! Come one how old are you? Camel jokes? Seriously. Why would Jay give up B to have a short Buzz like Drake's. Jay is the king of hip hop wtf is a Jimmy Brooks?

Fuck club football. Mexico & USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your 3rd world country.

Atleast my "virtual gf" was over the age limit.

You're a 20+ year old with the mind of a 14-year-old.

Camel...LMFAO!

May 9, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
Failure Pt.5

DStyles is a real ass niggga just sayin
May 9, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
rocka

if im not mistaken you're the one that blocked me on last.fm^

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM

hahaha god damn you people crack me up

Please login first to reply.