RIP
August 20, 2013 @ 11:52 AM
Knxwledge

RIP.

any more pics tho? 
..... this nigga heartless!
August 20, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
halfbaked

What do you guys think about talking to a girl that just got out of a relationship?

She's my sister's friend and I don't know her at all if that matters. 
BSL rule bruh
Beat it. Skeet it. Leave it

She deff still got feelings for her ex. Dont wife

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

August 21, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
sandz

I just want someone to stroke my hair and tell me I have good fits

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

August 25, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Mr_Chukes

Am I an asshole for this. Me and my girk were talking about how she likes to do things for me. One time she did my quotes for a class when she was sick. She likes to exaggerate and say she is dying when she is sick. I said thst was so sweet that you did that. She said she was dying I said you were fine after thst lol. Then she called me mean and said insolent know how she felt that day and night. All I said after was you didn't die so I was saying you were fine. 
August 25, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
paulywalnuts

Am I an asshole for this. Me and my girk were talking about how she likes to do things for me. One time she did my quotes for a class when she was sick. She likes to exaggerate and say she is dying when she is sick. I said thst was so sweet that you did that. She said she was dying I said you were fine after thst lol. Then she called me mean and said insolent know how she felt that day and night. All I said after was you didn't die so I was saying you were fine. 
girls always exaggerate.  you just gotta say ok, whatever, you are right.  actually, thats the answer to probably 90% of this thread.  

but no, you're not an asshole for it...

i master bait from time to time

August 25, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
paulywalnuts

So recently my girl has really been trippin about me moving away to college this semester. When I asked her what her concerns were exactly, she told me that she's gonna have hella sports and shit goin on and that I'll be an 1 /12 to 2 hours away so we'll see each other a lot less. It's definitely a big change from the norm since we used to go to the same school and we could chill whenever, but now I won't be around for days or even weeks at a time so she's buggin. I wish it was as simple as just tellin her some assuring combination of words and everything being cool, but it ain't that easy

Can someone school me on long distance relationships?
they don't fuckin work.  end of story.  especially when you're young.  

what inevitably happens is one person meets someone else, then gets resentful they are in a relationship, because naturally they want to fool around without having to break up or break the others heart.  so they either cheat, or they hold a resentment that they're in a long distance relationship.  both means death of a relationship whether it be a quick or slow death

August 25, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
paulywalnuts

What do you guys think about talking to a girl that just got out of a relationship?

She's my sister's friend and I don't know her at all if that matters. 
depends.  on a lot of things.  in general, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but ex boyfriends can be jealous pieces of shit, stalkery and a pain in the ass if they arent over it.  if she is still "talking" or talks about being "friends" with her ex, then shes full of shit and it wont work.  but if it's a clean break and they aren't on speaking terms, catching her on the rebound can be fine.  

August 27, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

not even tryin  to go there but ive been trying to get with ex for like a month she on some bullshit
August 27, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

smh she was carrying my child too 
August 27, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
buddha-monk

How do I find ways to spend time with someone who is always working? This girl I'm trying to be involved with got a promotion and now works full time. We used to talk all the time and hang out, but now we talk a lot less and only see each other like once or twice a week, if I'm lucky. This used to be a girl that would always be texting me and now I have to be the one to hit her up and when I do, we'll exchange a few texts then she wont reply. I'm starting to get the idea that she probably doesn't care about me as much as she used to, cuz if she really wanted to see me/talk to me she would make time to. I probably hit the nail on the head with that last sentence, but w/e.  This sucks because I actually miss her.
August 27, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
paulywalnuts

plenty of other girls out there...no reason to get jammed up over one...that being said, 40 hours isn't even a lot...if she was in law school or med school or something, working 60-100 hours a week then thats busy...literally no time except to come home, eat, take a shit and sleep

August 27, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
Mr_Chukes

Ok so I had this weird dream, my girlfriend kept teasing me about it. First pretended to be mad when I told her, then she was laughing and told me she was messing around and that I should say sorry. Well I said no and she kept teasing me. Then I said I was mad and she said that I know she is playing around lol and I respond I know I'm watching this show. The she replies all serious to my next text, the she doesn't text back for little. I call her. She is like ok yeah, talking in that manner. She says she doesn't really want to talk. I said ok we can talk about it later but still say some little things. I say you want to say something, she says I don't really want to two right now. I'm like ok bye then. Ans she says bye. Now I'm seriously wonder how she could turn the tables to make me feel bad. Also what I said that made her mad. 
August 27, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Ok so I had this weird dream, my girlfriend kept teasing me about it. First pretended to be mad when I told her, then she was laughing and told me she was messing around and that I should say sorry. Well I said no and she kept teasing me. Then I said I was mad and she said that I know she is playing around lol and I respond I know I'm watching this show. The she replies all serious to my next text, the she doesn't text back for little. I call her. She is like ok yeah, talking in that manner. She says she doesn't really want to talk. I said ok we can talk about it later but still say some little things. I say you want to say something, she says I don't really want to two right now. I'm like ok bye then. Ans she says bye. Now I'm seriously wonder how she could turn the tables to make me feel bad. Also what I said that made her mad. 

bruh let me teach you the basics of girl and how they get mad

1. No one knows why girls get mad all of a sudden
2. Leave her alone, talking and comforting won't do anything. She'll cool off in a couple of hours[maybe]
3. Girls pretend to be mad sometimes. IDK why don't ask me

Go on with your life and text her later on and hope her mood changed
August 28, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
upvote

^True this works for other people too. If they're mad i'll just leave them alone for a while and it works most of the time.
August 28, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
paulywalnuts

you could always speed up the process by apologizing ...chances are you can guess what petty thing you did that would make her mad...and even though you, or one of your boys would never get mad over something so dumb, shes a woman and got those hormones and just wants you to simp over her...so just apologize...

August 28, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
upvote

^Yes always apologize first. But don't keep on apologizing to them non stop if they dont forgive you first time. You'll just piss them off even more.
August 28, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
RiFF RaFF

yo fam i'm in a new situation that i havent been in before and i need some help.

i'm getting close with this chick in one of my classes ( just started school)

anyways we were working on a lab for like 4-5 hrs and decided to go get food. thing is when we went to go get food she finds out my age and thought i was a lot older than i actually am. shes about 2-3 years older.

pursue or just drop it?

Be about it

August 28, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
drbazing

Just keep asking "What's wrong?" until you're dead.
August 28, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

yo fam i'm in a new situation that i havent been in before and i need some help.

anyways we were working on a lab for like 4-5 hrs and decided to go get food. thing is when we went to go get food she finds out my age and thought i was a lot older than i actually am. shes about 2-3 years older.

pursue or just drop it?

pics, come on b 
August 28, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
dmwalking

pursue or just drop it?
Pursue it.  I dated a 29 year old when I was like 19 b.  Age only matters when you're inexperienced in life. Now, if you ARE inexperienced in life, try, but don't keep your hopes up.  Also working on a lab doesn't count as getting close. LOL.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 28, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
dmwalking

LOL women are master manipulators.  Trust me this is worth the read. If you get into the habit of her turning the tides on you now, it'll happen forever. Trust me, this is worth breaking up over.  If she refuses to break that habit, she will make you miserable.

My advice: hold them to what they say.   They say they're fine? Ok, I'll take you at your word. Don't play dumb. Play hard.

Example:  You say, "what's wrong?"  She says "nothing" which depending on tone means she's mad.  Of course you give her a second chance and ask "are you sure?"  She says yes.  And this is where you need to make your point. I usually go along the lines of "Ok, is nothing really wrong or is this something you need to talk about later?"  At that point if she says something stupid like "I'm fine" or "Just drop it," you do exactly that.  You drop it.  Never mention it again. Not just that, but let her know that she had her chance and she better never in her entire lifetime even think about maybe possibly bringing it up at a later time.  And hold her ass to that. If she tries bringing it up later, shut her ass down quick. Put on your daddy voice and shut that down immediately.  You let her know she relinquished the right to bring it up.  You let her know that you communicate like an adult and you won't tolerate that basic bitch method of communication. 

Trust me b, this won't be easy at first. You gotta be a cold hearted mf'er at first. But it pays off in the end because she'll be a lot less manipulative and a lot more up front with her feelings so you're not playing guessing games and she's not playing mind games on a whim because she's really mad at her mom or something but wants to take it out on someone.   Break that habit NOW. 

About the apology, it's up to you if you wanna stick to your guns. But if you do apologize, just let her know that is' bad to get you in the habit of giving fake apologies since you have nothing to apologize for.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 28, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
dmwalking

So recently my girl has really been trippin about me moving away to college this semester. When I asked her what her concerns were exactly, she told me that she's gonna have hella sports and shit goin on and that I'll be an 1 /12 to 2 hours away so we'll see each other a lot less. It's definitely a big change from the norm since we used to go to the same school and we could chill whenever, but now I won't be around for days or even weeks at a time so she's buggin. I wish it was as simple as just tellin her some assuring combination of words and everything being cool, but it ain't that easy

Can someone school me on long distance relationships?
they don't fuckin work.  end of story.  especially when you're young.  

what inevitably happens is one person meets someone else, then gets resentful they are in a relationship, because naturally they want to fool around without having to break up or break the others heart.  so they either cheat, or they hold a resentment that they're in a long distance relationship.  both means death of a relationship whether it be a quick or slow death
Wrong. I'm in successful relationship that started as a long distance relationship.  Trust me, it works. Also HB's very own goat and karlawinslow ended up tying the knot and they were international b. He was in Toronto and she was in Arizona.  

They do work.  It's just low percentage.  It works more for adults because adults are less needy. Adults have their own lives, work, hobbies, etc.  

It's even lower percentage for college students.  Nigs haven't even started living life yet and want to drink it all in.  So dude above me said, you start to resent each other because you want to experience all of life even if it means experiencing other people.   I'm of the belief that if it's meant to be you let it go and it'll come back.  It's happened to me.  Just end on good terms, stay in touch, make no obligations. Control your jealousy. 

August 28, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
dmwalking

Yo im such a simp, wtf

Im starting to realise it now lol
LOL. You live and learn b.  I did that one time but I was in a relationship so I wasn't salty. I was just bored on the internet gassing shorty up and making her laugh. And she said to come off anon. I let it slide and let some other lucky (loser) guy jump in.  

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure she'll figure out that his thirsty ass was not the charming anon after like 4 comments from him. lol. 

August 28, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
Dino Spumoni

How do I find ways to spend time with someone who is always working? This girl I'm trying to be involved with got a promotion and now works full time. We used to talk all the time and hang out, but now we talk a lot less and only see each other like once or twice a week, if I'm lucky. This used to be a girl that would always be texting me and now I have to be the one to hit her up and when I do, we'll exchange a few texts then she wont reply. I'm starting to get the idea that she probably doesn't care about me as much as she used to, cuz if she really wanted to see me/talk to me she would make time to. I probably hit the nail on the head with that last sentence, but w/e.  This sucks because I actually miss her.
Once or twice a week isn't bad if you don't live together and she has a fulltime job. If you're worried that she's losing interest in you, I would surprise her if I were you. Do you know where she lives? Go there when you know she'll be home, but don't show up empty handed. Bring her some flowers and she'll have a hard time being mad at you for showing up unannounced. If you've given her flowers before and think they won't be enough now, bring her something even more thoughtful. She should invite you in, and then you should tell her how you're feeling. Even if you don't get immediate results, you're planting a seed. I've actually done this and gotten results.
August 28, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

LOL women are master manipulators.  Trust me this is worth the read. If you get into the habit of her turning the tides on you now, it'll happen forever. Trust me, this is worth breaking up over.  If she refuses to break that habit, she will make you miserable.

My advice: hold them to what they say.   They say they're fine? Ok, I'll take you at your word. Don't play dumb. Play hard.

Example:  You say, "what's wrong?"  She says "nothing" which depending on tone means she's mad.  Of course you give her a second chance and ask "are you sure?"  She says yes.  And this is where you need to make your point. I usually go along the lines of "Ok, is nothing really wrong or is this something you need to talk about later?"  At that point if she says something stupid like "I'm fine" or "Just drop it," you do exactly that.  You drop it.  Never mention it again. Not just that, but let her know that she had her chance and she better never in her entire lifetime even think about maybe possibly bringing it up at a later time.  And hold her ass to that. If she tries bringing it up later, shut her ass down quick. Put on your daddy voice and shut that down immediately.  You let her know she relinquished the right to bring it up.  You let her know that you communicate like an adult and you won't tolerate that basic bitch method of communication. 

Trust me b, this won't be easy at first. You gotta be a cold hearted mf'er at first. But it pays off in the end because she'll be a lot less manipulative and a lot more up front with her feelings so you're not playing guessing games and she's not playing mind games on a whim because she's really mad at her mom or something but wants to take it out on someone.   Break that habit NOW. 

About the apology, it's up to you if you wanna stick to your guns. But if you do apologize, just let her know that is' bad to get you in the habit of giving fake apologies since you have nothing to apologize for.
my nigga exactly the type of shit she does. I'm fine im like youre not fine want to talk about it later and shes like i guess. Before she would be like i'm fine and i'd just go with it and later she would be mad that i didnt notice anything was wrong. I'm like fuck if i ask you if anything is wrong just say it dont tell me you good. it's getting better but imma just be a little colder like you said. 
August 28, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

agree on pursuing it, 2-3 years isn't that big of a deal

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

August 29, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
macklemore

I've been dating a girl for about 3 months, but I'm about to leave for college in 3 weeks to start my freshman year. Should we try staying together? My college is about 3 hours away and I'm gonna come back one weekend per month to visit. Any thoughts would be appreciated
August 29, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
unoedoe

First day of class so my simpin/thrist is on a whole nother level but i'm trying to do some early scouting. I get there early and sit down in the back. This girl comes and sits right next to me, even initiates contact. Convo seemed pretty chill she seemed to get into it. We talked before class and during the break (its one of those 3 hour night classes). As soon as class ends though she bolts the fuck out of there-doesn't say a word??

Please login first to reply.