Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 27, 2009 @ 08:52 PM
Quickstriker

You learn something everyday. Wow!
[EMAIL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-iRLmaZf4A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-iRLmaZf4A[/EMAIL]
July 27, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
JayLovesPinays

They always hating on niggas, this ain't nothing new.
July 27, 2009 @ 09:19 PM
chemist.

seen this before, but damn man it's so dumb this racist shit

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

July 27, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
SFCA

ridiculous.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

July 27, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
WojieWorldPeace

I'm surprised ESPN didn't do a stint about Villarreal and USAs own Jozy Altidore...he plays for a blatant Spanish racist coach, and he hardly plays Altidore unless he downright has to.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 27, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
tyler,

the fact that racism isn't taboo in europe is entirely true. my cousin and his wife were talking to me when i was at their house and i asked why they left the US to go back home and his wife said in a srs voice "too many ******s"

kinda stunned me like confused
July 27, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
Quickstriker

Man I feel like I might have to boycott Europe!
July 28, 2009 @ 12:14 AM
drifter

lol, and yet Europeans talk so much shit about us, saying we are fat had slaves are a horrible country.

Europeans cant even control their countries, they have always been racist and hated foreigners, they had to band together and create the European Union just to compete with the United States.

Honestly, fuck europe, I'll take their few pretty women and fast cars but thats it.

Holy shit dude, that one player did the fucking nazi hand signal...are you serious if an american athelete did that shit they'd be done.
July 28, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
havok...

damn, i seen games where they do this. pretty sad.
July 28, 2009 @ 01:09 AM
deadpooL

disgusting behavior.
July 28, 2009 @ 01:30 AM
loop

this is fucken terrible.
fuck racists
July 28, 2009 @ 01:39 AM
modernmischief

Fuck europe,the suck at futbol anyway Brazil kicks their ass every year.
July 28, 2009 @ 01:59 AM
Joao.

This ain't new. Racism isn't a natural thing, it is taught and deep ingrained in society, and here in the America's, people are no different (you're fooling yourself if you think such.) Some of this is purely taunting by people who know it gets in the mind of the player. Futbal is more than just the game. Partly the fans, partly the show, and then a small portion, the actual play.

None of this can be excused, but trying to eradicate so many generations of ignorance, that runs so deep, it just isn't possible sadly. You can put on whatever facade you'd like and make whatever rules and regulations possible, you can not make someone's attitudes illegal. We are strange creatures.
July 28, 2009 @ 02:01 AM
Joao.

Fuck europe,the suck at futbol anyway Brazil kicks their ass every year.

This is the dumbest shit I have ever read. There is more of a division, and on the largest scale, probably the MOST segregation and inequality between races in Brazil than anywhere else on Earth (and it is 49% BLACK!). If you have any idea of what it actually happening there, you'd realize how wrong you are.
July 28, 2009 @ 02:25 AM
doogle

never knew aragones was a racist bastard

which league has the worst cases of racism? i know la liga is known to have lots of racists fans/hooligans and looks like the most of the footage was shot there as well..
July 28, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
USA

July 28, 2009 @ 02:36 AM
Dorfmeister

lol, and yet Europeans talk so much shit about us, saying we are fat had slaves are a horrible country.

Europeans cant even control their countries, they have always been racist and hated foreigners, they had to band together and create the European Union just to compete with the United States.

Honestly, fuck europe, I'll take their few pretty women and fast cars but thats it.

Holy shit dude, that one player did the fucking nazi hand signal...are you serious if an american athelete did that shit they'd be done.

smh. you're an idiot. please go to your local library and start reading books so that you can understand the world. FYI, Paolo DiCanio showed the Fascist hand sign, not Nazi. It was also a Roman salute a few hundred years ago.
July 28, 2009 @ 03:07 AM
tomoffin

This has to be one of the most stupid and igrorant comments I've ever read..

And you wonder why us Europeans allegedly talk shit about Americans?
July 28, 2009 @ 03:13 AM
tyler,

cant wait for world cup

word

and euro 2012 :3
July 28, 2009 @ 06:42 AM
Amika.

I knew it was bad in a lot of Europe, particularly Spain, but i didnt realise it was as bad as it is.
July 28, 2009 @ 06:48 AM
teov

this is'nt just a europe thing , ignorance is common all over the planet . it's sad

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 28, 2009 @ 08:03 AM
Virungȧ

Fuck you Finland sucks
July 28, 2009 @ 09:23 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

lol, and yet europeans talk so much shit about us, saying we are fat had slaves are a horrible country.

Europeans cant even control their countries, they have always been racist and hated foreigners, they had to band together and create the european union just to compete with the united states.

Honestly, fuck europe, i'll take their few pretty women and fast cars but thats it.

are you dumb europe had slaves to go to school
July 28, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
Obeyprop

It's really fucked up for black people all over the world i mean think about it.

We were captured and made into slaves just because they thought we were barbaric and

uncivilized.

Than as slaves they were beaten, abused and killed, finally after the slaves were freed

They continued to spit on black people and to hold an unspoken superiority.
July 28, 2009 @ 10:18 AM
AntonyT

smh..its funny that europeans get offended when people call them out and say 'you are a racist'
July 28, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
Santiago Regal

First of all, is Europe really racist? Yes and No.
Europe is big, one country in Europe is like one state in the United States.
But yeah where I live (The Netherlands) racism is very sneaky, but on the other hand we get along just fine.
But in comparison to the U.S there is a big difference. I went to Florida 4 weeks ago, and that was my first time in America. I immediatly noticed that the community over there is like very open, you can talk to everybody, you can start an conversation with no 'awkwardness' like everything is so natural over there.
It remembered me of the country where my parents were born (Surinam; South America), it felt like home.
What I'm trying to say is that Americans are more "1", if you're born in American you're American.
July 28, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
JayLovesPinays

the fact that racism isn't taboo in europe is entirely true. my cousin and his wife were talking to me when i was at their house and i asked why they left the US to go back home and his wife said in a srs voice "too many ******s"

kinda stunned me like confused

Oh man, it's horrible in Europe. The thing is they're pissed because of the influx of illegal immigrants (which happen to be Africans). It's a shame too, but they don't care over there like we do over here. Probably because they haven't had to go through slavery and the civil war etc. Basically, they still have a lot of growing to do.
July 28, 2009 @ 11:12 AM
drifter

smh. you're an idiot. please go to your local library and start reading books so that you can understand the world. FYI, Paolo DiCanio showed the Fascist hand sign, not Nazi. It was also a Roman salute a few hundred years ago.

I know he showed the fascist sign, they said it in the god damn video...but let's see show that sign to most people and who do they think of? The fucking nazis and rightfully so...and how does that excuse what he did? Fascist party is a horrible party.

Really I love how you dont even explain how, Europeans talk a ton of shit, honestly its all jealousy.

are you dumb europe had slaves to go to school

Wtf? uh yea, europe had slaves, but still doesnt stop europeans from bringing it up. I've talked to many europeans and when they get heated talking shit about america they always bring that up, as if they never did it.

First of all, is Europe really racist? Yes and No.
Europe is big, one country in Europe is like one state in the United States.
But yeah where I live (The Netherlands) racism is very sneaky, but on the other hand we get along just fine.
But in comparison to the U.S there is a big difference. I went to Florida 4 weeks ago, and that was my first time in America. I immediatly noticed that the community over there is like very open, you can talk to everybody, you can start an conversation with no 'awkwardness' like everything is so natural over there.
It remembered me of the country where my parents were born (Surinam; South America), it felt like home.
What I'm trying to say is that Americans are more "1", if you're born in American you're American.

For some reason that made me feel good, it shows that no matter how fucked up our country has acted, is acting, at the end of the day we still have done some good and for such a young country we have changed so much.

You are right, sure we have racism here in america but for the most part we stand by each other, we're all americans...well unless your muslim and wear a turban...you might not be considered american...im kidding.
July 28, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
.IC3.

nah that doesnt sound right...
but it sounds like what it is in australia...

but here in the US, everyones like, hey fuck u, im pinoy, pinay, im black, im mexican, im viet, all that bs!!!!!!!!
July 28, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
mr.orange

I'm surprised ESPN didn't do a stint about Villarreal and USAs own Jozy Altidore...he plays for a blatant Spanish racist coach, and he hardly plays Altidore unless he downright has to.

This is wrong. His captain is black. He signed Altidore obviously knowing he was black. He paid

Please login first to reply.