The Weeknd (Official Thread)

Jun 30, 2014 @ 01:12
this should hold me over until his next album. Im guessing he'll drop it in the fall.
REVS
Jul 21, 2014 @ 02:30

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 24, 2014 @ 00:54
First song I don't fuck w that it much....... it has some goods moments tho

instagram: prxsh

Jul 24, 2014 @ 02:11
^I agree. I wanted to like it, but Im not feeling it. I'll just wait for the album.
May 27, 2015 @ 16:44

finally, something gritty from this guy.
REVS
May 27, 2015 @ 21:17
Some head recorded and posted the audio of this song on youtube when he preformed it at some show a a few weeks ago, the sound/quality was horrible, but the song was tight, was just waiting for the offical track/video to release. Clean shit, I like it.

Jun 02, 2015 @ 16:49
The Weeknd is super good in my opinion, I am a sucker for the "get ur girl naked" jams

We wnet and saw this man live about 2 years ago I think.... It was before Kissland I know for sure and he sounds so good live.... Heard some people say he can't sing that good live which is wrong....

Edit: The new track he did with Belly is really good too

Dad Life

Jun 02, 2015 @ 19:12
The Weeknd is super good in my opinion, I am a sucker for the "get ur girl naked" jams

We wnet and saw this man live about 2 years ago I think.... It was before Kissland I know for sure and he sounds so good live.... Heard some people say he can't sing that good live which is wrong....

"get ur girl naked" jams lmao...good way to put it.  Man I still listen to that drunk in love cover he did awhile back that shit is too damn good.
REVS
Jun 03, 2015 @ 22:45

I went to the Roots Picnic here in Philly like less than a month ago, and he was basically the feature, and I fucked with it live, it was the first time I saw him in person. Me and the crowd in general was with it. 

Co-sign on that other track he dropped.

Jun 07, 2015 @ 03:48
^good look on posting that - sounds decent.

Side note: I hate how stations are overplaying Earned It, at least here in LA, but I guess that's what happens when an artist gets real popular. I never thought the song was great, only enjoyable. Now I change the station when it comes on. Is that just me?

Side Side note: The Elastic Heart feature is one of his worst IMO. I prefer the original.
REVS
Jun 08, 2015 @ 17:57
Would agree Earned It is way over played, track is tied into the whole Fifty Shades soundtrack/movie, so it really isn't suprising it is. 
'
Funky.....Can't feel my face

Jun 10, 2015 @ 07:48
love his voice!!
Jul 01, 2015 @ 13:52
this nigga fell off after echoes of silence. End of story.
REVS
Jul 09, 2015 @ 16:37
New album "Beauty Behind the Madness" dropping August 28th.

Jul 09, 2015 @ 22:55
^day after my birthday smokeyface
REVS
Jul 10, 2015 @ 20:15
smokeyface

On my birthday smokeyface

Shouts out to those August birthdays haha.

Jul 17, 2015 @ 08:32
any word on producers for Beauty Behind The Madness?
REVS
Jul 23, 2015 @ 16:36
Not sure ^. But I'm curious to know. Not sure if it's off the new album, but saw it hasn't been posted

The Weeknd - Girls Born in the 90's

Jul 25, 2015 @ 22:06
^good look on that track. I'm curious to see how this album turns out. Pre-trilogy is probably my favorite. Have to wait I guess.
any word on producers for Beauty Behind The Madness?

Illangelo might be back. He posted on his instagram referencing BBTM
Jul 26, 2015 @ 20:00
I'm looking forward to Illangelo's comeback, because he was the 50% of the greatness from Weeknds' mixtapes.
REVS
Aug 04, 2015 @ 19:05
Track list. Don't fuck with any of the features...slightly dissapointed.

Aug 04, 2015 @ 20:14
We couln't drake be on here.
REVS
Aug 04, 2015 @ 22:05
You're right...the question is why couldn't anyone better be on here?. I would have loved for Drake to be a feature...or literally anyone else...but really? Ed Sheeran...Lana Del Rey? On top of that 4 of these songs have already been out for a while, this track list was a total let down. Was thinking about actually buying the album...fuck that. I'll burn the handful of songs that are new and hope they're decent.

Aug 04, 2015 @ 22:40
He wouldn't put often and earned it on the album unless it was really weak by itself to be honest. Kiss Land was strong without the singles, I hope this album is the same way.
REVS
Aug 06, 2015 @ 09:14
^Yea that is really true. 

Snippet from Prisoners

https://soundcloud.com/brian-harelick-1/the-weeknd-prisoner-snippet-lollapalooza

REVS
Aug 19, 2015 @ 09:40
Couple more leaks for anyone who hasn't peeped them. 

The Weeknd - Tell Your Friends (Produced by Kanye West)

https://soundcloud.com/theweekndbible/the-weeknd-tell-your-friends-played-drais

It's live, I think the studio version is going to be real nice.

The Weeknd - In The Night

http://song.urbanmusicdaily.me/?link=audiorok.com/npmv7et59z3y

Aug 20, 2015 @ 15:31
Couple more leaks for anyone who hasn't peeped them. 

The Weeknd - Tell Your Friends (Produced by Kanye West)

https://soundcloud.com/theweekndbible/the-weeknd-tell-your-friends-played-drais

It's live, I think the studio version is going to be real nice.

The Weeknd - In The Night

http://song.urbanmusicdaily.me/?link=audiorok.com/npmv7et59z3y

kanye track sounds great
REVS
Aug 20, 2015 @ 21:31
I'd agree. The sample he used is nice. I'm kinda iffy on the album now that easily over half of it has been leaked or been a single. I'm basically looking at 4 or 5 songs out of an album of 14 songs that I haven't head. Kinda dissapointing, but I'm still exicited to see what the tracks are like, little over a week left till it drops, I'm sure the album will leak before the 28th though.

Aug 24, 2015 @ 16:12
Im curious to see how the album's gonna sound especially that Ed Sheeran track. I'm kind of hoping it'll be gritty like The Hills or the second half of Tell your friends...

Ye' should stick to producing again smokeyface

Aug 29, 2015 @ 16:55
Gave it a listen and I can't say I'm loving it. On a side note, Happy Belated Birthday REVS!

EDIT: production's on point though..
Please login first to reply.