April 14, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
kingmatti

Yesterday was rummaging under my bed, and in amongst magazines and old plain white tee's was a pair of my old Nike Oncore Hi-top's in a plastic bag, i was confused as why they where in a plastic bag, then i opened them up, they stank to high heavens, how the hell can i stop them smelling so bad, my feet usually smell quite bad (athletes foot sucks dick) but these where disgusting, i've put them in the freezer to kill bacteria but that didn't work, tried car cleaner ball (those dope things with smiley faces that smell sick) but i can't think of anything else to stop my shoes smelling so bad.
HELLLLLLLLLLP
April 14, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
B Haht

replace insoles. if not leather soak in extremely hot water with about 1 cup of baking soda. if you dont want to get your shoes wet, pour an ass ton of baking soda in them with the insoles removed and leave them in the bathroom while you take a hot shower to steam them a bit.
April 15, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
thesolecollector23

this should be in the "general footwear discussion" forum,but anyways you need to get that odor eater life going on buy the spray it works miracles i use to have stank ass feet when i was a teen.spray shoes to hell and back (probably a good idea to go outdoors) & spray your feet before every wear.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

April 15, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
nikbates

Good god you put them in the freezer?! Lol

Well there's gotta be some sprays at wal mart for that, or getting new insoles.

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

April 15, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
Yeezus

If you're comfortable with washing them in and out, get a bucket of water, squeeze a couple of lemons in there and let them soak for a couple hours. Should get rid of the smell
April 16, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
Me & My Nikes

Throw them away..

Please login first to reply.