August 16, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
Futurecurrensyclothing

i hate how you cant put j pegs on here vist 

http://www.futurecurrensy.net/
August 16, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
DarthVader

is that Lil B? if the Based God blessed it imma have to cop it
Yes it is. Haha sure thing. He might possibly wear it in his next music video. Stay tuned.
you are my new favorite brand
:+) Thanks for the support. Keep in touch.
August 16, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
offthemapsf.com

WEBSITE
Store

Off The Map is a start up brand located in San Francisco, CA. We were fortunate to come across a high-quality manufacturer and chose leathers and fabrics to produce our 5-panel caps. We've appreciate every purchase and treat every customer with respect. For example, Bay Area residents receive door to door deliveries. We are just trying to make a name and gain exposure and we appreciate all the support HB has given thus far. 

---Please use HB25 at checkout for 25% OFF your next purchase---

offthemapsf.com

August 16, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
Mr.Buku

What Up HypeBeast fam!! I got some designs I want some opinions on lemme know what you guys think any cristism any suggestions. My brand name is "Too Buku" 

http://toobuku.bigcartel.com/

Earn Your Death

August 16, 2013 @ 08:25 AM
Mr.Buku

Did a double post sorry fam

Earn Your Death

August 16, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
Project Nibiru

hey guys! 

me and a friend teamed up together to create a shirt .. our two issues we wanted to put into the print were friday the 13th for the mystic part and the age of chivalry! so now we just released the royal nightmare tee - just watch the video underneath and a few pictures we did - we already did enough usual things so we wanted to do something scary this time! some like - some don't! just build your own view on this shirt!

it is available on: www.orion8-clothing.com 

Im loving the visuals
That last pic is crazy, reminds me of Freddy. Its definateley something different and intersting

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

August 16, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
reggendary

What Up HypeBeast fam!! I got some designs I want some opinions on lemme know what you guys think any cristism any suggestions. My brand name is "Too Buku" 

that prank execution tee is cool

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 16, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Broken Bank Clo

are you going to heat press that? that's awfully a lot of color for silkscreening lol
No, although it's a lot of ink, I feel heat pressing is lower quality grade, and just a cheaper way out haha.
you should put it into illustrator and convert it with image trace down to like 5 colors if you want to really screen print it, you have more than 20 colors/shades in your design rite now, you'd have a big problem when it comes to silkscreening it in my opinion. idk check your options though or look into heat press like tathens said.

I would say 4 color press.
Black shirt will end of being 5 screens including the white base. But def. If you turn it into greyscale that should be better then just use pink ink.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 16, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
Excelsior

are you going to heat press that? that's awfully a lot of color for silkscreening lol
No, although it's a lot of ink, I feel heat pressing is lower quality grade, and just a cheaper way out haha.
you should put it into illustrator and convert it with image trace down to like 5 colors if you want to really screen print it, you have more than 20 colors/shades in your design rite now, you'd have a big problem when it comes to silkscreening it in my opinion. idk check your options though or look into heat press like tathens said.

I would say 4 color press.
Black shirt will end of being 5 screens including the white base. But def. If you turn it into greyscale that should be better then just use pink ink.
Yeah just what I was thinking!

http://excelsiorrrrr.tumblr.com/ • @excelsiorrrrr

August 16, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
yeaokwali

I'm having trouble with one of my 100+ t-shirts designs. I'm starting with 10, and one of the finalist......I think. "At what cost" is a design I'm having trouble with, because I've got about 3 different variations in my head, so I'd like to know what you guys think.

Variation 1 (At what cost) - Red devilish hands long nails black polish holding a rosary. That's semi set on fire because well the devil's holding it lol. Rosary will start from neck of tee as if actually being worn. Other hand will be dropping smaller diamonds. (I want to avoid bigger diamonds and cartoon diamonds, because of DS co.). Don't know how far down the tee and how many. Any other ideas for obvious/flashy status symbols? Was thinking of cash but that may look sort of cheap/not as appealing as diamonds from far away. The appeal of the diamond is that there pretty much a universal symbol for success, and would allow wearer to catch others attention, and have ppl pay attention to the graphic/shirt. Maybe just a bunch of status symbols being dropped by hand two (car keys, watch, one diamond lol, money, gold, etc..) Thinking of writing "At what cost" on the back in Latin.

Variation 2 (The trade) - Still not 100% on this one could go a couple of different ways, but the main idea would be a human hand(s) coming from one side of the tee and demonic hand(s) coming from other with action taking place in the middle. Idea one is to have demonic hand handing human hand a check. On which I could write some stuff that would communicate the overall metaphor more clearly.

Variation 3 (The Marriage) - Same as two except demonic hand puts diamond ring on human finger. "At what cost" on the back in Latin.
i definitely like your ideas, At What Cost would be a dope name for the brand
Thanks I PMed you the actual brand name lol
August 16, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
YOSOY Co.

is that Lil B? if the Based God blessed it imma have to cop it
Yes it is. Haha sure thing. He might possibly wear it in his next music video. Stay tuned.
Is the LUPUS on the back to raise awareness about Lupus?
No harm in raising awareness. #StayPositive & Our name also originates from the Latin term of "wolf". (Canis Lupus)
Oh right on that's dope!

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 16, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
YOSOY Co.

i hate how you cant put j pegs on here vist 

http://www.futurecurrensy.net/
just save the image and upload it to imgur

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 16, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
SusClothing

Hey guys upcoming business and we are wondering if it would be better to silk screen print or heat transfer. we want the best product possible that'll last. any advice will help, thanks.
August 16, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
BENN

Hey guys upcoming business and we are wondering if it would be better to silk screen print or heat transfer. we want the best product possible that'll last. any advice will help, thanks.
IMO, i prefer silk screen print on cotton rather than heat transfer on polyester

FB: /ben-frvud IG: /ben_frvud www.frvud.com

August 16, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
Mr.Buku

that prank execution tee is cool
Thanks Bruh!! Trying to get a feel for what designs to actually do. Thanks for the feedback

Earn Your Death

August 16, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
cityofsavages

hey guys! 

me and a friend teamed up together to create a shirt .. our two issues we wanted to put into the print were friday the 13th for the mystic part and the age of chivalry! so now we just released the royal nightmare tee - just watch the video underneath and a few pictures we did - we already did enough usual things so we wanted to do something scary this time! some like - some don't! just build your own view on this shirt!

it is available on: www.orion8-clothing.com 

Im loving the visuals
That last pic is crazy, reminds me of Freddy. Its definateley something different and intersting
This is well done.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

August 16, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
YOSOY Co.

"Sus" sounds sus haha

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 17, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
DarthVader

The picture on the Hooligans tee looks cool. You should try making it black/white if possible.
August 17, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
≈ nash ≈

if you cop something within the next couple hours, i'll get up early before work tomorrow and ship out your orders.

go cop a tee, tank, or both.

~

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

August 17, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
Mr.Buku

The picture on the Hooligans tee looks cool. You should try making it black/white if possible.
Thanks Homie!! I'll try it in black and white and that would probably work cause the dude who's gonna do my tees can't do a bunch of colors. Thanks again for the feedback bruh!! 

Earn Your Death

August 17, 2013 @ 01:18 PM
vaxleusa

Hi everyone. I am looking for a name for my new brand. I have ideas for designs and what i want to do, but i am still stuck on a name. I would really like a name that's different and its own identity. My line will consist of both clothing and leather made goods. The idea behind the brand is based on high quality America made products, when America was manufacturing powerhouse back in the days of the Industrial Revolution. America Industrial Luxury is main theme here. So i want a name that is bold, short, to the point, but yet could still come across to people as being associated with luxurious goods. I have listed a few names below. Please let me know your feedback and if you have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks for the feedback.

VAXLE
MAXLE
MARKER
VALEN
HURST
August 17, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
southfame

Hi everyone. I am looking for a name for my new brand. I have ideas for designs and what i want to do, but i am still stuck on a name. I would really like a name that's different and its own identity. My line will consist of both clothing and leather made goods. The idea behind the brand is based on high quality America made products, when America was manufacturing powerhouse back in the days of the Industrial Revolution. America Industrial Luxury is main theme here. So i want a name that is bold, short, to the point, but yet could still come across to people as being associated with luxurious goods. I have listed a few names below. Please let me know your feedback and if you have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks for the feedback.

VAXLE
MAXLE
MARKER
VALEN
HURST
JUST WING IT FAM AN HOPE 4 THE BEST ...NAME DON'T MATTER ONCE YOUR SHIT LOOKS RIGHT ...AN MAKE SURE TO CHECK IF THE URL IS OPEN  IF U GONNA GO ONLINE WIT A SITE. {DO YOUR RESEARCH FAM}

http://southfame.com/

August 17, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
Jake Ocean

VAXLE
MAXLE
MARKER
VALEN
HURST
no, no ones gonna do your work for you. 

http://www.distantlight.co

August 17, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
Yasin Dangor

Guys check out my instagram page @royalbabykings.  Streetwear Clothing Brand http://royalbabykings.bigcartel.com/
August 17, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
DarthVader

HYPEBEAST EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW OF AUTUMN / WINTER 2013...

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE TIME

You guys have some cool stuff. I'm about to cop the "Ryde R Die" tee due to it's simplicity. I'll be definitely looking foward to following your guys progress in the future.
August 17, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
Lux Life Clothing

Hey everyone,
I started a Brand called Lux Life Clothing and i want some feedback on some very very simple mockups. Im trying to get opinions on whether or not print these designs with the other ones im printing. Also im releasing my cut and sew collection in the next couple of months and heres a mock up of one of our pocket tees.
Again these are last call on whether i should go through with them or not (VERY VERY SIMPLE MOCKUPS)
THanks again

http://www.luxlifeclothing.com/

***LUXLIFECLOTHING.COM*** ***FACEBOOK.COM/LUXLIFECO*** ***TWITTER.COM/LUXLIFECLOTHING***

August 17, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
DarthVader

Hey everyone,
I started a Brand called Lux Life Clothing and i want some feedback on some very very simple mockups. Im trying to get opinions on whether or not print these designs with the other ones im printing. Also im releasing my cut and sew collection in the next couple of months and heres a mock up of one of our pocket tees.
Again these are last call on whether i should go through with them or not (VERY VERY SIMPLE MOCKUPS)
THanks again

I would avoid using the "Mickey" hands, they're pretty played out. 
August 17, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
Lux Life Clothing

Hey everyone,
THanks again

I would avoid using the "Mickey" hands, they're pretty played out. 
Thanks, ill definitely keep that in mind. It was a design from last year and i was thinking of bringing it back. 

***LUXLIFECLOTHING.COM*** ***FACEBOOK.COM/LUXLIFECO*** ***TWITTER.COM/LUXLIFECLOTHING***

August 18, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
Metsys©

10character

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

August 18, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
chads

Visuals and idea seems decent but the product and name lack much depth.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.