June 13, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
qrct1

Avenyo Apparel Black on  Black leather hoodie

Son... $150 for that leather hoodie is a bit of a stretch, shit better be baby seal or something, im just sayin
i'm sure mfg fucked him for custom hoodies

aeterna13.com

June 13, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
justinshadow

For the people who have shirt manufacturers? About how much do you pay per shirt, with lets say 100 shirts vs 1000? Also, are you guys providing the shirt for the printers, or do the companies already have the shirt?
June 13, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
jaemz

We just came out with our Spring/Summer 2013 Collection. Every thing is custom sewn as our t-shirts and tank-tops are all 100% cotton and weigh 5.30 oz and our crewnecks and zip-up hoodies are also 100% cotton and weigh 9.45 oz. You can view the whole lookbook at http://www.n1sclothingco.com/lookbook/ and the online store at http://www.n1sclothingco.com/products/

Target market?
June 13, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
shillco

Whats up fam. Looking for a flannel shirt supplier or manufacturer. Willing to trade info for help. Got links on high quality hat production starting at 50pcs, Sublimation shirts, Varsity jackets, Canadian made outerwear, low min cut & sew hoodies and more. Looking to either have some flannels made at 50pcs or even buying blank ones. None of that asian sizing off aliexpress tho

Hit me up on here or email me brendan @ edmflav or. com 
I asked my printer that same question today. All he could come up with is American Apparel and Rothco.

Hmm. Seems like theres a decent amount of ppl interesting in getting some blank flannels... @shillco @joseno Are you both in the US? What would you retail a flannel for? Maybe we can all work something out. I have a guy that can do 100pcs but i cant do that many of one color. Maybe we can work something out...
Yeah. We're in the US. We could possibly go in with you. Any chance having something manufactured and delivered around August?

www.shillingfordco.com

June 13, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Avenyo Apparel Black on  Black leather hoodie

Son... $150 for that leather hoodie is a bit of a stretch, shit better be baby seal or something, im just sayin
i'm sure mfg fucked him for custom hoodies
Seeing he's from Melbourne, that explains the higher prices. Things are more expensive in Canada than the states.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

June 13, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
Brave

Here it is! IISE Capsule Collection video. Please share/like if you enjoyed it, thanks HB!
Congrats and much success to you guys i just watched this and I appreciate the time and care that went into making the products...
June 13, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
Brave

NEPTUNE NYC, BAPE inspired brand founded back in 2011. I get a lot of positive feedback from my peers but every once in a while I get the "Looks too much like BAPE" criticism(Which personally, I take as a compliment). I do love BAPE and in all honestly, I actually did want the logo to resemble that of the popular Japanese brand. Let me know what you guys on hypebeast think about the brand so far. Be as brutally honest as possible.

that logo is fire . . . shirt is dope as hell too

definitely can tell the bape "inspiration"
Im curious to know more about the name and how it relates to the logo....because honestly when i think of neptune i think of planets or water or something..that just me though...
June 13, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
foreverkings

What do you guys think of my logo? 

we are Forever Kings follow us on instagram @foreverkings where we show all are new designs first follow our twitter @officalFK

June 13, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
reggendary

how long did that take you, because its really simple and not very creative

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

June 13, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
foreverkings

not very long and does it have to be creative? I just thought it was a nice simple design which would go well with many design and could be used in a lot of different situations.

we are Forever Kings follow us on instagram @foreverkings where we show all are new designs first follow our twitter @officalFK

June 13, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
dangerers

new design coming soon

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

June 13, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
karakter1

@foreverkings

go for it!

you already seem to have an idea of what you want to do. 

print it. 
June 13, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
PlayboyPIMPIN69

NEPTUNE NYC, BAPE inspired brand founded back in 2011. I get a lot of positive feedback from my peers but every once in a while I get the "Looks too much like BAPE" criticism(Which personally, I take as a compliment). I do love BAPE and in all honestly, I actually did want the logo to resemble that of the popular Japanese brand. Let me know what you guys on hypebeast think about the brand so far. Be as brutally honest as possible.

that logo is fire . . . shirt is dope as hell too

definitely can tell the bape "inspiration"
Im curious to know more about the name and how it relates to the logo....because honestly when i think of neptune i think of planets or water or something..that just me though...
Its way too complex for me to talk about. I'll probably do a interview for the next tees we release which should answer most of the frequently asked questions. I'll post it here in this thread.
June 13, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
JuuuHeaaard

June 13, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
reggendary

not very long and does it have to be creative? I just thought it was a nice simple design which would go well with many design and could be used in a lot of different situations.
fair enough, if you put it in white on a black crewneck or hoodie id buy it, given the price was pretty cheap, if you know what you want to do then by all means go for it

June 13, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
ashokn225

June 13, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
ashokn225

^Sorry html with the quote is broken for some reason on my system.

But Enigma----that logo is straight ripped off of Basquiat.  
June 13, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
ashokn225

June 13, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
reggendary

ya i was thinking the same thing, but plenty of brands have done it, Uniqlo has a whole Basquiat line, and City Of Savages has a couple tees, i dont think the logo is that great to begin with

June 13, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
Brave

new design coming soon
looks good! i dig the art i liked some of the other graphics you did as well.
June 13, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
joseno

i like it, clean and simple.
June 13, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
joseno

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/www.T-M-F.us

New Brand, T.M.F.  peep the shop. www.T-M-F.us 

nice
June 13, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
jakebacon

I like the design. But i would drop down the "The Standard of Destruction" font a bit and curve it with the circle. Other than that your good.

I agree, good lookin shirt, but get that text down a bit and have it follow the curve of the circle.
yea i dont know about the text used on the top i think, something more traditional would look better
June 13, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
foreverkings

would you guys wear any of these as a box logo shirt or as a pocket on a shirt

jakebacon

nice
do you guys think champion works well for other brands because of the quality of them or the brand power of champion
jakebacon

nice
do you guys think champion works well for other brands because of the quality of them or the brand power of champion
the middle one looks like an mma shirt
June 13, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
jakebacon

We just came out with our Spring/Summer 2013 Collection. Every thing is custom sewn as our t-shirts and tank-tops are all 100% cotton and weigh 5.30 oz and our crewnecks and zip-up hoodies are also 100% cotton and weigh 9.45 oz. You can view the whole lookbook at http://www.n1sclothingco.com/lookbook/ and the online store at http://www.n1sclothingco.com/products/

Target market?
target market makes sense, embrace the winos
June 13, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
jakebacon

Our preorder has started.

http://cliquegarments.com/ - come and check it out.
i'd cop it if the order process is easier
This definitely, that alone changes your whole brand image to certain people
pretty sweet
June 13, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
jakebacon

New to hypebeast and just found out about this thread. I recently released my second drop for my brand, The MSTRPLAN, and would love to get some feedback. Feel free to check the store and website and let me know what you guys think, and what I can improve on. Thanks!
-MSTRMIND
http://www.themstrplan.com 
http://www.store.themstrplan.com 

might have to cop all three of these
Thanks for the kind words Brave, je-sus, JStorm, and fosace. The dude's name is "Pig-Pen", so I think it's perfect for him to be parodied into a cop haha.

And if any of you guys are on the fence on coppin', feel free to use the code "TMPOPS" for a cool 20% off

As for the whole cost thing, at the end of the day you charge what you want. I'm a new brand, my fan base is small; to me, profit isn't as important now as getting word and product out and a lower price range allows for that.

Thanks for the luck, I wish the best for you and your brand too.
Indeed i wish the best of luck to your brand...
looks like kiddie clothing, not meny kids go on hypebeast the general fashion discussion section, your in the wrong place sport hit the road
June 13, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
jakebacon

Please login first to reply.