Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 8, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
AreteBrand

How exactly does a "Pop Up"' shop work.
One aspect of this process I'm not fully aware of or know much about
Basically it's were you set up a mini shop/store in a spot and sell your product. You usually set up for s short period of time (hours/days/weeks) and then close up. Basically once you get a decent buzz going or know a big event, you can get sales and spread your name. Hope this helps

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

May 8, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
king_geedorah

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW above royalty is claiming they are worth 500k and everyone is hating on their designs and line.

Who gives a fahk?!?!?!? Let them do their thing and you do yours. You can disagree with their statements and they can disagree with yours but in the end it doesn't matter, not one bit. Believe whatever you want and take it with a grain of salt. Instead of you worrying about what they do and what they make and them trying to defend themselves everyone should just worry about their own line because lord knows that a significant amount of brands on here need work.

Now this is coming from someone with no brand just a passion for clothing but y'all are childish AF worrying and calling people out on this type of stuff. Less time being a buster, more time designing and marketing = getting yourself a better brand.
Again, not claiming, but rather fact. True, why is to others concern? Many posts on HB are just verbal disagreements between people who will probably never see each other face to face, which is pathetic.  When we post about Above Royalty Clothing we are simply sharing with the street wear community about how far we have come along, the future projects and shows we are attending.  We're not looking for advance or asking questions.   Years of research and planning for how we want Above Royalty to develop.  Our game plan has been very clear. 
I found your site, is it still under construction?

Valued at 500k? I can see why, I don't know how you're exactly doing it but I believe it, you guys look like you're rapidly expanding.
May 8, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
HWYS - Joey

MisterKurtz -- your video doesn't play on my mobile(HTC One X).
I like the black tee with the masked guys. Was that from the short film on YouTube?
Good luck!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

May 8, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
axcie

I understand that us photoshopping designs onto celebrities was whack and probably not cool as you said, but if you see earlier we did it merely as a fun experiment and wanted to see how much tumblr "eats" it up. It wasn't that bad of an experiment. We saw that and learned a few big brands that we know today had done the same such as OBEY,  JUSTHYPE, and other brands. I know you might call it dick riding but the response we got was so amazing that Id ride someone's dick. It's not like we are copying their designs just how they got to where they are. We don't even have the same market or consumers but the way they got there is tremendous and that's what we are trying to learn. Every photo was linked to its original source and in the description says it was edited. I can take the backslash because I don't have anything to say this but yes, I was born and raised in 90077. We were trying to keep with our look book design which was PLAY FIGHT WIN. We tried to relate all of our products with each drop so there is a significance of it. I understand the backlash but we gonna have to live with it. Thank you all!

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

May 8, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
uzidoesit

May 8, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

I understand that us photoshopping designs onto celebrities was whack and probably not cool as you said, but if you see earlier we did it merely as a fun experiment and wanted to see how much tumblr "eats" it up. It wasn't that bad of an experiment. We saw that and learned a few big brands that we know today had done the same such as OBEY,  JUSTHYPE, and other brands. I know you might call it dick riding but the response we got was so amazing that Id ride someone's dick. It's not like we are copying their designs just how they got to where they are. We don't even have the same market or consumers but the way they got there is tremendous and that's what we are trying to learn. Every photo was linked to its original source and in the description says it was edited. I can take the backslash because I don't have anything to say this but yes, I was born and raised in 90077. We were trying to keep with our look book design which was PLAY FIGHT WIN. We tried to relate all of our products with each drop so there is a significance of it. I understand the backlash but we gonna have to live with it. Thank you all!
"I know you might call it dick riding but the response we got was so amazing that Id ride someone's dick."

Serious?

From Bel Air and you're printing tees that say "HELLA"... Im from the bay area and now living in LA...  Let me tell you that you aren't gonna anyone on board with your brand from California if they know that info.  Fact.  

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

May 8, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

May 8, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
uzidoesit

We're currently under maintenance, but here's a preview.

May 8, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
axcie

Loving the design diversity of alot of the brands posted on here. Do most of you keep it in-house or hire out freelancers? 
We have a lot of our designs right now made by me and my friend the owners of our brand. But this next drop we are looking for local artist that seem to have a good hand and love them to do designs for us for a small price. The thing about freelancers and others doing your work is that you probably have a different image for what you want than others.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

May 8, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
BEENDOINGIT

If any of you are after manufacturers hit me up. I have 100s.

Got everything from cut n sew to socks to backpacks to jewellery.
May 9, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
karakter1

If any of you are after manufacturers hit me up. I have 100s.

Got everything from cut n sew to socks to backpacks to jewellery.
post them.
May 9, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
BEENDOINGIT

@karakter1 If people help me I will happily help them.
May 9, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
DannyHH

@karakter1 If people help me I will happily help them.
Help you with what
May 9, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
Ian x illany

Pictures of the tees we just released.

Check them out on our store.
WHY?
wondering where that came from, more than "why" would be helpful

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

May 9, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
commonlyused

Commonly Used presents the Test Your Luck baseball jerseys

3 is the lucky number symbolizing the principle of growth and the
growing faith within yourself. It shows the love through creative
imagination and inspires others to believe in their struggle. Test your
Luck means taking chances in life to make it through anything you set
yourself in.

Models:

D.Arenas
C.Estonilo

=CMLYUD=

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

May 9, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

Pictures of the tees we just released.

Check them out on our store.
WHY?
wondering where that came from, more than "why" would be helpful
I said why because I don't get why you chose this as a design. Again, only using your logo or name does not count as creativity. I also don't understand why you have a wave with "ILLA NY". I'm not trying to mean, just trying to understand what your brand is about and why you chose this as your first line.

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 9, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW above royalty is claiming they are worth 500k and everyone is hating on their designs and line.

Who gives a fahk?!?!?!? Let them do their thing and you do yours. You can disagree with their statements and they can disagree with yours but in the end it doesn't matter, not one bit. Believe whatever you want and take it with a grain of salt. Instead of you worrying about what they do and what they make and them trying to defend themselves everyone should just worry about their own line because lord knows that a significant amount of brands on here need work.

Now this is coming from someone with no brand just a passion for clothing but y'all are childish AF worrying and calling people out on this type of stuff. Less time being a buster, more time designing and marketing = getting yourself a better brand.
Again, not claiming, but rather fact. True, why is to others concern? Many posts on HB are just verbal disagreements between people who will probably never see each other face to face, which is pathetic.  When we post about Above Royalty Clothing we are simply sharing with the street wear community about how far we have come along, the future projects and shows we are attending.  We're not looking for advance or asking questions.   Years of research and planning for how we want Above Royalty to develop.  Our game plan has been very clear. 

Valued at 500k? I can see why, I don't know how you're exactly doing it but I believe it, you guys look like you're rapidly expanding.
As we mentioned previously our main internet sites are facebook/bigcartel.  Yes, our website is under construction. Word of mouth and face to face interaction is a lot more valuable and possess longevity versus anything that is viral.  Yes, Above Royalty Clothing is rapidly expanding.  
Haha you just need to stop. You keep digging a bigger hole every time you post something. You're telling me that, even though you guys are worth $500,000, you don't have a website because 'face to face" interaction is more valuable? You know what's valuable? The money you make from selling your gear. I think it's becoming more and more evident that you're full of it. And I'm trying to find out why on earth you would make this crap up because it's not like any of us care how much money your brand is worth. This is a feedback thread, and when you post your stuff, you should expect feedback; whether it's positive or negative. All you're doing is spewing crap about your brand and what it's worth and what you do. Come back when you have new designs to show us or you've released the stuff you've been "working and doing research on for a long time".

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 9, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
reggendary

Kvlture started out in late 2011 located in the Caves of Bukit Timah. We create high quality products with a little hint of Occult and Neo-pagan in it. The label is basically occult-based and die-hard fans of Aleister Crowley. Kvlture was built off sins, minimalism, closure, idealism and has risen from the cave to stamp itself in today's market as a cultural blasphemy. 

Spring/Summer 13' { deities; } is released on 19 April

https://kvlture.bigcartel.com/
https://facebook.com/kvlture
https://twitter.com/kvlture

shits alright, but could you be anymore like Black Scale without being Black Scale?

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

May 9, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
king_geedorah

MisterKurtz -- your video doesn't play on my mobile(HTC One X).

I like the black tee with the masked guys. Was that from the short film on YouTube?

Good luck!
Thanks a lot Joey & for the heads up about it not playing on mobile

I am not sure if it was available on youtube I saw it from a vimeo link my friend sent me. The short film was Swedish...if that helps. Sorry, I dont remember the title
May 9, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

May 9, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

May 9, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

As we mentioned previously our main internet sites are facebook/bigcartel.  Yes, our website is under construction. Word of mouth and face to face interaction is a lot more valuable and possess longevity versus anything that is viral.  Yes, Above Royalty Clothing is rapidly expanding.  
Haha you just need to stop. You keep digging a bigger hole every time you post something. You're telling me that, even though you guys are worth $500,000, you don't have a website because 'face to face" interaction is more valuable? You know what's valuable? The money you make from selling your gear. I think it's becoming more and more evident that you're full of it. And I'm trying to find out why on earth you would make this crap up because it's not like any of us care how much money your brand is worth. This is a feedback thread, and when you post your stuff, you should expect feedback; whether it's positive or negative. All you're doing is spewing crap about your brand and what it's worth and what you do. Come back when you have new designs to show us or you've released the stuff you've been "working and doing research on for a long time".
Our website is the BigCartel address until further notice.  It provides all information necessary along with the shop.  Plenty of brands use this as their sole internet site. If people are gonna talk and take a shot as us like the guy who photoshops on celebrities and prints HELLA when he is from Bel Air which is how this all began then of course we are gonna put a foot down.  Who are you to say we're full or it? Who are you to say it's crap being made up? You have no idea.  Absolutely none.  I'd love to see who you are behind your computer screen.  Probably just a little kid or some tool.  Are you in LA? If so, contact me, let's meet. I can show you all the "crap" we've been mentioning.   Like we've been saying noob, plenty of designs but waiting to be released at our exhibit at the Venue Trade Show inside LA Convention Center where we will be dealing with FACE TO FACE interactions with buyers, retailers, and store owners.  Yeah I'd say it's more valuable... Come stop by the booth and mention you are.  
Haha see, you're making this personal when you're supposed to be a "brand". I have no problem with your brand, other than the fact that I think your designs are boring and unoriginal and you seem to be exaggerating the truth when you talk about how much your brand is worth. Anyways, I'm done arguing with you, let's just move on. Just keep doing what you're doing and best of luck to you in the future. 

May 9, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

@sacrilegeclothingco

You announce your name in the about me on your line's FB page (5 likes might I add) like you're in a high school show, I tracked down your personal facebook page and you're just as a I imagined you to be HAH.  What a waste of time replying back to your empty words! 
Well, seeing as how I haven't even come out with a single piece of clothing yet, I don't get your point. If you're trying to take a jab at me personally, then you have failed. You come on this board boasting about how much your brand is worth and all you do for your community, when you've been around for three years now and all you have to show for it is a line of shirts and hoodies with your logo(a generic crown) on it. Good job, keep doing what you're doing and we'll see what happens. For now, I will just laugh at you for using your brand on a message board to make fun of people(again, while failing epically). 

May 9, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

May 9, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

May 9, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
segagenesis

@Above_Royalty

I'm not trying to get into the middle of this or anything and this is the only thing I'll say about this matter, but from my outsider perspective all you're doing right now is giving out bad vibes and putting a bad face on your company. The amount of people that cruise this thread may be small, but as you've stated before, word of mouth is a powerful thing.
May 9, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

@sacrilegeclothingco

You announce your name in the about me on your line's FB page (5 likes might I add) like you're in a high school show, I tracked down your personal facebook page and you're just as a I imagined you to be HAH.  What a waste of time replying back to your empty words! 
Well, seeing as how I haven't even come out with a single piece of clothing yet, I don't get your point. If you're trying to take a jab at me personally, then you have failed. You come on this board boasting about how much your brand is worth and all you do for your community, when you've been around for three years now and all you have to show for it is a line of shirts and hoodies with your logo(a generic crown) on it. Good job, keep doing what you're doing and we'll see what happens. For now, I will just laugh at you for using your brand on a message board to make fun of people(again, while failing epically). 
SMH.... again.... NO CLUE
THIS IS A NEW BRAND FEEDBACK AND DISCUSSION THREAD. How do you not get this? Quit taking things so personally. If you are going to post on here and say a bunch of random bull shit that no one believes, you better not get all pissy when someone calls you out for it. Get over it man. Honestly, you're just making your brand look bad and wasting your time trying to explain yourself when you could be using that time trying to come up with some good designs for your next line. The personal attacks and the defensiveness are going to do you no good on here or in life in general. Accept the criticism and move on, don't just bash on other people and try to make your brand out to be something that it's not. And as for the comment about me not doing anything over here in Texas, well I'm having a photo shoot for my first line this weekend and I should have my first few designs out ready to go in about two weeks. When I have them finished and ready for the public, I will post them on here for feedback from everyone and I will accept any criticism or praise I get. Simple as that. This is what the thread is all about. 

May 9, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
noonecares

come out with something other than a tee and a crappy put together camp cap.
May 9, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
noonecares

and don't bite any actual upcoming brands, it isn't worth it and you are going NOWHERE by doing so.
May 9, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
forexample

suspended

Commonly Used presents the Test Your Luck baseball jerseys

3 is the lucky number symbolizing the principle of growth and the

growing faith within yourself. It shows the love through creative

imagination and inspires others to believe in their struggle. Test your

Luck means taking chances in life to make it through anything you set

yourself in.

Models:

D.Arenas
C.Estonilo

=CMLYUD=
Looks dope as fug, Not too keen on the number style on the back though. Would cop if had funds.

EDIT: SMH at everyone throwing dislikes everywhere and not providing positive feedback to improve. This is a collective forum solely to provide feedback and help each and every one of us improve, of course we all have different likes and dislikes but without any comment its just wasted logic

Please login first to reply.