300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
November 27, 2007 @ 06:17 AM
NYCTaipei

PS3 only good for movies right now.
Uncharted is a solid game though.
November 28, 2007 @ 02:29 AM
zyezye

DS = Pokemon = the shieeet cool
November 28, 2007 @ 03:36 AM
Rimbauldi

PS3 is only beating Wii because it has blu-ray though, like the PS2 beat Dreamcast with DVD player capabilities since it was the cheapest DVD player in exsistence at the time.

Not only that, PS3 is gaining a large portion of it's sale this Christmas because there's a mass production shortage of Wii's. I was able to get 4 wiis for $310 each, and sold them for over $450. Come Christmas time, that price will be $600 easy. Nintendo stated that the shortage of Wii's will continue into the second quarter of 2008.
November 28, 2007 @ 03:43 AM
zyezye

if xbox 360 just had japanese rpgs... but thats where the ps3 comes in.

i hope i have enough money from over time to get both by boxing day(canadas equivelant to blackfriday, after christmas)

i really wanna play my old FF games.. and maybe some classic PS titles like legend of dragoon, and FF7-9. I would play metal gear solid but the story line confuses the shit outt of me and i dont want to play from the very first game to understand it.

either that go for a psp or ds lite if havent saved enough

my clunky ass ds looks so old skewl.
November 29, 2007 @ 03:33 AM
c.lopez

PS3 is only beating Wii because it has blu-ray though, like the PS2 beat Dreamcast with DVD player capabilities since it was the cheapest DVD player in exsistence at the time.

And actually, that's a wrong rate, it goes like this:

Nintendo DS
Wii
X-Box 360
PS3
PS2
PSP

From what my girl told me (she's a gamer too, and lives in Japan.)

It's true too, Halo 3 is dominating the world. And that makes 360 there, but I mean come on, DS and Wii are too inovative.

youre wrong. dreamcast was a bum ass system with bum ass titles. PS2 crushed every console so wat u talking bout? also, your girl is wrong cuz xbox 360 doesnt move off the shelves at all in japan. ps3 is gaining popularity everywhre cuz of the price cut and cuz it has the most promisiing lineup for any console.
November 29, 2007 @ 08:12 AM
aka_gunsmoke

As much as i love PS3 i have to disagree with you C.Lopez. Xbox 360 outsold Wii and PS3 about a month ago in japan.

WHAT?! Thats hard to believe. I know Halo 3 is gaining popularity in Japan but it outsold the Wii and PS3?! C'mon man you got to have some link to some sales numbers cause THAT unbelievable.
November 29, 2007 @ 09:02 AM
redshoepaul

The 360 honestly isn't selling at all in Japan. The ONLY ting that sells the 360 is Live, and the Japanese don't like online gaming. The PS3 has been crushing it in Japan for awhile now..

Please login first to reply.