[Supreme] - 2009 Discussion Thread

November 14, 2009 @ 16:55:13
Just as I thought, the Turquoise box logo hoody is too small for me...

So...

I'm willing to either trade the Turquoise for a grey or black in XL

or

Willing to sell it...

Hit me up.

so size up on the hoodies?
November 14, 2009 @ 17:03:13
Fuc*ing punk!!! Trying to make money out of skaters who would actually skate those Damien Hirst decks!!!!

Who the hell is going to skate a $100 skateboard? Only people i know are the ones who would get em for free! If you buy a $100 skateboard nevermind a damien hirst piece, u are an idiot cause u just wasted all that money! So lets stop with the whole skate the deck nonsense!
November 14, 2009 @ 17:05:42
^^^the hoodys fit tight, so if your hoodys from other companies fit a little big, then stay the same size. if they fit a little small, then size up. and if they fit exactly how you want them to be, you either gotta accept having the hoody a little tight, or else size up and have it a little big
November 14, 2009 @ 18:41:01
i got a grey box logo and a turquoise box logo size large that im gonna have to sell cause it fits wayyy to snugg. itd be great if i could trade the grey for an XL in grey caause i really want to keep it but oh welll. i def suggest sizing up
November 14, 2009 @ 22:00:18
Please bruh, don't tell what I skate and what I don't skate, cause if that was the case I skated both my Jeff Coons deck and my Kaws deck untill they broke in a half. In the other hand, I agree with you cause I could buy a deck that is as good as the Damien Hirst one for 50 bucks.

pics or ducktales

besides supreme decks are the highest quality skate decks im sure ssome will skate em

its supreme but imma cop the whole set and resell em as a set or individually smokeyface
November 14, 2009 @ 22:35:56

November 15, 2009 @ 00:35:10
pics or ducktales

besides supreme decks are the highest quality skate decks im sure ssome will skate em

its supreme but imma cop the whole set and resell em as a set or individually smokeyface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiJXHbnsUQI&feature=player_embedded

Listen to the man himself. Shit doesn't belong on walls. I'm going to buy one and break it in this summer when America's largest skatepark gets completed in Des Moines.
November 15, 2009 @ 00:44:58
^ If Hirst wants them to ridin then he should tell supreme to charge 50 dollars like every other skateboard! Because putting a skateboard at 100 bucks doesnt make people want to buy it! Also Hirst has to understand who he is collabing with before he makes those statements! His art work goes for alot of money, Supreme shit resells for alot, so u put these to together people are either A. going to put this on there wall for collection purposes or B. Resell to make alot of money!

* Plus Internet u seem like a cool dude, but im going to have to call u an idiot for buying a skateboard for 100 bucks then going to break to try to prove that point that these should be skated!
November 15, 2009 @ 15:19:02
^ If Hirst wants them to ridin then he should tell supreme to charge 50 dollars like every other skateboard! Because putting a skateboard at 100 bucks doesnt make people want to buy it! Also Hirst has to understand who he is collabing with before he makes those statements! His art work goes for alot of money, Supreme shit resells for alot, so u put these to together people are either A. going to put this on there wall for collection purposes or B. Resell to make alot of money!

* Plus Internet u seem like a cool dude, but im going to have to call u an idiot for buying a skateboard for 100 bucks then going to break to try to prove that point that these should be skated!

Hahaha, I have no plans to break it but if I buy it I'm sure as hell going to skate it lol. Nah, I get what your saying though.
November 15, 2009 @ 16:30:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiJXHbnsUQI&feature=player_embedded

Listen to the man himself. Shit doesn't belong on walls. I'm going to buy one and break it in this summer when America's largest skatepark gets completed in Des Moines.

so you want one but your in des moines

you want me to get you one so well both be happy

cause you dont care about the price youll still skate it

its a win win
November 15, 2009 @ 17:29:21
so you want one but your in des moines

you want me to get you one so well both be happy

cause you dont care about the price youll still skate it

its a win win

ummm he's just gonna buy it online. he doesn't need you.
November 15, 2009 @ 18:15:05
what kind of world are we living in when u have ass clowns in iowa running around wearing supreme

>smh

------------------------------

November 15, 2009 @ 18:37:43

no one needs you grizzly
November 15, 2009 @ 21:05:15

^truth.

Not paying over retail for it.
November 15, 2009 @ 22:00:32
the ender on that vid is so sick

Melo Gang All Day

November 15, 2009 @ 22:31:48
the ender on that vid is so sick

Yeah that kickflip out is sick..
November 16, 2009 @ 17:51:37
FINALLy i got my box logo in ha i was wondering why they didnt send me an emial ,i miss spelled my email address any ways,the quality is great i was worried medium was goin to run big bit it fits perfect THANX SUPREMEsmokeyface
November 16, 2009 @ 18:17:25
Supreme Mont Blanc (BLACK/LARGE) 9/10 quality HOODY for sale $90. Pics available PM ME NOW.
November 16, 2009 @ 20:12:04
pics or ducktales

lol you def dont skate. they print on standard 7-ply Canadian maple plywood. nothin fancy about it bro.

Stick to what you know son.
November 16, 2009 @ 20:46:53
November 16, 2009 @ 21:10:22
released.

that was an in-store only

dude is from brooklyn so i'd say legit but im not 100
November 16, 2009 @ 22:12:30
sSupreme box logo hoodie navy sz L
brand new in plastic

BIN:220

November 16, 2009 @ 22:19:35
^I got a Turquoise one Large for 200 shipped. get @ me
November 17, 2009 @ 09:53:58
im gettin my two box logo hoodies on friday,hopefully they fit me good :/ dont wanna end up selling em

FrancisMHWhite you still want the black one?^lol
November 17, 2009 @ 11:40:35
want a set for myself, and my boy wants to give me $ to buy him one deck. is it going to be 1 per person, cause I might have to tell him to fuck off>smh

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

November 17, 2009 @ 12:15:38
want a set for myself, and my boy wants to give me $ to buy him one deck. is it going to be 1 per person, cause I might have to tell him to fuck off>smh

Should be able to buy the set "in-store" only.
Online, just 1.
November 17, 2009 @ 12:38:54
Yeah u can only buy the set in store and thats all u can buy.. So u wont be able to buy the set and one extra deck!
November 17, 2009 @ 12:44:11
So it'll be 1 of each design ?
November 17, 2009 @ 13:05:55
Yeah u can only buy the set in store and thats all u can buy.. So u wont be able to buy the set and one extra deck!

alright thanks. if i buy in-store with a card (since the $ for a set is a lot to carry around). can i also purchase a deck online with the same card?

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

November 17, 2009 @ 13:21:00
^yeah u can do that...

So it'll be 1 of each design ?

yeah one of each..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x