Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 27, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
Norrin Radd

@wormdoes how do the sweatshorts fit?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 27, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
diamantelifer84

With u david over 200 tees in my collection selling mostly all my stuff diamond needs to step up or there really gonna lose one of there best customers. But i am gaking a break for a while no.collabs or nothing just the chain thats it
June 27, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
j.wang333

I just got these pre-owned camo shorts recently and after one wear and wash there are these white marks all over them. The picture doesnt do it justice, but the marks make them look faded and old. Can anyone help? 
June 27, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
BIGOH

anyone need a fire in ice tee XL Black hit me up

WTB NOTHING

June 27, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
bill burr

im guessing we not gonna see the Evidence tee dropping any time soon
June 27, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
carloz1989

I just got these pre-owned camo shorts recently and after one wear and wash there are these white marks all over them. The picture doesnt do it justice, but the marks make them look faded and old. Can anyone help?
that happens with ripstop material
June 27, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Cold World

Seems Diamond staff like to hand off problems on other people. Example, I emailed Corey, who then CC'd Dennis to take care of me. Then Dennis CC'd someone named Sage to help. I thanked all of them and told them to let me know what info they needed. So we'll see what happens.

This could explain why others have been having issues? If people keep being brought into the loop maybe that's where some of the communication is lost? I'm not talking shit, its just an observation.

I'm very thankful Corey reached out. So if you see this, thanks again bro
LOL @ THIS.
Forgot Sage got an upgrade at the warehouse. Kid is a retard.
June 27, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
xdiamondlife17

Who has any size Large diamond things forsale.. Let me know diamond fam
June 27, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
lovedmndlife

Who has any size Large diamond things forsale.. Let me know diamond fam
check this guys for sale thread some heat inside
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203186

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

June 28, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
wormdoes

Minderaser - I went a full size up on the sweatshorts and they fit like my normal size.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

June 28, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
jaeyoung

With u david over 200 tees in my collection selling mostly all my stuff diamond needs to step up or there really gonna lose one of there best customers. But i am gaking a break for a while no.collabs or nothing just the chain thats it
Bruh that's like a rough estimate of 6g+ all spent on AAA printed tees. Idk man tees are classic wardrobe items but I don't know about spending that much money on tees. And diamond's collectable value isn't as great as before with all the malls supplying every single drop. 
June 28, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
lovedmndlife

Dropping saturday

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

June 28, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
blakplague

Dropping saturday
Better. I dig that quilted suede.
June 28, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
dmnd626

Finally got my northern lights tee....dope af...def a gem

Istagram: traytraxxx

June 28, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
brenm

Finally got my northern lights tee....dope af...def a gem
Fuck you! lol, I'm still super pissed that I couldn't find one. 

Sidenote: Does anyone with a Skateboard iPhone 5 case know how to take this shit off? 

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

June 28, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
j.wang333

that happens with ripstop material
Any idea how to clean it?
June 28, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
j.wang333

June 28, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
chiefr007

Minderaser - I went a full size up on the sweatshorts and they fit like my normal size.
Ok, so if I'm a size 34 in most jeans, but a 36 in most chino pants and Diamond shorts, what size should I order?  L or XL?  I hear the Melange ones are comfier, they're like a terry material, a bit more breathable perhaps.  And which ones look better in person?  Looks like the melange ones sold out the fastest.  Can we get a sizing chart on these?  Just don't want to order and have to pay return shipping if they don't fit/ not happy with how they feel or look.

Update:  I see someone posted, "size Large (which fits approximately sizes 32 to 34 waistline)", so I'm guessing XL would be sizes 36-38.  But can I get a confirmation please?  I've called a few stores that carry them and have gotten conflicting stories as to the sizing and can't get a straight answer  :/  I think I'm right with the L (32 - 34) and the XL (36 - 3cool but again can I get a confirmation please someone?  Thanks 
June 28, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
YoungCorey

Seems Diamond staff like to hand off problems on other people. Example, I emailed Corey, who then CC'd Dennis to take care of me. Then Dennis CC'd someone named Sage to help. I thanked all of them and told them to let me know what info they needed. So we'll see what happens.

This could explain why others have been having issues? If people keep being brought into the loop maybe that's where some of the communication is lost? I'm not talking shit, its just an observation.

I was just trying to connect you to the right people, the first question I asked you is if you're in LA. If you are in LA I would've told you to come down to the store and I'll swap those out for you, but instead I connected you with people from the warehouse so they can ship you out a new pair because I obviously dont ship things out the store. I will definitely check up on it though so let me know what happens. Wasn't trying to "Pass the problem" to someone else.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

June 28, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
dmnd626

I was just trying to connect you to the right people, the first question I asked you is if you're in LA. If you are in LA I would've told you to come down to the store and I'll swap those out for you, but instead I connected you with people from the warehouse so they can ship you out a new pair because I obviously dont ship things out the store. I will definitely check up on it though so let me know what happens. Wasn't trying to "Pass the problem" to someone else.
What up corey...I can vouche for corey and say he's one of the only good staff members...he always helpful at the store and obviously on here when he doesn't have too

Istagram: traytraxxx

June 29, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
YoungCorey

What up corey...I can vouche for corey and say he's one of the only good staff members...he always helpful at the store and obviously on here when he doesn't have too
Thanks dawg, I do what I can. Much love to all the HB fam. We appreciate you guys.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

June 29, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
bubbi

June 29, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
bill burr

June 29, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
diamantelifer84

Grizzly comin with more heat than diamond lol. Everyone cheack out my insta diamond_lifer84 selling med through 2xfor 25 shipped tonight and hats and wallets all exclusives
June 29, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
brenm

Make this in Navy with White Diamonds and I'm sold.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

June 29, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
blakplague

Make this in Navy with White Diamonds and I'm sold.
I needs it.
June 29, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
Jetlife

Anyone know any info on the patone diamond blue hoodie?? 
June 29, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
gvldie

Diamond keeps becoming worse and worse with their collections, they need to get back into skateboarding clothing and not that stupid fucking "DLYC" shit
June 30, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
roxxcity

so ready for the fillmore lions to be relaunched. i never got an original crewneck and ive been looking for damn near a year!!

instagram: @roxx_city

July 1, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
this_ninja

someone help me find a diamond black scale sik wid it collab large help me out diamond fam haha thats all i need
drop me a PM if you still need one

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.