April 12, 2013 @ 23:10:14 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just got my flannel back from being sewn... couldn't be happier

great stitching. small asian person?
exactly. Some small ass asian bitch, she killed it doe
April 12, 2013 @ 23:10:52 PM
Based you couldn't be mOre wrong
Thats just how I see it tho. 

To me how I always looked at "fake" shit, is with sneakers & a couple of clothing brands like bape.
With fake sneakers obviously you're gonna get way shittier quality, the whole silhouette is wrong(no matter how good a fake pair can be), and it's not authentic to how it should look and how the quality would last.
With Bape and basically any other clothing brand they use their own cut&sewn pieces, no matter how good or shit the quality is, they made their own product from the ground up.

With Virgil & pyrex vision. He just bought Champion merch. in whole sale and slapped on graphic prints. Excluding the flannels cause Rugby RL flannels are hard to come by. But it all goes down to Virgil using Champion gear, tbh if he even just used a no-name brand of hoodies and Tees, he could of just ride out that he made it from the ground out. 

But just that Champion logo is basically a subliminal message of virgil saying y'all got raped. 
But then again like I said before I have the real shit, and will buy the real shit in any time given, but what Verblenairy got to offer, I'm just like "Why not, just try it?" If it goes to shit then fuck it, if its identical then..*birdman handgun gif."

hansum is 4ever

April 12, 2013 @ 23:14:40 PM

To me how I always looked at "fake" shit, is with sneakers & a couple of clothing brands like bape.
With fake sneakers obviously you're gonna get way shittier quality, the whole silhouette is wrong(no matter how good a fake pair can be), and it's not authentic to how it should look and how the quality would last.
With Bape and basically any other clothing brand they use their own cut&sewn pieces, no matter how good or shit the quality is, they made their own product from the ground up.

With Virgil & pyrex vision. He just bought Champion merch. in whole sale and slapped on graphic prints. Excluding the flannels cause Rugby RL flannels are hard to come by. But it all goes down to Virgil using Champion gear, tbh if he even just used a no-name brand of hoodies and Tees, he could of just ride out that he made it from the ground out. 

But just that Champion logo is basically a subliminal message of virgil saying y'all got raped. 
But then again like I said before I have the real shit, and will buy the real shit in any time given, but what Verblenairy got to offer, I'm just like "Why not, just try it?" If it goes to shit then fuck it, if its identical then..*birdman handgun gif."
show me a bootleg that you could pass off as real? That dude is just selling you files, thats one small step towards the end product. If it was that easy people would be cashing out, besides the fuckboy just selling you idiots files, in hopes of maybe bootlegging something you couldn't get. Tough life b

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 13, 2013 @ 04:47:43 AM
Can screen printing places actually replicate the printing found on the back of the pyrex tee? 

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

April 13, 2013 @ 05:24:13 AM
Can screen printing places actually replicate the printing found on the back of the pyrex tee? 
easily 

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

April 13, 2013 @ 06:39:52 AM

show me a bootleg that you could pass off as real? That dude is just selling you files, thats one small step towards the end product. If it was that easy people would be cashing out, besides the fuckboy just selling you idiots files, in hopes of maybe bootlegging something you couldn't get. Tough life b
What do you think the process Virgil goes through when he sends his product out to get made. hahahahah this is hilarious. He sends whatever screen printer they use a file with the designs...

8( x x )8

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 13, 2013 @ 17:53:03 PM
Ryan, expensive clothes can't save you, you still dress like shit.
You are a victim of the game, RIP.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 13, 2013 @ 20:03:46 PM
says brokeboi who doesn't post pics of himself because hes ashamed. Fall back lame
April 13, 2013 @ 20:33:35 PM
naw ryan dress like a regular guy tbh. how is wearing a flannel, a t-shirt, and af-1 considered shit?? If he wasnt rocking pyrex i doubt so many of you guys would hate his fits.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 13, 2013 @ 20:53:43 PM
naw ryan dress like a regular guy tbh. how is wearing a flannel, a t-shirt, and af-1 considered shit?? If he wasnt rocking pyrex i doubt so many of you guys would hate his fits.
no need to defend me, but I appreciate the honesty. These dudes downvote because they see my name and recognize it. The hate is real and I love it. Keep it coming. Pause

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 16, 2013 @ 12:22:31 PM
Way too expensive imo. The entombment shirt is dope but the rest of it looks like some pre-schooler got his hand on a screen-printing machine lol.

looking for CDG x Diamond Tee in xl, Blvck Scvle Funeral Snapback and Supreme x Vans Floral Era in a size 13.

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x