[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Oct 19, 2013 @ 00:02
hey i love american horror story!
this dude got ethered into changing his name hah.
looooooooool
he's not liked in ANY brand topic's so he thought changing his name would help him
Oct 19, 2013 @ 02:54
actually i just wanted to change my name. lol at same people hating when no one else says shit xD
Oct 19, 2013 @ 04:01
fishtail parka should easily be at least $300.

Mega what's good with the rugby hoodie? Just spill the beans and let us know if it's this month or not haha
You guys will be the first to know. I think first weekend of November release but don't know yet. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 19, 2013 @ 05:03
nvrmminddddddd
Oct 19, 2013 @ 06:49
Oct 19, 2013 @ 10:57
fishtail parka should easily be at least $300.

Mega what's good with the rugby hoodie? Just spill the beans and let us know if it's this month or not haha
You guys will be the first to know. I think first weekend of November release but don't know yet. 
Talkin' about the rugby hoodie or the whole holiday collection ?
Because you said it'll be Nov 1st
Oct 19, 2013 @ 13:30
speaking of previews you guys seen any of the spring 2014?
http://swagsyndicate.com/2013/07/30/agenda-long-beach-july-2013-black-scale/
Oct 19, 2013 @ 18:37
i fuck with it

T R I - leetriworldsales@gmail.com | http://triworld.us/

Oct 19, 2013 @ 18:46
fucking with everything minus the baphomet sweatshirt

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Oct 19, 2013 @ 23:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
rugby. holiday too.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 19, 2013 @ 23:35
fucking with everything minus the baphomet sweatshirt
damn thats my favorite piece. lol

Oct 19, 2013 @ 23:38
rugby. holiday too.
ok, nevermind.. I'm stupid 1st Weekend of November is like the Nov 1st...
Oct 20, 2013 @ 10:56
spring 2014 looks sick!
Oct 20, 2013 @ 14:47
got 2 tops from the 420 collab with A$AP a while ago. xxl rebel pullover and a xl purp swag tee. Will sell both for 100 shipped, get at me
Oct 20, 2013 @ 20:22
Oct 20, 2013 @ 22:11
can't seem to use the collections page on the Black scale site. 
maybe just fix that or something
Oct 21, 2013 @ 08:51
Holiday Collection is up on http://black-scale.jp/store/

Hope the prices aren't like that though.
Oct 21, 2013 @ 09:08
Got some stuff from plndr, hoping it will arrive today
Oct 21, 2013 @ 10:16
Holiday Collection is up on http://black-scale.jp/store/

Hope the prices aren't like that though.
i dont think the prices are that bad. take the torpedo jacket for example.
36750 yen 
this is about 374 dollars. this works out at around 230 pounds
then take into account that the japan site is always slightly more expensive.
i don't know what its like in america but in england around 200 pounds for a good quality parka is not uncommon.
Of course i wish the prices were lower as well because who doesn't want stuff cheaper but it is what it is.
Oct 21, 2013 @ 10:36
what does that "free world" script on the collab with curt@ins exactly stand for?

figaro

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:42
Free world stands for nothing just dumb how hard is it to put free world on a sweater

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Oct 21, 2013 @ 16:46
Thanks Paddy. This was the best thing I read on the forums this year. Americans are cheap and it's a fact. They will buy Balmain jeans and not pay rent either. Lol. It's a pretty interesting place. I live in America so I know how it is. People also bitch a lot but I think that's world wide.

Oct 21, 2013 @ 16:46
Thanks Paddy. This was the best thing I read on the forums this year. Americans are cheap and it's a fact. They will buy Balmain jeans and not pay rent either. Lol. It's a pretty interesting place. I live in America so I know how it is. People also bitch a lot but I think that's world wide.

Oct 21, 2013 @ 16:47
Free World is what Curtains always ran with

Oct 21, 2013 @ 16:55
Free world stands for nothing just dumb how hard is it to put free world on a sweater
dont wanna hate that much like you, lol! but you literally just wrote what i meant to say. but on the other site i kinda like it! just dont know why i should wear it... i'm between buying, or not buying! 

figaro

Oct 21, 2013 @ 17:14
Hey everyone! New here, and i hoped that someone can help me with a few questions. Considering buying a Funeral cap but i was wondering if it actally meant anything or?.. Also any fakes around and how do i spot them, and what is the price for a legit one?
Thanks in advance!!
Oct 21, 2013 @ 17:20
Paddy and Mega are right ! As long as I pay for quality, I'm ok with it. Gonna cop that torpedo for sure !
The only thing I hate is that, shipping from the black scale site to my country, through internation checkout, is like 50$ extra and normally would be like 20 to 25 max. haha.
Oct 21, 2013 @ 17:32
Paddy and Mega are right ! As long as I pay for quality, I'm ok with it. Gonna cop that torpedo for sure !
The only thing I hate is that, shipping from the black scale site to my country, through internation checkout, is like 50$ extra and normally would be like 20 to 25 max. haha.
i used to hate this as well. mega told me to email reezy and he has managed to get me cheaper international shipping before. you should drop him a message as he really helped me out.
Oct 21, 2013 @ 18:03
so any price estimates on the parka? im thinking 300$
Oct 21, 2013 @ 18:39
Hey everyone! New here, and i hoped that someone can help me with a few questions. Considering buying a Funeral cap but i was wondering if it actally meant anything or?.. Also any fakes around and how do i spot them, and what is the price for a legit one?
Thanks in advance!!
Funeral - the ceremonies for a dead person prior to burial or cremation; obsequies.

Go.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0