[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Aug 05, 2013 @ 03:39
still need a L in infantry tee....
Aug 05, 2013 @ 03:43

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Aug 05, 2013 @ 05:42
Saw this on twitter  "Fall 13 sample"....Buddy Omar im sure you will like this
 this is perfect

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:04
Code works

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:05
For Hypebeast users only. We will be putting special projects and accessories code tomorrow noon. Don't miss out on this code. This will only go to our Hypebeast users. Hope you guys are ready.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:15
After 2pm we will blast this out to our app users so make sure to take advantage of the two hours.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:21
put those gourments on the sale too fam
Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:22
No Gourmets

Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:25
@MEGA restock a L on that infantry tee real quick too tho. Thanks
and I guess bandana tees are officially gone too
Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:34
Ask Reezy if he has anymore. Those are probably all gone but ask anyway.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:45
When are you announcing the precise date of the fall release? Need to save money in anticipation but the vagueness is killing my discipline 
Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:52
No date yet

Aug 05, 2013 @ 09:21
At 12pm Noon PST make sure to check back to get the discount code for accessories and special projects. This will be a one day event and Hypebeast will get the first dibs.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 10:01
Can't wait to get some stuff from special projects
Aug 05, 2013 @ 11:12
special projects > normal collections last time imo, but items from new fall collection are so nice, especially sweatshirts.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 16:54
thank you based mega getting some accessories today
Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:16
mega whats the percentage of discount code? finally getting some stuff i wanted from accessories.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:31
We are putting our accessories and special projects section on sale for 12 hours starting at 12 noon (PST) today so don't miss out. This is an online only sale and the 30% off code is: LHPFFF

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:55
damn yall shifting shit outta accessories now just like rose crewneck damn.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:57
the reaper records isn't up anymore?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:03
bracelets gone too.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:03
No La Gioconda clock or any of the bracelets available under Accessories. Severus rose gone from Special Projects now too. Bet it'll be up tomorrow when the sale ends. LOL! What a joke.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:04
all I wanted was the split hoodie. i refresh my shit at 12 and shit says sold out lmao im done.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:15
cmon mega put that shit up
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:16
cmon mega put that shit up
you couldve used the code like minutes before  
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:27
Split hoody? I don't know if we had any left of those.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:28
Don't be bummed out. We did what we could do.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:56
No La Gioconda clock or any of the bracelets available under Accessories. Severus rose gone from Special Projects now too. Bet it'll be up tomorrow when the sale ends. LOL! What a joke.
Hah i wanted the clock and bracelets.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:10
When are you announcing the precise date of the fall release? Need to save money in anticipation but the vagueness is killing my discipline 

Haha, I feel you!
Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:13
Mega already blasted you n/h on twitter, but think about dropping some BS-style sweatpants in the future. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.