December 5, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
Bandwagon

is that polka dot joint droppin too?
x2
December 5, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
Lebron Odom

Upvote for Snow Camo.

Downvote for Red Camo.
Urban camo isn't a colorway you'd normally see on camo prints. Niggas is just salty about it cause Drake wore it lmao. 
December 5, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
Stackies

Wish they did pullovers in these c/w's
December 5, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
peak0il

Red camo large
December 5, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
jeasy3d

Refresh the front page or the sweatshirt section?
Front page or it won't work
false
Will someone tell me the truth lol
Game is to be sold, not to be told. 
December 5, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
Misa <3

Am I swift enough
lets bring out our swift game tmr!
December 5, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
twizz

chief im 5'9 and im going large
i'm 5'11   solid but not fat  lol    i usually wear size large hoodies  I'm assuming Supreme is the same or do they generally fit abit smaller?
December 5, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
peak0il

How do they fold the bogos like that lol?
Is that red camo on the right the field jacket? Thinking bout going to la tomorrow n cutting everyone to get it if it is
December 5, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
mostsus

LA already
all for a sweater..
December 5, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
xafriaf

That's the jacket, but this is the NY store. 
December 5, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
Misa <3

chief im 5'9 and im going large
i'm 5'11   solid but not fat  lol    i usually wear size large hoodies  I'm assuming Supreme is the same or do they generally fit abit smaller?
they fit small, but i think use good with large
December 5, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
backlikethat

Someone asked how to save money...

The reply:

The easiest way to save money? Delete all of your social networks. Delete your facebook, delete your instagram, and spend less time on here (tumblr). It sounds harsh but it is the cold reality. Most of the money that we spend isn’t on us, we spend our hard earned paychecks on other people. Now you may not physically buy other people things, but if you bought something in order to impress other people then it then it technically doesn’t belong to you…It belongs to your ego, which identifies itself based on the opinions of other people. My question to whoever reading this; How much money would you spend if you didn’t have anyone to impress? Usually we want what other people want. We want what society tells us we should want. The unspoken lie that we’re told through commercials, that if we buy a certain product or achieve a certain goal then all of our problems would magically go away.  Whole economies and civilizations have been destroyed by the same lie. 

The most extreme example is the Spaniards and the Aztecs/Incas. The Spaniards who were obsessed with rare minerals spent more money on voyages and conquests than they actually profited in gold. It took killing entire civilizations to realize that they would never find the “City of Gold”. The whole journey was a fool’s errand to begin with. Even if they did find El Dorado down in south america, that discovery would have been eclipsed by the next conquest for power. Every genocide in history from Caesar and the people of Gual, to Hitler and Jews….were built off the lie of fulfillment. Millions of people have died or were enslaved on the conquest to happiness and freedom..Which is ironic. It is the promise of happiness that people want, its not the actual “getting it” that is important. Often those people who actively seek happiness outside themselves, never actually obtain it..What they obtain is a superficial form self-esteem. Its a negative form of self-esteem because they’re only happy once they “get” something…They only feel good when they have something that everyone else will envy them for.See definition of Conspicuous consumption. 

We live in a consumerism based economy which feeds off the negative self-esteem of its citizens. We’re slaves to our lifestyle. If you were absolutely happy with yourself then you wouldn’t need to buy anything besides the necessitates in order to live. A man or a woman with high self-esteem poses a threat to every corporation in America, why? Its because that person realizes that they don’t need anything that society has to offer in order to feel good about themselves, And it is true…You don’t need anything in order to be a happy person, you just believe you do. There is no such thing as an happy consumer, there is only a satisfied consumer…and satisfaction by definition is temporary, its an illusion. People are only happy with their IPhone 5s until the IPhone 6 comes out. Billions of dollars are made each year by making people feel inferior. Inferiority is another form of insecurity. A man who feels that he is inferior will do everything in his power to be recognized by those he feels are superior- or to be accepted into the cool crowd. An unpopular high school student is a gold mine for many corporations, because they know that kid is going to spend whatever it takes to be noticed. So the answer to saving money is to eject yourself out of the system totally. The longer you spend looking at shit you can’t afford, the more unhappy you’re going to be with yourself in the long run. You don’t need anything in the near future, you only think you do… Chances are that whatever you get in the future is going to be eclipsed by something else that you want in order to feel good about yourself. When does that cycle end? 

May God bless you.

http://theantiheroes.tumblr.com/

(This dude has MAD heat from Supreme, Jordans, Nike to Designers.
December 5, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
Okay.

wish they made the blue camo into a hoodie 

where the azn girls at

December 5, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
mengdynasty

Im 5,7, 160 what size should i get?
M dipshit
how do you guys not know how to size on clothes for yourself smh
It all depends on how you prefer wearing a hoodie. Grab a ruler and use the sizing charts from the webshop and compare the measurements to clothes you own. Nothing is worse than a small tight hoodie imo.

I am 5'4 and the only medium supreme pullover I have ever owned was close to skin tight and overall an awful fit. I honestly do not get how grown men wear small supreme clothes. 
December 5, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
Okay.

The reply:

The easiest way to save money? Delete all of your social networks. Delete your facebook, delete your instagram, and spend less time on here (tumblr). It sounds harsh but it is the cold reality. Most of the money that we spend isn’t on us, we spend our hard earned paychecks on other people. Now you may not physically buy other people things, but if you bought something in order to impress other people then it then it technically doesn’t belong to you…It belongs to your ego, which identifies itself based on the opinions of other people. My question to whoever reading this; How much money would you spend if you didn’t have anyone to impress? Usually we want what other people want. We want what society tells us we should want. The unspoken lie that we’re told through commercials, that if we buy a certain product or achieve a certain goal then all of our problems would magically go away.  Whole economies and civilizations have been destroyed by the same lie. 

The most extreme example is the Spaniards and the Aztecs/Incas. The Spaniards who were obsessed with rare minerals spent more money on voyages and conquests than they actually profited in gold. It took killing entire civilizations to realize that they would never find the “City of Gold”. The whole journey was a fool’s errand to begin with. Even if they did find El Dorado down in south america, that discovery would have been eclipsed by the next conquest for power. Every genocide in history from Caesar and the people of Gual, to Hitler and Jews….were built off the lie of fulfillment. Millions of people have died or were enslaved on the conquest to happiness and freedom..Which is ironic. It is the promise of happiness that people want, its not the actual “getting it” that is important. Often those people who actively seek happiness outside themselves, never actually obtain it..What they obtain is a superficial form self-esteem. Its a negative form of self-esteem because they’re only happy once they “get” something…They only feel good when they have something that everyone else will envy them for.See definition of Conspicuous consumption. 

We live in a consumerism based economy which feeds off the negative self-esteem of its citizens. We’re slaves to our lifestyle. If you were absolutely happy with yourself then you wouldn’t need to buy anything besides the necessitates in order to live. A man or a woman with high self-esteem poses a threat to every corporation in America, why? Its because that person realizes that they don’t need anything that society has to offer in order to feel good about themselves, And it is true…You don’t need anything in order to be a happy person, you just believe you do. There is no such thing as an happy consumer, there is only a satisfied consumer…and satisfaction by definition is temporary, its an illusion. People are only happy with their IPhone 5s until the IPhone 6 comes out. Billions of dollars are made each year by making people feel inferior. Inferiority is another form of insecurity. A man who feels that he is inferior will do everything in his power to be recognized by those he feels are superior- or to be accepted into the cool crowd. An unpopular high school student is a gold mine for many corporations, because they know that kid is going to spend whatever it takes to be noticed. So the answer to saving money is to eject yourself out of the system totally. The longer you spend looking at shit you can’t afford, the more unhappy you’re going to be with yourself in the long run. You don’t need anything in the near future, you only think you do… Chances are that whatever you get in the future is going to be eclipsed by something else that you want in order to feel good about yourself. When does that cycle end? 

May God bless you.

did he cite his sources? 

where the azn girls at

December 5, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
bananarama

quilted corduroy shirt is dropping tomorrow right ? grey bogo for me & navy quilted shirt if it drops cool

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

December 5, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
ReZ

OF kids getting extra excited over a plain sweater that cost no more than $30 to make. Thanks tyler
never owned a piece in your life.
December 5, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Okay.

OF kids getting extra excited over a plain sweater that cost no more than $30 to make. Thanks tyler
whos tyler and what does originalfake have to do with supreme 

where the azn girls at

December 5, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
popeye.

got my levis shit in today, made a mistake in sizing by going off the previous yrs collabs....anyone have a sz L in the denim shirt they want to trade for my sz M? and a sz M in the sherpa for my sz L ?? may add a few bucks possibly, thanks
Haven't read any comments on this year's Levi's collab. How was the sizing on the jacket?
December 5, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
HOV

same sizing as the arc logo pullover right?
December 5, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
tezzz

The reply:

May God bless you.

Broke nigga talk

fat boy need a 10 piece

December 5, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
Based Boy

do i actually have to ether you again:

-Caterpillar
December 5, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
keyshawn.11

i really hope the site updates on time.
December 5, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
FLYiNG_JEW

*generic box logo comment*
Mega_pro92

your correct about the hype, but last time i checked CYC blanks (which you can't buy in singles) are not cheap themselves. unless of course you don't even know what I'm talking about,  than just log off.confused
Dat1Dude562

2 words....Bawx Logozz

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 5, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
Based Boy

RIGHT NOW: LISTENING TO WAKA FLOCKA AND GETTING PUMPED UP, ABOUT TO TURN UP THE LIL B COOKING MUSIC AND SOME GUCCI MANE

-Caterpillar

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.