November 14, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
TULiO

fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk dude you're killing me! 

I dont think they're gonna restock either but maybe I'll luck out. I'm gonna have to snag the a thermal zip instead I guess.

What cw did you grab for the sweats? I was eyeing the red camo but I think the white patches could get dirty toooooo easily. 
i didn't cop the sweatpants from todays drop. I believe mine are from 09 and 10? And if you are going to get the thermal zip, I would rather cop an arc logo one from 09. The logo is stitched and some type of material that seems long lasting.

i have the gray one here... and it was only $164 back then. Now supreme is raising prices and printing out the logo. Other than that, when i first received this i couldn't believe the thermal lining and how thick it is. Definitely good use for very cold days. I couldn't wear this if it was moderately warm
November 14, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
jaflash23

make sure to tuck your shirts into the sweatpants, guaranteed box logo visibility

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

November 14, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
papes

arc logo got me sweating, thermal lining too good
November 14, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

i dont get why people nuy this for 137 euro lol, just buy a champion sweatpants for much cheaper and its the same only no smalll box logo

for the first time i agree with u fuckboy
November 14, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
Thoth

lol my $230 shipped order of supreme would be 232 shipped quid in uk

232 quid = $373.10

Nah. 232 + 20% and change.
lol 

even worse
Nah, again. $232 +20%, UK fam just pay US price + tax and a bit of change to cover import.
November 14, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
Ragegagapa

Sucks that i cant rock the Loro backwards Looks funny af on me
November 14, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
JIBBA

I dont think they're gonna restock either but maybe I'll luck out. I'm gonna have to snag the a thermal zip instead I guess.

What cw did you grab for the sweats? I was eyeing the red camo but I think the white patches could get dirty toooooo easily. 
i didn't cop the sweatpants from todays drop. I believe mine are from 09 and 10? And if you are going to get the thermal zip, I would rather cop an arc logo one from 09. The logo is stitched and some type of material that seems long lasting.

i have the gray one here... and it was only $164 back then. Now supreme is raising prices and printing out the logo. Other than that, when i first received this i couldn't believe the thermal lining and how thick it is. Definitely good use for very cold days. I couldn't wear this if it was moderately warm
Jebs trying to increase his profit with the shortcuts I guess. I probably going to grab one in gray. I'm in mass and it gets coldasfuck around here. 

edit: I'm just sitting here at work staring at the thermal trying to decide if I should grab it.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 14, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
Manolosfist

Jebs trying to increase his profit with the shortcuts I guess. I probably going to grab one in gray. I'm in mass and it gets coldasfuck around here. 

edit: I'm just sitting here at work staring at the thermal trying to decide if I should grab it.
In the same boat...You'd feel better if you clicked add to cart!
November 14, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
jeanyes

Now I think I want to sell these. I have a Large coming in. 
November 14, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
boba

imagine arc logo sweatpants lol

soundcloud.com/maxkilo

November 14, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
JIBBA

In the same boat...You'd feel better if you clicked add to cart!
Haha I've added it and removed it like three times now. Its weird when you can take your time to cawp.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 14, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
TULiO

@boba pretty dumb of you. They already released them a long time ago. Your 'lol' is explained by your join date
November 14, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
abcking

Navy football...can't believe no one else is digging the print
i dont think its the print.... camp caps are just dying out sort of right now my man.
I dont think thats the case, I just think this has been one of the weakest seasons for camps in a long time. These football joints are fucking solid though. Old school 60's sports memorabilia style.

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 14, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
boba

damn i never knew saying lol was a sin on hb 

soundcloud.com/maxkilo

November 14, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
Jebbia

EU prices are rape.
ohhh yes!
November 14, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
Lord Quaz

Eu prices = Might aswell cop on ebay.

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

November 14, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
journey321

Now that I bought it I'm wondering...

How do you pull off a trooper
November 14, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
turkeylunchable

with your hands
November 14, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
SHARKlN

I got 2 order confirmation emails for the same order number.

Anyone else?
November 14, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
Leumas Krap

Only thing left for me is the you know whats then im done
November 14, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
Jebbia

Is anyone else practicing copping for the bogos? ^^
November 14, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
yungzybach

Quick legit check please ??
November 14, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
anzyy

lol its not everyday bogos you know. supreme releases other shit too
November 14, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
Lord Quaz

Anyone else?
smh @ these young guns...

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

November 14, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
48laws

Anyone else?
smh @ these young guns...
you tell 'em, you fuckin' vet 
November 14, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
idmwyni

November 14, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
lesbiangirlscout

i love niggas that wear supreme everything all at once lmao that shit looks soo stupid

#hansumboyz

November 14, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
lesbiangirlscout

better hope ur black

#hansumboyz

November 14, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
Mckue

Eu prices = Might aswell cop on ebay.
You don't seem to realise that Prices in the EU have a 20% VAT on them. Kind of like sales tax in the US. Supreme aren't charging any more they're just following the exchange rate and the higher costs of selling in the UK/EU.
November 14, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
youngm

Can't get out of the fucking quote bubble...but anyway
This isn't my fit but here's a decent way to pull it off...maybe different shoes tho

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.