[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:11
LC please

Why buy a crusty old tee just for a box logo, you ain't gonna get any bitches with the flies hovering over you b
Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:17
Polar fleece drop?
Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:22
Polar fleece drop?
Nope, not this week.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:22
LC please

Why buy a crusty old tee just for a box logo, you ain't gonna get any bitches with the flies hovering over you b
(Invalid img)

F/S Supreme Jump Rope

Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:25
Polar fleece drop?
Nope, not this week.

No bogo or polar fleece or jesus beanie = no cop
Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:30
worthless drop.. the fuck havent ordered anything in weeks 
Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:45
Harvard will be copped

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:46

withdrawal is gonna be insane
Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:50
Howard is way too expensive. 150€ smh
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:01

I haven't copped since the champion drop, but also I don't want anything else from except collabs
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:11
copped the harvard in swiftness, checked the price afterwards, felt like shit. I'm for sure returning that bitch
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:16
All the good shit was released back to back each week/within a few weeks of eachother.... All shit from here on out, (in my opinion) will be garbage.... Only looking forward to collabs now
Weeks 1-5 all the good shit dropped. Front loaded this season so hard
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:20
I haven't copped since the champion drop, but also I don't want anything else from except collabs

my first in season cop for weeks was the bruce lee capsule...got my delivery yesterday...i fucking love that shit

but now im crashing...i need this season to end lol
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:28
copped the harvard in swiftness, checked the price afterwards, felt like shit. I'm for sure returning that bitch

Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:30
nah i just don't feel like paying that much for a regular black hoodie with supreme screen printed with mini text
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:34
my last order had the baseball jers and vm tee in it ... i slept on a bunch of pieces tho waiting on that leather 
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:35
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:37
def no box logos today?
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:38
Im really starting to dislike some of ya motives in here.we been talking about how the harvard is screen printed and all for quite some time.before u purchase something its something called a price that comes up.yu knew wat yu was doing.yu just thought people was trolling it to better their chances of copping it wen it dropped.now that yu see u aint need no "swifness".u wanna return it.smh plz
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:38
def no box logos today?
<staplehandforehead>
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:39
Haha smh at the harvard. Id rather buy 3 stussy hoodies before the mini harvard
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:41
that baby blue harvard though
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:41
Is it just me or has this season been a bad one for Supreme? Thinking back to FW12 everything sold out on US/JP sites i mean everything even the garbage stuff. Now shit sits even stuff thats alright sits. Supreme Warehouse sale where you at?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:44
Is it just me or has this season been a bad one for Supreme? Thinking back to FW12 everything sold out on US/JP sites i mean everything even the garbage stuff. Now shit sits even stuff thats alright sits. Supreme Warehouse sale where you at?
It's not that things aren't selling out, it's just that this season is a lot more varied in terms of taste.

Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:45

going in person...who knows wat kind of hoodrats that shit hole of street will bring out
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:47
For some people money is getting tight, supremes quality and execution is on a decline and items are less desirable and more saturated.  
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:49
I personally don't think it has been bad, definitely not great but I do know they are making more quantities of items for sure.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:51
For some people money is getting tight, supremes quality and execution is on a decline and items are less desirable and more saturated.  
Honestly i think people are finally either getting smart about shit or just not buying into the hype. Which is good to have supreme have shit left over teach em a lesson.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:52
Im really starting to dislike some of ya motives in here.we been talking about how the harvard is screen printed and all for quite some time.before u purchase something its something called a price that comes up.yu knew wat yu was doing.yu just thought people was trolling it to better their chances of copping it wen it dropped.now that yu see u aint need no "swifness".u wanna return it.smh plz
I'm returning it because of the price, not the god damn swiftness? with swiftness i meant that i went a little too fast and didn't notice the price before i ordered it, i just thought it had the same price like a regular supreme hoodie, which it didn't, and the only way i can get the money back is by returning it, so thats what imma do
Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:57
I just hope the sliver ski vest don't sell today
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.