[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:07
Feel bad for those who slept on light brown piana.. Buttteeerrrrrr 

i gave in to the leather crusher instead...i got black
PICKED UP THE LIGHT BROWN LORO AND THE BROWN LEATHER CRUSHER.

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 

LIFETIME WEARABLE PREME PURCHASES

www.repgr8.com

Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:16
sick stickers

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO....Global Elite ////

Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:17
right hand cyrus, left hand iced out

-Caterpillar
Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:17
resell value doe

Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:22
when you send supreme $5 and a s.a.s.e. or do they send just box logo stickers or do they also send other types like bruce lee or shane collabs?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:25
lol I feel like if I send them money in a envalope  for stickers they will just keep the cash and wont send me shit .

fat boy need a 10 piece

Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:26
careful if you trade dont be fooled by his join date since he wants to act like a og, he might pass something off as DS thats not though
You're a faggot...buy one of my box logos
haha im good on a bling logo

honestly you keep it chill on SS usually (when youre not posting pedo/snuff type shit in the NSFW) but i guess its cause u know your place there...you dodged my last post here in response to you saying "you dont even really like camps" so for everyone that doesnt know this herb got clowned on SS for trading a duck camo camp that was used and passed it off as DS, dude he was trading with noticed the inconsistencies in the print so he almost got away with it, suprised u never got banned...pretty shady imo for someone who doesnt like camps....funny that you have a bunch to offer in trades though like frenchsauvage said
Dodged what? What was your comment?  So you know who I am but I don't know (or care) who you are? 

I didn't get banned b/c I didn't do anything wrong.  That kid wanted to buy a hat I wore instead of the brand new one I was selling.  

Only camps worth keeping to me are the beige duck camo and the tree camo from last season.  Other than that, all the other camps I've accumulated over the years aren't worth keeping b/c I don't wear them.

Why do you know all this stuff about someone from an online forum?  

...and again, buy one of my box logos b/c idk you so let's just keep it moving instead of arguing.  

And for frenchsauvage (spelling? ), I offered you a bunch of stuff I'm looking to get rid of but there's some quality items I messaged you about like: Maroon Zodiac, Navy Torches, Camo BL hoody, Royal Western Conference, Black Predator, Black Suicidal longsleeve tee, Pink Camel Shorts, all + cash.  You weren't interested...fair enough

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:31
On vacation right now and reading the last few pages have given me a good laugh , thanks guys !
Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:34
On vacation right now and reading the last few pages have given me a good laugh , thanks guys !
You're on hb on vacation? What a shitty vacation
Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:43
*scours HB for pics of Chief*
*posts pic of Chief with good friend and girl he hardly knows, tries to flame*
*doesn't get desired response*
*tries to attack his life based off one photo, sounds desperate*

I'm logging off to go outside to do normal people things. I suggest you do the same
You're a white dude who dressed up like a native american for fucking Halloween, your ignorance is frightening.  Evident stupidity and blatant racism aside, your "costume" is just downright lazy.  I could write a novel shitting on you, but that picture does all the work.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:43
Nah it's hype just had some free time to browse the comp
Oct 30, 2013 @ 00:49

I'm logging off to go outside to do normal people things. I suggest you do the same
You're a white dude who dressed up like a native american for fucking Halloween, your ignorance is frightening.  Evident stupidity and blatant racism aside, your "costume" is just downright lazy.  I could write a novel shitting on you, but that picture does all the work.
im native and i wasnt even offended its a halloween costume 

where the azn girls at

Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:03
fell off my skateboard today was wearing 3m tnf and only landed on the rip stop part smokeyface
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:10
fell off my skateboard today was wearing 3m tnf and only landed on the rip stop part 
smokeyface

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:12
Should you size down or size up on the diamond rib football jersey 
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:13
TTS             
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:15
TTS             
this confuses me because it's a football jersey, I'm 5'10. Would M be short length wise? 
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:17
Since I wasn't too impressed by this season, I went searching for some older and more valuable pieces. Found this crew from 2008 for a good price and had to cop.
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:25
TTS             
this confuses me because it's a football jersey, I'm 5'10. Would M be short length wise? 
I'm 5'8" and a M fit me just as a jersey should
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:31
Fleece Pullover in black

thank you for your contribution
faggot
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:46
i wear a size 28 and weigh 155? fatty.... gotta try harder. And I'm glad you study me too herb. Keep taking notes on relevant people
the fuck is wrong with your proportions? maybe you aren't fat, but you're definitely some walking stick looking dude if you aren't lying about your size/weight (which I suspect you are).
How do you know what I look like? You follow me on IG like the other 1600 people? Or you just know who Ryan is? relevance too real. And why you studying a dude proportions.... those who know me know i dont weigh a lb over 155.... lying about my body size..... LOL. Being 5' 11" and 155 lbs doesn't make you a walking stick fuckboy
I have those exact same proportions and I wear a 32-33??
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:55

Lmao white people complaining of racism against Native Indians. It's too late bro, your great grand parents had probably killed one of them at least.

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:57
just shows how soft/bitchmade this current generation of teenagers is
Oct 30, 2013 @ 01:58
Anyone have the pic of that naked Asian kid holding the PCL deck in between his legs?

edit: That sounded sus

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 30, 2013 @ 02:02
Anyone have the pic of that naked Asian kid holding the PCL deck in between his legs?

edit: That sounded sus
thats sus
Oct 30, 2013 @ 02:11

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

Oct 30, 2013 @ 02:13
You have a missed call bro ^^^^^

booty

Oct 30, 2013 @ 02:16

Had to photoshop this, thought itd be a perfect 4th colorway.
This honestly doesn't look bad. But I think if it was initially included in the colorways, we would all be calling it ugly as fuck. I feel like all we ever really want is shit we don't get. Us HB fam members are wanty sons of bitches

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Oct 30, 2013 @ 02:17
supreme x airheads

a box logo airhead

-Caterpillar
Oct 30, 2013 @ 02:20
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.