October 21, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
allday93

honestly besides that photo tee and black vans nothing else is poppin. of coursed u guys r hyped right now it was just announced. after Thursday when everything is sitting u guys will be like "why did I cop I have too many jackets and tees"
October 21, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
allday93

double post----
October 21, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
chads

People still looking for scans of the Hypebeast Mag article?

Send $3 as gift or add 4% to chadacadabra@gmail.com
I will send you high quality scans of the article and all pictures back to the email the money was sent from.
how broke are you that you're trying to make $3 for magazine scans? shit is weak!
lol just my entrepreneurial spirit not my finances. You fools forget that there was people asking to pay for scans of the article a week ago, even those that say they'll do it for free won't actually because the gained e-cred isn't worth the actual time anyone cares to put into scanning. I bought my mag and if someone doesn't wanna get one then I'm not gonna take time to scan it unless people are willing to pay. 

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 21, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
PAPOUCHE

Still waiting for these to drop...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

October 21, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
zpl

I will send you high quality scans of the article and all pictures back to the email the money was sent from.
how broke are you that you're trying to make $3 for magazine scans? shit is weak!
lol just my entrepreneurial spirit not my finances. You fools forget that there was people asking to pay for scans of the article a week ago, even those that say they'll do it for free won't actually because the gained e-cred isn't worth the actual time anyone cares to put into scanning. I bought my mag and if someone doesn't wanna get one then I'm not gonna take time to scan it unless people are willing to pay. 
No need to spend hella time-just take quick photos of it like I did of Sense and other mags if you want. If people complain about the quality then they can just go buy it themselves. Really its just about spreading knowledge. We all out here together.
October 21, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
sebest

youre gonna look like a girl when they have writing on the back of there butt... def pass fam
October 21, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
PAPOUCHE

youre gonna look like a girl when they have writing on the back of there butt... def pass fam
Lol well I'm six foot one and a half, so I don't think the "Supreme" is gonna be placed directly on my butt when I wear it.

whack
Relative.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

October 21, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
xafriaf

Expect a collab today
lol says the dude that gave the fake drop list 2 weeks in a row....
*Every week
come again, nigger mayonnaise??
Lolwut?

Im white by the way, and there's no need to be racist....
October 21, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
jetageoflotus

some of you seriously looking up Bruce Lee? lolol

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 21, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
chads

No need to spend hella time-just take quick photos of it like I did of Sense and other mags if you want. If people complain about the quality then they can just go buy it themselves. Really its just about spreading knowledge. We all out here together.
Someone took straight up pictures of the pages but you can't real read/see shit from the glare. I'm saying that if Ima take time to scan all 18 pages of the Supreme section, I'd like a couple scrills. If no one want to then they can go buy the mag themselves or try to convince someone else to waste their time.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 21, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
vafins

everything from the collection is decent but I will probably pass on it all, If the coach didn't have the graphic on the back I would have bought it though
October 21, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
auxilio

Crewneck sweater and button up are trash, everything else is not bad at all. Mirrors in white  and b/w sk8 hi's are my favorite from the capsule. 
October 21, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
intellect

Someone took straight up pictures of the pages but you can't real read/see shit from the glare. I'm saying that if Ima take time to scan all 18 pages of the Supreme section, I'd like a couple scrills. If no one want to then they can go buy the mag themselves or try to convince someone else to waste their time.
October 21, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
Air Bud

anyone have a navy or burgundy paisley crusher S/M? message me
October 21, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
fyuur

You guys think they'll drop anything along with this capsule? I'm thinking maybe one set of camps and that's it.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

October 21, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
zedsdead

Half of you have never seen enter the dragon
Collection ?
October 21, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
spenc

whack
how??
October 21, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
hick

cdg 1 5 panel from a resell just came in the mail

nice ass price...$90
October 21, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
chads

just sell the mag then, damn...double the price and flip it

#getpaypal

edit: you used the word scrillz wrong

#suckonmydillzson
Who would pay $24 for a mag you can still get on the store, I'm not trying to sell it anyway, I don't need the money... Matter of fact I was trying to help out but I'm not just gonna waste my time for the sake of a bunch of avatars on the internet

And I don't know how you use the word scrills, but where I'm from, scrills = dollas

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 21, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
xafriaf

Got one for 70 bones ^
CDG camp CONFIRMED
October 21, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
fyuur

I wonder if Bruce lee would actually wear this shit

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

October 21, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
hick

Who would pay $24 for a mag you can still get on the store, I'm not trying to sell it anyway, I don't need the money... Matter of fact I was trying to help out but I'm not just gonna waste my time for the sake of a bunch of avatars on the internet

And I don't know how you use the word scrills, but where I'm from, scrills = dollas
if you dont know how to use slang, lol...dont use it man

that's mad tasteless you cornball ass nigga wanna be

"AH DAWN GEEV AH FAAAAAAK DOE" (southern twang)

lolol
October 21, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
nud0

stay away from this collab if you dont know anything about bruce lee 
October 21, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
dsmarket

Not feeling much of the Bruce Lee stuff with the exception of the shirts.
October 21, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
alecsayss510

l/s is pretty cool

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO....Global Elite //// https://soundcloud.com/alecsayss510

October 21, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
tylerxluke

Got one for 70 bones ^
CDG camp CONFIRMED

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

October 21, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
kingsrule4ever

Got one for 70 bones ^
CDG camp CONFIRMED
how'd you get a picture of my hat?

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 21, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
bananarama

how much do you guys think the coach jacket will be ?

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 21, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
xafriaf

how much do you guys think the coach jacket will be ?
October 21, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
bananarama

thanks, where we thinking mini logo was gonna drop this week aswell ?

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.