[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:43
i do like that hat

•••

Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:47
that jacket is actually shit

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:47
I'd say carhartt wip more than nbhd or wtaps.

would match the info I got back in February and the factory fakes that popped up a couple months ago
Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:53
Not feeling any of the pieces in that pic that BigPo posted.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:59
@chief got that piece the other day
nice, how much?
£90 and its pretty much ds
Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:02
Does anyone actually wear their PCL tee?
Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:10
no, it's used as a bartering system

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:13

my girlfriend being silly
"girlfriend"... haha good one
Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:27
I'd say carhartt wip more than nbhd or wtaps.

would match the info I got back in February and the factory fakes that popped up a couple months ago
Agreed. I heard Carhartt collab earlier this year. Jacket style reminds me of some shit Carhartt or NBHD would do, can't distinguish the font style of the cut and sew/(or jersey) though.

If Carhartt, I'm surprised that there is no box branding on any of the items shown, I mean that would be 90% of the collab if Carhartt, their logo IS their brand lol

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:27
wore it at tomorrowworld, some molly'd out girl thought it was cats and took a picture

x

Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:34
Looked into the GRIND website. I can't read japanese, but it looks like the pics are from an article/shoot about 90s styling. First picture shows the clarks again, we can see they're a high top. So we're looking at a desert mali high most likely. Second picture shows the table of contents with the 90s article (page 80) and the Camo Field Parka shown in the corresponding lower thumbnail. I checked a few jp forums, but didn't see anything yet. Will probably have to wait for highsnob to run the pics as usual. Oh, and December's issue will have a brand focus on Supreme, as shown here: http://grind-mag.com/next/

Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:35
nice, how much?
£90 and its pretty much ds
you have fit pics of it? i'd like to see how it fits

•••

Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:43
still trying to decide on the blue or burgundy jesus

where the azn girls at

Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:54
threw the Alley to Shark and we in dis  

#hbtaskforce

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 06, 2013 @ 01:56

nice!!! my dog Nugget in another editorial

we out here this weekend with the updates smokeyface

Oct 06, 2013 @ 02:37
That wise racing jacket is raw.
Oct 06, 2013 @ 02:37
The BigPO is in here wit some piff take it how you want to take it

JUST Got this image from a JP connect he said it was just released in Grind Magazine listed as Supreme

As you can see those are the Camo Flight Pants. Jacket, Hat, Jersey??? Maybe part of an upcoming capsule WTAPS????? NBHD?????  

Who knows. 

- BigPO #weindis
NY RANGERS vintage hockey jersey theme is on point.
Oct 06, 2013 @ 02:48
UPDATE: this is so wack man.

smh.

Well Jacket is by MACKINTOSH and Jersey is a Vintage NY Rangers Jersey. They're cross branding Supreme and 90's clothing (except MACKINTOSH isn't vintage) for this issue in Grind-Mag. 

Mali Boots are either a Chukka or High 

Oct 06, 2013 @ 02:51
I think they're bushacre 2s actually on second look

malis would have higher laces
Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:05
The BigPO is in here wit some piff take it how you want to take it

JUST Got this image from a JP connect he said it was just released in Grind Magazine listed as Supreme

As you can see those are the Camo Flight Pants. Jacket, Hat, Jersey??? Maybe part of an upcoming capsule WTAPS????? NBHD?????  

Who knows. 

- BigPO out. 

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:13
Wat u guys think about a pf flyers collab?i kno it's not happenin but I think that would be so dope
Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:15
My champion hoodie and a beanie came in the other day. Nothing came with the order, not even a bogo sticker.
Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
hopefully a capsule collection

realistically, tnf will be coming up in a bit

-Caterpillar
TNF will be announced a week after this upcoming Monday. And a capsule collection could be any time. But if its a capsule with WTAPS or NBHD it will be in late December, judging from past seasons.

so you're saying tnf is 2 weeks from now. u sure bro?
Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:45
Anybody know what the Arabic tee says? I know it doesn't say supreme can anybody clear this up ? Thanks
it says subhan. which means glory. I can read arabic
Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:45
Anybody know what the Arabic tee says? I know it doesn't say supreme can anybody clear this up ? Thanks
Subhan  

glory or glorious
Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:49
Wat u guys think about a pf flyers collab?i kno it's not happenin but I think that would be so dope
Dude the fuck. 

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:56
I think that is reads "Redwall is a faggot" a friend who can read Arabic said it did to blushing
Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:58
anybody kno when next collab is?
Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:58
Dude the fuck. 
I just think it would be cool to see...they are both classic American brands and PF's are far more comfortable than convese. Just sayin it makes sense
Oct 06, 2013 @ 04:03
TNF will be announced a week after this upcoming Monday. And a capsule collection could be any time. But if its a capsule with WTAPS or NBHD it will be in late December, judging from past seasons.

so you're saying tnf is 2 weeks from now. u sure bro?
I'm not sure, I'm just assuming
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.