[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 19, 2013 @ 06:49
I hate how everyone in this thread acts like they don't want any hoodies. Knowing damn well your fingers crossed for that pink box

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Aug 19, 2013 @ 06:57
#sadboyz smh

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:01
Wish that link was never leaked last Fall Winter. Even though only a few people would've used/known about it, chances are, we coulda still been using that link for leaks this time around.

Then again, it's just a few more hours. I don't mind catching some sleep then seeing the preview a bit later than everyone else.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:01
I wonder what kind of useless accessories we are going to get this season that we will convince ourselves that we'd actually use them
those things that stick into the ends of corn on the cob that you hold with your hands to eat it 

•••

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:03
3 more hours. 

:0

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:10
I hate how everyone in this thread acts like they don't want any hoodies. Knowing damn well your fingers crossed for that pink box
regardless of the colour we know they do logo hoodie every December its the only item thats definitely there every f/w so why would anyone be hyped. 
Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:13
regardless of the colour we know they do logo hoodie every December its the only item thats definitely there every f/w so why would anyone be hyped. 
not every FW

but it is a high %

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:30
Mrteebonilla go back to lurking, ain't tryna see your bitch ass name poppin up

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:36
Who the fuck wants to look like pepmobismo?

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:38
Supreme x Spalding
mad late and a terrible 1st post

Hey didn't know; it's all good, friend .
Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:50
I don't think anybody asked, but what time does the email come? never really knew.

∞good to go since '91∞

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:52
Anyone still up?

212!!!!!!

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:53
I don't think anybody asked, but what time does the email come? never really knew.
2 hours 8 mins 

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:55

212!!!!!!

Aug 19, 2013 @ 07:58
2 hours to go.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:01
Anyone still up?
Been up.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:03

Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:03
Long time lurker, but had to make an account to ask a question. Below all the categories on Supremenewyork.com 3 little icon bubbles appear for FB, IG, and AppStore.

Have those always been there or are they new additions to the site?
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
Long time lurker, but had to make an account to ask a question. Below all the categories on Supremenewyork.com 3 little icon bubbles appear for FB, IG, and Twitter.

yeah i just saw that

Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
Long time lurker, but had to make an account to ask a question. Below all the categories on Supremenewyork.com 3 little icon bubbles appear for FB, IG, and Twitter.

They're new. Just noticed them too. 
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:11
aw shit I got the Supreme app and there's a link to the '13 f/w look book and it just re-directs to the summer look book
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:14
Alright so tell me what you guys think of this website. Its a streaming/chatroom type website. Somthing similar to netflix on xbox live before they patched it. It would send simultaneous streams so you can watch movies/tv shows online with other people while the movie/show would be constant. You could also watch sports games online. You could make private rooms for just you and your friends but, there would also be public rooms. Coming 2016.

212!!!!!!

Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:15
http://instagram.com/supremenewyork this is where the Instagram botton takes you
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:18
Alright so tell me what you guys think of this website. Its a streaming/chatroom type website. Somthing similar to netflix on xbox live before they patched it. It would send simultaneous streams so you can watch movies/tv shows online with other people while the movie/show would be constant. You could also watch sports games online. You could make private rooms for just you and your friends but, there would also be public rooms. Coming 2016.
The hell does this have to do with Supreme dawg
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:24
dont worry guys Caterpillar's annoying avi will keep me up all night just to see the lookbook
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:25
I dont know man its 4:22 Am where Im at ,Im watching Malcom in the Middle ,just ate 2/3 of a box of girl scout cookies and I'm thirsty as a kid in africa for this supreme drop.

212!!!!!!

Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:27
I dont know man its 4:22 Am where Im at ,Im watching Malcom in the Middle ,just ate 2/3 of a box of girl scout cookies and I'm thirsty as a kid in africa for this supreme drop.
1:26 here im getting tired, i wish netflix had good burger 

Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:27
Ima just play some Halo 4 till that shit comes out... makes the wait seem shorter.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:31
Good burger is on YouTube I think. Great film. Great film.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 08:31
I don't get how some of you east coast cats do it... Y'all niggas need sleep, acting like this shit won't be here in the morning when you wake up. I'm getting my 8 hours. lol
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0