[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 24, 2013 @ 16:16
im gonna be on a plane when the vans drop. will i be able to cop on resale for close to retail? last years cdg vans dont really go that much higher than the retail was right?
Jun 24, 2013 @ 16:19
Eras will have a high resale
Half Cabs a little less

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jun 24, 2013 @ 16:30
Just pay the $10 for in-flight wifi and cop on the plane..

these will be an easy cop, not to mention restocks
Jun 24, 2013 @ 16:46
well im fucked im on holiday an now and even if i do try to cop online, i will be back home in england by the time they arrive at the place in america at which i am staying ?)

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jun 24, 2013 @ 16:52
Thumbs up is CDG navy era worth to cop?
If you like them then buy them, don't make us make your decision for you
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:03
http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/comme-des-garcons/supreme-vans

DSM already has the product up on the site. From how the site reads, they're doing an RSVP style release.

"On Thursday 27th June the DSML E-Shop will be launching a strictly limited stock of the Comme des Garcons Shirt / Supreme Vans. Regrettably, we cannot satisfy every customer who would like to buy. To request the possibility to purchase a pair, please enter your name and email address against the size you would like by clicking 'Notify when launched'. Subscriptions close at 6pm GMT on Wednesday 26th June. 
On Thursday 27th June, we will send randomly selected customers a link by email where they will have the opportunity to purchase one per style (maximum of 4 pairs in total) of Comme des Garcons Shirt / Supreme Vans."
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:12
Supreme Army SS12 5 panel hat on ebay for 30.00? Something doesn't seem right..

8( x x )8

Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:15
Those are some expensive ass vans…
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:15
>posts a pic of the kid and his friends wearing pcl buckets
>kid tries to get me banned on a buying and selling group and flames me here

LOL WTF?
and you're going to stalk her Instagram too? Damn. 
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:26
Looks like people really don't want these. I'm guessing because there's practically no Supreme branding on it besides for the back. What the hell I'm going for it. Pretty much cheaper than retail.

EDIT: Scooped the camo for 35.00 and free shipping.

8( x x )8

Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:29
[Pics of Underage Kids] 2013 Discussion Thread (Finding their IG= E-Cred)

Jesus you guys are gay
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:35
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:36
ATTENTION TEENAGERS IN THIS THREAD:

IT'S FUCKING SUMMER. GO OUTSIDE AND CHASE GIRLS AND SKATEBOARD AND HAVE FUN.

FUCK THIS SUPREME BULLSHIT, IT WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE OR MAKE YOU ANYTHING.
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:44
olive eras>navy eras>navy half cabs>olive half cabs

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:45
So Way More Than 118$ For Those Halfcabs Huh Lol 

World Famous

Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:45
the navy eras look like clown shoes.

olive all the way just gotta decide between eras or hcs

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:46
Black Dot Half Cabssss.

Let's get this shit going, hit this end of the season sale and then head to FW

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:48
Just pay the $10 for in-flight wifi and cop on the plane..

these will be an easy cop, not to mention restocks
quoted for truth b sharkin stays spot on

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:50
the navy eras look like clown shoes.

olive all the way just gotta decide between eras or hcs
Lol @ clown shoes. Navy is better for eras olive is better for half cabs. And if anything the lampins look like clown shoes
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:53
Hey I'm New Here just droppin a comment to see how everything works ^.^
Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
welcome to hell

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Jun 24, 2013 @ 17:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
I hope you like Odd Future

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jun 24, 2013 @ 18:06
After seeing the shots on DSM I'm defo feeling the era's more than the half cabs and glad to hear they're allowing customers to cop all 4 pairs. Don't think I'll be able to make my mind up on cabs until seeing them in store, may end up liking them more.

Jun 24, 2013 @ 18:12
After seeing the shots on DSM I'm defo feeling the era's more than the half cabs. Glad to hear they're allowing customers to cop all 4 pairs. Don't think I'll be able to make my mind up on cabs until seeing them in store, may end up liking them more.

From what I can tell (I sell shoes, I have to look at them all day), the sizes (especially on the half cabs) are small - like UK5/6 maybe a 7.. look at the size of the dots they look big compared to the shoe, not sure why they'd show these sizes, to me they look a bit strange and would look nicer in a bigger size but regardless they do look good, I entered the raffle but I won't cop if I'm not picked..
Jun 24, 2013 @ 18:12
centropy came thru wit the best pic thus far. minds made up im gettin olive halfs 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jun 24, 2013 @ 18:14
The navy/red dots are so fucking wack... Olive joints are clean, but pass.
Jun 24, 2013 @ 18:23
What up fam I'm new to the thread hopin to make a positive impact. We expecting the eras to fit tts?
Jun 24, 2013 @ 18:23
bucket fit pic as promised

Jun 24, 2013 @ 18:27
What up fam I'm new to the thread hopin to make a positive impact. We expecting the eras to fit tts?
Last years authentics ran large imo. I'm normally a 12 in authentics but last years CDGs were too big by about a half size. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.