[Palace Skateboards] – 2015 Official Discussion Thread

October 10, 2013 @ 06:29:24
Any way of buying Palace from Canada?
Livestock and Blue Tile Lounge (free shipping)
we should send this type of stuff in a PM imo... Hype is building and I prefer when herbs (not that either of you are) don't know where to find this stuff in North America. 

On a side not, am I wrong to have that attitude? Kinda greedy or elitist but #nonewfriends 
i see the palace at livestock but still to get a lot of the stuff you need to order from european retailers. the selection is pretty small available in Canada, which i guess you're right stops me from buying due to crazy duties.

EDIT: Noherbdoe
October 10, 2013 @ 16:30:08
we should send this type of stuff in a PM imo... Hype is building and I prefer when herbs (not that either of you are) don't know where to find this stuff in North America. 

On a side not, am I wrong to have that attitude? Kinda greedy or elitist but #nonewfriends 
AGREED

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 10, 2013 @ 16:59:48
dude you google palace sweatshirt and its in the first few results

this isn't a secret unless you're an idiot
October 12, 2013 @ 08:40:03
dude you google palace sweatshirt and its in the first few results

this isn't a secret unless you're an idiot
I think you underestimate the amount of idiots out there
October 12, 2013 @ 11:54:26
Don't wanna sound like a marketer, but I just got a Palace Wax shirt for pretty cheap over at http://shop.mantisshop.de/Palace-Skateboards:.:287.html. They have 20% reduction on everything this weekend. Just a heads-up.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

October 13, 2013 @ 16:23:17
Folks over at below store have a sale on this seasons palace gear.

http://www.belowstore.co.uk/palace-skateboards

Rugby's down to £80 
Hoodies £68

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 13, 2013 @ 19:47:34
Don't wanna sound like a marketer, but I just got a Palace Wax shirt for pretty cheap over at http://shop.mantisshop.de/Palace-Skateboards:.:287.html. They have 20% reduction on everything this weekend. Just a heads-up.
Folks over at below store have a sale on this seasons palace gear.

http://www.belowstore.co.uk/palace-skateboards

Rugby's down to £80 
Hoodies £68
thanks fam

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 15, 2013 @ 03:39:07

I found a few sites selling Palace that you guys haven't mentioned yet and I feel the same way lol.
October 15, 2013 @ 07:48:42
I'm aware of 17 websites (both U.s & U.k) that sell palace 

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 15, 2013 @ 14:53:19
Exactly its so aggravating that the only reason 30 pages of this thread are here is because people constantly ask where to get palace and how it sizes.... Its not that hard to do your own research.

Regardless the new jackets in the Rig editorial are looking super tight!
October 15, 2013 @ 15:07:03
I would be super appreciative if you could PM me the US ones

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 16, 2013 @ 22:49:45
Most people who ask where to buy are just fucking lazy. Just google that shit smh.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

October 17, 2013 @ 00:05:22
I only have 4 Palace Shops in North America, if you've got more hit me up with a PM. #PMsOnly
October 17, 2013 @ 00:27:23

I found a few sites selling Palace that you guys haven't mentioned yet and I feel the same way lol.
Lol you dawgs need to start a strictly palace site and hook it up with an invite
October 17, 2013 @ 02:13:37
Honestly in like a year or two it will be necessary 

#Freethad

October 17, 2013 @ 02:24:30
I completely agree @brody I wish there was one now haha.

Does anyone know when those jackets are dropping?
October 17, 2013 @ 03:39:55
you can only join strictly palace if you actually skate lol rule #1
October 17, 2013 @ 04:08:46
Calling it Strictly Palace would give everyone at SS too big of a boner. Gotta name it something else if this is a real idea

October 17, 2013 @ 05:21:16
I only have 4 Palace Shops in North America, if you've got more hit me up with a PM. #PMsOnly
endclothing? That's not North America but prices are usd.
October 17, 2013 @ 07:38:27
Yeah i know about End. Good looks though. #PMsOnly 
October 17, 2013 @ 10:33:28
just because lucien skates for palace and models for supreme this brand is truly relevant?

*Edit* damn no wonder who made this thread, no wonder.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

October 17, 2013 @ 13:33:15
lol do you even skate?

you wanna take shots go head but dudes who fuck with palace don't waste time arguing with women
October 18, 2013 @ 00:39:51
Yeah i know about End. Good looks though. #PMsOnly 
Yo PM me those shops, just got paid, tryna pick up more gear fam
October 18, 2013 @ 01:10:16
I'm hoping in the band wagon. Let me get a pm FAM! Not trying to burnout the sources
October 18, 2013 @ 05:31:52
if somebody hooked it up in the pms it would be greatly appreciated.

Fuck yall

October 19, 2013 @ 03:25:37
PM WHERE TO BUY IN AMERICA PLZ PLZ

Please login first to reply.
x