Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 10, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
footy110

anyone know how the fit is on the palace cotch jacket in size large? im a size medium on hoodies.
I have one in a size small and i would say it fits like a medium. But maybe a smaller medium, it still looks fine on me.

Juicy J, the songbird of our generation...

September 11, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
jetageoflotus

anyone know where i can get palace gear in the US other than SUP

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 11, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
willetteMPLS

anyone know where i can get palace gear in the US other than SUP
Sky High in Milwaukee
September 17, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
erwin22

All new items are on slamcity.com

I ordered black bucket, navy snapback, and parrot hoodie. $340 shipped to US but well worth it.
September 17, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
mengdynasty

^^^ how do you live man .... Rape prices
Slam city is rape for shipping overseas 
September 18, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
erwin22

^^^ how do you live man .... Rape prices
Slam city is rape for shipping overseas
Yeah but it's also the only site with the new releases right now. It is $35 to ship to US... worth it to me.
September 18, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
kuntakinte

new palace stuff 

deadstock.ca
September 18, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
KOI

hey i recently bought the tri ferg tee in a medium and noticed that it fit a little bigger than normal shirts. i was looking to buy the long sleeve polo rugby. Could someone comment on the sizing for me thanks
September 18, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
footy110

hey i recently bought the tri ferg tee in a medium and noticed that it fit a little bigger than normal shirts. i was looking to buy the long sleeve polo rugby. Could someone comment on the sizing for me thanks
The polo is not a size up fit, but its a loose fit, you buy true to size on this one, unless you want it tight, then you size down

Juicy J, the songbird of our generation...

September 18, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
KOI

The polo is not a size up fit, but its a loose fit, you buy true to size on this one, unless you want it tight, then you size down
thanks man
September 21, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
slytendencies

Anybody know how the Polo Rugby shirts fit? I'm a medium in supreme, dont know if to get a small or medium
September 21, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
hurtburt

Anybody know how the Polo Rugby shirts fit? I'm a medium in supreme, dont know if to get a small or medium
Prob small

I've got fiends since MS DOS.

September 23, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
anightinvegas

Anyone able to tell me the price of the black palace shoe laces that were in the pop-up store, or able to sell me some in London? taa
September 23, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
anightinvegas

Also anyone interested in a perfect condition Palace blazers beenie hat for £15 london message me facebook.com/elliotvegas smile
September 25, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
MSN

Also anyone interested in a perfect condition Palace blazers beenie hat for £15 london message me facebook.com/elliotvegas
it's like you only know how to make 1 face
September 30, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
chads

Redwall, you're a broke boi

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 30, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
Nylo

Where can I purchase the palace 6 panel in the united states... I don't feel like paying 80$ shipped for palace hat from a UK site
Got a green one I'm willing to let go for $50, 9/10, lemme know.
October 1, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
slytendencies

What do medium tee's fit like? Compared to supreme
October 1, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
tiberius93

palace M is baggier than preme, depends how you like it tho

UFO's and Paradiddles.

October 1, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
MSN

Yoo respective LA and NY dwellers need to let this thread know when the Supreme shops start stocking new Palace gear!! 
October 1, 2013 @ 11:01 AM
RegencyBlako

Can someone explain the appeal of Palace?
No hate intended
October 1, 2013 @ 11:59 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Can someone explain the appeal of Palace?
No hate intended
There is none? It's a pure street brand from london I don't suggest buying it if you don't know any people that skate for them 

Shut up.
October 1, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
mengdynasty

Man, huge compared to supreme. I wear a comfortable supreme medium and I can branch out into large but I would say new palace tees fit a size up with longer sleeves compared to a supreme size.
October 2, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
s_stevens

I'm about to get a Palace crewneck. Its got the tri logo on the front, and a huge tri logo on the back. I'm 6'1 with a 40" chest. Is Large gonna be too tight? I wear XL in Supreme crews and they fit perfect, a L in Supreme would be too tight.

I know Palace tees are a little more elongated this season so I am asking. Thanksss
October 2, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
bananarama

Man, huge compared to supreme. I wear a comfortable supreme medium and I can branch out into large but I would say new palace tees fit a size up with longer sleeves compared to a supreme size.
how would you compare the fit of their new tees to there tees from last year ? I have the a tri-logo and one of the palace double tri logos in mediums and they both fit good, alittle boxey. Is there new sizing bigger ?

Looking for supreme beige/red shadowplaid camp

October 3, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
slytendencies

how would you compare the fit of their new tees to there tees from last year ? I have the a tri-logo and one of the palace double tri logos in mediums and they both fit good, alittle boxey. Is there new sizing bigger ?
Yea this is what i'm wondering, i'm hearing mixed things, i heard small for shirts and hoodies fits between a Medium and Large compared to supreme and that Medium fits like an XL? Is this right or does medium just fit a little baggier like  almost large? Really want to get the size right sense this is my first time buying palace stuff
October 3, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
mengdynasty

^^^^^^
From my experiences, with the current fit of palace gear, is that you size DOWN ONE size from your supreme size if you want it to fit like supreme.

I had to grab a small in their t-shirts as the medium was huge on me. The small t-shirt fits like a current day medium in supreme sizing with larger sleeves.

My medium palace hoodie fits like a long large easily. It is kind of tapered in a way so I am not really swimming in it, but it is a bit larger than what I wear. I for sure will size down next time.

I always wore a medium in palace from when I first started wearing it (roughly late 2011 - early 2012) but I guess they changed their fits to bigger.

Hope this somewhat helps. I always get fucked over buying gear online for sizing so I get how you feel. 
October 3, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
s_stevens

From my experiences, with the current fit of palace gear, is that you size DOWN ONE size from your supreme size if you want it to fit like supreme.

I had to grab a small in their t-shirts as the medium was huge on me. The small t-shirt fits like a current day medium in supreme sizing with larger sleeves.

My medium palace hoodie fits like a long large easily. It is kind of tapered in a way so I am not really swimming in it, but it is a bit larger than what I wear. I for sure will size down next time.

I always wore a medium in palace from when I first started wearing it (roughly late 2011 - early 2012) but I guess they changed their fits to bigger.

Hope this somewhat helps. I always get fucked over buying gear online for sizing so I get how you feel. 
What is your hieght/weight?

I'm 6'1 with a 40" chest. My Supreme Tees are all XL, as are my crewnecks & hoodies.

I e-mailed WellGosh and the gal gave me length measurements for the L and XL Tri Ferg tees which are 30.05" and 31.5" respectively. I checked the sizing on one site for the Tri Ferg crewneck and the length for the Small, Medium, and Large were all 75cm but the width is what changed (54cm, 56cm, and 59cm). Really torn on what to do. I dont like slim fit tees but I dont want my sleeves down to my elbows.
October 3, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
slytendencies

Yes, thats really helpful, i'll go with a small then, thanks dude
October 3, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
jjapplesauce

Yeah what that guy said is true. Go down a size with anything palace. A palace medium has the same fit as my large supreme etc.

Please login first to reply.