SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 20, 2006 @ 04:29 PM
ahhhrt

A few of us here have been scammed by an ex-member of hypebeast, he was recently banned. Now, I won't get into too many details now, but if anyone is willing to help a few members and I there may be a reward in store for them.
Long story short, I personally got ripped off $200, which isn't ALOT of money, but still puts a considerable hole in my wallet and in my heart.
November 23, 2006 @ 04:07 PM
Dynamism

I maybe able to help. Depends what needs doing though...
November 27, 2006 @ 02:42 AM
ahhhrt

We need help locating a person, and getting him to fully refund everyone.
November 29, 2006 @ 06:38 AM
Charles Cheng

I reckon locating the guy is not gonna be easy at my first thought, and asking him face to face for the refunds, makes this the worst!
November 30, 2006 @ 02:01 PM
eighty 8

I'd get your money from this asshole, but i live 150 miles from London. He is in my league on Fantasy Premier league though. His name is Alex Esguerra, i think, and his team name is Arsenal.
November 30, 2006 @ 04:26 PM
Krazy Sauce

I did business with him not too long ago. I personally did not get ripped off since I was the seller but I do feel the pain of those buyers who did. He bought a shirt off of me and I have the shipping address that he told me to ship it to. The funny thing was that he paid through paypal with another person's account that he said was his brother's. I didn't care much about that since all i wanted was the money. If you want this person's email address too I can provide that. Contact me if you need it if it will help resolve the situation.

I do not condone any violence against alex but just want a peaceful resolution to these maters.

slprlookout.com

December 2, 2006 @ 04:59 PM
ahhhrt

I do not condone any violence against alex but just want a peaceful resolution to these maters.[/U][/B]

Agreed, I'd just love a way to get my money back, any-one know of any legal actions that can be taken?

Please login first to reply.