Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 17, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
Vodica

that was like watching two megazords fight.
kinda bummed how korra lost her connection to the past avatars. i wanted to see more of them
Agreed on Korra losing her connection. Def wanted to see more of Aang. It felt a little weak to me but still pretty good. 
November 17, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
bananaoke

.... what's up with the ending? how did jinora help defeat unalaq? why do i feel bei fong is a different person from season 1? ugh...
November 19, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
Otacon

Why is it that everyones fighting style seems to be so much weaker than in ang era. Maybe because one has to bend in small areas like city streets??? Its also annoying that mako can lightning bend and never uses it. its also annoying watching bei fong not do shit
November 19, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
w)entandrew

she is the chief of police and cant run around, she has priorities and shit. 

if i were to make up a reason, back in the day people had masters that taught them bending, and now its like a slang version of bending.

and i think jinora found the light that escaped from the light spirit 

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

November 20, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
bananaoke

she is the chief of police and cant run around, she has priorities and shit. 

if i were to make up a reason, back in the day people had masters that taught them bending, and now its like a slang version of bending.

and i think jinora found the light that escaped from the light spirit 
light spirit, I thought it vanished... chief bei fong was supposed to be more cool with the korra gang, in this season, she's still the asshole from the beginning of season 1... the writers stink.

Please login first to reply.