The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

June 22, 2013 @ 04:06:46
anyone have weird guy chinos that can post a fit pic

where the azn girls at

June 23, 2013 @ 07:01:17
I sized up in a pair of skinny guys and a pair of core skinny guys, did I make a mistake on that? In Levi's 511 I wear a 31x32 and went with 32 in both. Help would be great
June 23, 2013 @ 07:38:38
And what's the difference between a normal skinny guy and a core skinny guy
June 23, 2013 @ 14:11:58
And what's the difference between a normal skinny guy and a core skinny guy
There is no difference, some retailers just don't know the exact name of the denim and end up screwing it up. There are certain pairs that contain the word "core," such as Red Cores. However, your basics NF pairs (fits) are Regular Guy, Slim Guy, Weird Guy, Skinny Guy, and Super Skinny Guy. The two that you mentioned are going to be the same fit. Did they have anything else in the name? Skinny guy comes in a lot of different types, i.e. Broken Twill, Elephant 1/2/3, Deep Indigo, Indigo/Indigo, etc... I'm sure the pairs of different from each other, but Skinny Guy is no different from Core Skinny Guy, the retailer just added the "core" in there by mistake.
June 23, 2013 @ 14:18:02
I sized up in a pair of skinny guys and a pair of core skinny guys, did I make a mistake on that? In Levi's 511 I wear a 31x32 and went with 32 in both. Help would be great
Oh, and 32 will probably fit you at first like a skinny jean, but once you wear them enough and stretch them out they will become loser in most areas. They should still essentially fit you, but throughout the leg will become more of a slim fit instead of a semi-skin-tight skinny fit, and if you stretch the waist line a lot then they may only fit with a belt. I mostly only have experience with Weird Guys, not so much Skinny Guys, so they could end up fitting you just fine. However, as a general rule for NF you usually wanna size down 1-2 inches in waist size and then the jeans are too tight when you first put them on (you should probably only be able to button a few of the buttons, not all of them) and after wearing them for a few days or so they should stretch to a perfect fit. My advice: see how they fit when they arrive, if they are slightly big in any way, I would exchange them for a size down.
June 24, 2013 @ 05:48:57
Just ocean soaked my Ele 2's. Will post pics later. They were so, so, heavy.

has anyone seen my wife

June 24, 2013 @ 17:29:40
If i wanted to cop some ele 3s in manhattan, where would i go?

fag

June 24, 2013 @ 18:32:55
Ele 2 SG Had em for for 6th months, but they have around 4-5 months of wear.
Sorry for the iPhone pics.
Pre Ocean Soak:

Post soak (I still need to soak em again because they smell.)

has anyone seen my wife

June 24, 2013 @ 18:45:06
Elephant 3!

Not wearing these till September when the weather cools down.

You can see the brown overcast in the selvage.
Normally I wear a size 29 in NF (with some extra room in waist), should I get a 29 in ele3s or go for a 30?
June 24, 2013 @ 22:44:20
@Timmy Turner, I'd go with your normal size since the only difference is the thickness and rigidity. I only sized up one for a more comfortable fit from the start, but if I got it in normal size it would have stretched out later to fit me like my other pair.
June 25, 2013 @ 01:46:34
@Timmy Turner, I'd go with your normal size since the only difference is the thickness and rigidity. I only sized up one for a more comfortable fit from the start, but if I got it in normal size it would have stretched out later to fit me like my other pair.
Alright cool, I better order before they sell out then. 
June 26, 2013 @ 05:00:07
If I fit in a pair of levis 511 comfortably in a 31 (lil room in the waist and crotch) should I cop a size 30 in weird guys with the idea that they will stretch and I will stretch too? 
June 26, 2013 @ 16:37:11
If I fit in a pair of levis 511 comfortably in a 31 (lil room in the waist and crotch) should I cop a size 30 in weird guys with the idea that they will stretch and I will stretch too? 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 28, 2013 @ 05:12:34
my skinny guy indigo power stretches came in yesterday and the quality is on point, then today my second pair came in which was supposed to be broken twill, but ended up coming in as left hand twill so i got a pair of full price jeans for the sale price of the other ones, needless to say i was stoked. i sized up on the skinny guys and im glad i did. i have to roll the cuff twice but in the waist theyre still tight so they will still stretch. over all im a very happy customer
June 29, 2013 @ 20:06:35
my broken twill SG after 5 months
June 29, 2013 @ 20:43:38
June 30, 2013 @ 09:11:31
^^^ nice. howd you size on those? and post fit pics smokeyface
June 30, 2013 @ 17:10:12
Unbranded uses the exact same size as naked and famous, right?

101 = skinny guy
201 = weird guy
301 = slim guy

Right? 
July 01, 2013 @ 19:28:15
My Elephant 2s 11 months, did a sea soak recently.
Pre Wash

Post Wash

July 01, 2013 @ 19:57:47
Pre Wash

Post Wash

nice bro. those are coming out real nice
July 01, 2013 @ 20:13:21
Pre Wash

Post Wash

Lookin good. Wish mine would turn out like yours.

has anyone seen my wife

July 03, 2013 @ 00:54:56
those ele2's look nice!!

www.headhunterla.com

July 03, 2013 @ 03:44:03
shoutouloud
love the contrast. PERFECTO!!
July 03, 2013 @ 18:39:43
Pre Ocean Soak:

They are looking good. I'm curious as to what your process was. Did you wade in the water while wearing them? Did you do the "sand scrub" thing? Lastly, did the sand come out easily? It looks like you didn't rinse them. 
July 03, 2013 @ 18:42:17
Pre Ocean Soak:

They are looking good. I'm curious as to what your process was. Did you wade in the water while wearing them? Did you do the "sand scrub" thing? Lastly, did the sand come out easily? It looks like you didn't rinse them. 
AND did it effect the feel of the denim? I've heard that the salt water can soften the cotton quite a bit.
July 03, 2013 @ 18:52:06
^^ Yes, I did wade in the water and scrubbed them with sand. I repeated the process a couple of times. The sand came out fairly easy. I did rinse them, but I put them on a sandy bench to dry off. They're slightly softer. I also soaked them at home in room temp. detergent water to get rid of the smell (Wasn't that bad)

has anyone seen my wife

July 03, 2013 @ 19:07:17
^^ Yes, I did wade in the water and scrubbed them with sand. I repeated the process a couple of times. The sand came out fairly easy. I did rinse them, but I put them on a sandy bench to dry off. They're slightly softer. I also soaked them at home in room temp. detergent water to get rid of the smell (Wasn't that bad)
Very cool. Good idea with the extra rinse at home, I think i'll go the same rout with my pair. It'd be cool to see some fit pics of them now. Thanks for the response! 
July 05, 2013 @ 03:50:07
Hi all,
I am 30' waist, about 83cm in waits when use a ruler. I got a N&F weird guy in soft finish indigo in size 29 (waist ok, a little bit tight at thight). I wanted to cop 1 skinny guy (dirty fade) from this brand, could I wear it at size 31 ? Thank guys very much
July 05, 2013 @ 05:22:00
go to blueowl.us and compare sizes, they have size charts for each pair. That's your best bet.  Size 31 should be ok but i'd double check if I was you
Please login first to reply.
x