August 15, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
slaytanic666

Got my 301s altered to fit like a 101. Picking them up in a week, God be with em.
What was wrong with the 301s were they too baggy I'm thinking of buying the straight fit but I'm not sure how they it
For me they were too baggy go in and try them on before you buy one!
did they fit like this or were they even more baggier cause im looking for a fit similar to the jeans hes wearing
August 15, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
slaytanic666

this is my first time buying unbranded i need some help idk what fit to buy im looking for a fit like his help please
joey badass?
Yeah like joey bada$$ jeans 
ohhhh okok. i thought that was a picture of you and you were like "how do they fit". i suck at reading. 

i have a pair of 101 cut unbrandeds and i can say that they are the closest to what joey is wearing in that pic. but if you want something exactly like what joey is wearing, youll probably have to go with apc ps or apc nc beacuse they are skinnier than the skinniest cut of ub (101). 
so do you know what fit is similar to this guys jeans?
August 15, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
real nigga

Stop posting faggot

Young niggas run everything

August 18, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
cernio

Just copped some 221 heavyweights. The fit is pretty good right now, was able to get the top button done easily. How much do these stretch in the waist?
August 18, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
real nigga

Just copped some 221 heavyweights. The fit is pretty good right now, was able to get the top button done easily. How much do these stretch in the waist?
Not much at all. Especially wearing a belt. 

August 19, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
bmills313

I just got a pair of 201's in size 34 (which is TTS with damn near every other pair of non-raw jeans I own) and tried them on for the first time an hour or 2 ago. Fit is pretty tight everywhere and I can't button the top button but I'm sitting here typing with all but the top button buttoned up. I'm a pretty athletic guy and the thighs are fairly tight, not loose at all and the calves aren't skin tight but are certainly snug. I dig the skinny/slimmer look and they fit great around my new favorite pair of Danner boots (really slim/skinny, not loose and baggy over boots at all) and as they softened up through wear I'm guessing they'd look/fit pretty damn nice, I guess I just wish they were a LITTLE bit looser. My worry is that by exchanging for the 36's they're going to be TOO loose and I'll be right back to the fits I almost always wear, which are looser, more relaxed jeans that have much larger leg openings and fit looser through the knee and calf areas.

Anyone have an opinion on whether I should just deal with them being tight and hope/expect they loosen up all around through wear...or if I should exchange for the 36's because they won't already be super loose on my first wearing. I'm looking for much slimmer jeans than I usually wear and I really feel these have potential...!
August 19, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
slaytanic666

I just got a pair of 201's in size 34 (which is TTS with damn near every other pair of non-raw jeans I own) and tried them on for the first time an hour or 2 ago. Fit is pretty tight everywhere and I can't button the top button but I'm sitting here typing with all but the top button buttoned up. I'm a pretty athletic guy and the thighs are fairly tight, not loose at all and the calves aren't skin tight but are certainly snug. I dig the skinny/slimmer look and they fit great around my new favorite pair of Danner boots (really slim/skinny, not loose and baggy over boots at all) and as they softened up through wear I'm guessing they'd look/fit pretty damn nice, I guess I just wish they were a LITTLE bit looser. My worry is that by exchanging for the 36's they're going to be TOO loose and I'll be right back to the fits I almost always wear, which are looser, more relaxed jeans that have much larger leg openings and fit looser through the knee and calf areas.

Anyone have an opinion on whether I should just deal with them being tight and hope/expect they loosen up all around through wear...or if I should exchange for the 36's because they won't already be super loose on my first wearing. I'm looking for much slimmer jeans than I usually wear and I really feel these have potential...!

damn so they are tight ? cause ive been wanting some 201s also but i don't want them too tight and i heard the straight fit ones are really loose
i also heard these don't stretch  that much
August 19, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
bmills313

damn so they are tight ? cause ive been wanting some 201s also but i don't want them too tight and i heard the straight fit ones are really loose
i also heard these don't stretch  that much
Yeah, tight on me but I have a weird body I guess: big/muscular thighs, muscular/slim calves but not a fat waist or fat ass. The 301's actually have smaller thighs but have larger knee and leg openings which would be REALLY tight on me in the thighs and right now the front pockets are tough to use for much. They look awesome, I just wish they were a bit looser in the waist and maybe a bit in the thighs and since the next size up is 36 (not 35) I'm just worried they're gonna be too loose. If only they reliably stretched an inch in the waist...smile
August 19, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
christopher.

Yo I have a pair of new (only tried on once) 301s sz 34 on the marketplace for only $50. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/205591
I figured I'd post it here, but if i'm breaking a no selling rule then i'll delete.
August 19, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
bmills313

Yo I have a pair of new (only tried on once) 301s sz 34 on the marketplace for only $50. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/205591
I figured I'd post it here, but if i'm breaking a no selling rule then i'll delete.
Thanks man, but I'm gonna pass. I'll decide in the next day if I want to keep the sz34 201's or go for the 36s...
August 21, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
teenxspirit

Have a pair of UB101 - size 33, worn for less than a month, looking to get rid of for pretty cheap.

Need to size up one more.

GOTHIC R. KELLY

August 22, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
tysonis

does anyone know if the UB107 waist stretches at all? didn't really do my research at all, ordered up a 28, my regular waist size and i can't button up the top.. thanks for the help
August 22, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
slaytanic666

does anyone know if the UB107 waist stretches at all? didn't really do my research at all, ordered up a 28, my regular waist size and i can't button up the top.. thanks for the help
People say the most the stretch is about two inches try sizing up one if you don't feel comfortable 28 but if it really doesn't bug you then keep the 28 and wear them they'll probably stretch a bit 
August 24, 2013 @ 09:44 AM
DarthVader

Unbranded Denim 201 // 8 Months // 1 Wash, 1 Soak
August 26, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
gil

can i wash my unbranded chinos? im really confused about how to treat them...

fag

August 26, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
real nigga

can i wash my unbranded chinos? im really confused about how to treat them...
Lol you serious? Just because they have selvesge doesnt mean theyre not regular pants. I wash mine in the washer on cold with woolite and they are in excellent condition.

August 27, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
mistahdabolina

A real response...from a real nigga
#respect
August 29, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
KiddCoast

im tryna cop my first pair of raw selvedge joints so i decided with unbranded see how i like the procces. I usually wear 501s but im over the wide leg opening so im thinking of getting the tapered joints.is there a big difference between the 2?

also im a size 30x30 but i gained weight so its a little uncomfortable when i button the top button on my 501's should i go with the 32s?

Twitter: @KiddCoast

August 31, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
vis

i got myself a pair of 221's the other day and i have to say, the cuffs are dope as fuck
August 31, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
AMN

can someone upload differentiation pics of UB201 tapered vs UB101 skinny and tell me how you sized? Im worried tapered will be too baggy and skinny too skinny. Im looking for slim but tapered fit for stacks.
August 31, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
temper

can someone upload differentiation pics of UB201 tapered vs UB101 skinny and tell me how you sized? Im worried tapered will be too baggy and skinny too skinny. Im looking for slim but tapered fit for stacks.
I just got my pair today UB101 size 32 and they fit great not to skin tight not to loose. Only problem Is that I can't button up my pants yet.

The fuck you looking at....

August 31, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
maximo

I have both, I'll probably post some pictures up later. 
September 1, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
senchi

went tts with the 201. thighs were perfect but too baggy for my liking from the knee down.
exchanged them for the 101's so i'll see what happens
September 1, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
MUSASHI

just put my jeans in the washing machine for the first time.

ill post pix tomorrow

edit: they finished drying a few hours ago

colors are most true in the 3rd picture
September 1, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
AMN

I just got my pair today UB101 size 32 and they fit great not to skin tight not to loose. Only problem Is that I can't button up my pants yet.
I have both, I'll probably post some pictures up later. 
went tts with the 201. thighs were perfect but too baggy for my liking from the knee down.
exchanged them for the 101's so i'll see what happens
thanks, will finally be able to cop some ub's without regrets.
September 1, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
WhiteM

Has anyone tried goin down two on tapereds, i wear like a 34 but the leg opening is to big for my preference
September 1, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
maximo

excuse the messy room lmao
UB201 TTS. Size 30, 2 months of wear 

UB101 TTS worn twice 

I'm 5'8 145lbs 
September 3, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
shephurd

Just purchased the UB201 in a 31. 
September 3, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
rawcotiks

i wear a 32 in 501's. can anyone recommend a size for UB101?
September 4, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
ndrew

nice musashi
x post from wdywt
since new years. 1 wash 1 soak

BONUS texture and most true color

www.headhunterla.com

Please login first to reply.