Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 12, 2013 @ 08:25 AM
modicum_of_light

Hello,

Three months ago I placed an order with the person using the name 'counterculture' on this site. I paid him in advance via paypal for a pair of brand new 'Supreme' shorts and shirt from the SS13 collection plus proxy fee of $30 for each item and postage with tracking number. After 3 months of waiting I finally receive my package only to realize that the shirt is not in it. And the shorts are without plastic wrapping and tags?

The onus is now on the user 'Counterculture' to explain why the shirt is not in my package.

Please explain!

Modicum Of light
July 15, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

he scammed me for 120 Dollars I had to send him the money for a PCL Bucket, he replied and said he will give me the money that was like 2 months ago! Scammer ALERT!!!
July 16, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
modicum_of_light

He emailed me saying his 'assistant' forgot to pack it? Says it's being sent today.
July 24, 2013 @ 12:00 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

any admin here??? I need my money back this guy said 2 weeks ago he s not a scammer and will refund me but nothing happend. Last msg came saturday saying he will refund me on monday now its wensday and still no money back! Dont do business with him!!!
July 24, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
modicum_of_light

Very sketchy. I feel I might have been bitten buy this guy. 180 dollars for a shirt and shipping that I never recieved. I am still waiting for my shirt, but I have a feeling that he is just a scammer. I will update if my shirt arrives; otherwise don't give this guy your money.
July 24, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

yea keep me updated maybe an admin should msg him he was online yesterday
July 26, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
modicum_of_light

He isn't responding to my emails so I take that as a bad sign. I suspect this guy is a scammer. He said he believes that the shirt has been shipped but hasn't given me any details or tracking number (for which I paid alot of money)

I wouldn't ever do business with him again. He is a monumental time waster.
August 1, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
modicum_of_light

Fucking Scammer. Do not give him your money. He stole 180 dollars off me. Be warned.

Please login first to reply.