reykunda

If we've ever done business leave me feedback:]

Thanks!
November 25, 2009 @ 08:39 AM
DunksOnDeck

Legit. Great communication.
December 24, 2009 @ 11:13 AM
superb

Legit, good communication, cop cop cop from this guy.

edit : still awaiting cash ....

~( wavy )~

January 5, 2010 @ 10:31 PM
xScottieBoy

cool guy, good communication, hope to do business again
January 7, 2010 @ 05:13 AM
King GeeDorah

legit dude my bad on shipping late hope you understand and enjoy the shoes when they arrive
February 3, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
roguefool

Legit seller, good contact, fast shipping.
February 12, 2010 @ 04:38 PM
Jackson12

good dude, good product, would do business again
February 28, 2010 @ 06:47 PM
mfchris

great buyer, fast transaction
March 12, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
MISTUHxPYRO

slow shipper/lazy seller. eventually got my stuff. he did some sketchy stuff, but not a scammer. probably would not do a deal with again. i've got convos saved and all that stuff if needed.

cheers.
March 18, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
reykunda

For any future buyer or seller, in regards to the deal with this fucker above (mistuh pyro), he shipped on friday and over the weekend I was offered a money deal and I took it, with all the intention to send his shit back as soon as I got it. The kid offering money flaked, or was Mistuh Pyro himself, I'm not sure, but I shipped my stuff on monday, and he received it on thursday. AND I shipped priority.
March 31, 2010 @ 10:08 AM
breshco

Internationally LEGIT!

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

May 18, 2010 @ 11:23 AM
gitdsole

wouldn't do business, sent a deposit for yeezys,was told they were shipped may 5 still have not received shoes, was told i was trying to scam him and i do have the shoes when i indeed dont. He was supposed to be filing a claim at the post office but im sure that has never happened and wont, i would be careful about doing business with this dude, i know i won't be doing business with him again.
May 19, 2010 @ 02:31 AM
reykunda

I don't even have yeezys for sale, how could I scam you for them? confused
May 19, 2010 @ 02:32 AM
reykunda

Wait a sec, you're that kid from ISS who tried to scam me for the hunters...get the fuck off HB and go back to ISS.
Obviously you're trying to ruin my rep on another site since I found out what you were up to. Nice try, I'm legit.
Don't be tryin' that shit.
May 19, 2010 @ 07:21 AM
gitdsole

first of all i dont even know what hunters are secondly i have all the emails the aim messages and everything and i will post them on here to prove my point. Stop trying to save face and man up u know damn well u hit me up and said u had yeezys and we made an agreement and u didnt hold up youre end of the deal. Trust me i still have all the messages so you can keep playin if you want to.
May 19, 2010 @ 09:53 AM
reykunda

Confused. This is not the place to discuss this anyways. PM me, or email me.
[email]kaadddaarrr@gmail.com[/email]
May 19, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
News worthy

Terrible will never do business again. Never received my item, and this guy accuses me of being a fraud. When I never received a tracking number, he never went to the post office to file a dispute with them. I have a Paypal claim still open! Even though this guy says it resolved. Don't know how it's resolved when he supposedly shut down his account, but in his response quote uses paypal everyday. He's still trying to play me by canceling the claim and he'll "pay" me man to man. I doubt it considering all the little deceitful things he's done.. I would also like to make it known that I may be contacting an internet fraud team just for this.. Buyer beware.. Reykunda you try and play me here and I'll pull out all 40 e-mails and paste til my hands fall off. You're A FRAUD
May 19, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
gitdsole

I have emailed u, I have sent u pms here I've sent u im"s I've done everything I can to try to fix this the professional way but u keep givin me the run around
May 19, 2010 @ 02:33 PM
Chris!

First spoke to him this morning, received my tracking number already!
So far nothing fishy has happened...I want the rest of the shirts
May 21, 2010 @ 05:39 PM
aypi

this is funny because i'm on the same situation right now with this seller. i paypaled him $23 for a supreme keychain like a month ago and never received the item. he said he shipped them out but he cant proove it. no tracking or receipt was given to me as a proof that he mailed the item. and then now he is saying i have the item?!!! i pmed him but never got a response from him. HE IS A SCAMMER and the sad part is, its only $23 fucking dollars.
May 21, 2010 @ 05:46 PM
aypi

here is some of the msg that i saved from the transaction. i also have the paypal receipt to prove that i payed him. all i'm asking from him is a proof that he shipped the item so that if the post office really lost it then I WILL TAKE THE LOST. but he cant give me one and he never replied to me after this.

I'll go $20+retail how does that sound?

you mean $20+shipping? to ship to canada is usually around $2-$4 for item that small (shoes is around $15)

let me know how much is the total price, if the price is fair i can paypal you the payment tonight.

thanks.

Sorry i've been off for a while.
$23 shipped for the opener.

Send $23 as GIFT thanks.

if yes and its brand new then you have a deal.

thanks.

yep

payment sent. let me know. thanks.

What's your address

Hey man, received anything yet?

do you have a tracking info or something? coz i didnt get the keychain yet. when did you ship it?

I shipped it a looooong ass time ago man...this doesn't seem right you should def have it. Check this address and make sure it's right.

yes, thats correct. we'll wait until tuesday if i still dont get it can you check the post office? thanks.

Yeah, for sure

Whats happening man, its been awhile and i still didnt get the keychain. Do you have a tracking info or something? I bought a lot of stuff online and i already got them but im still waiting for yours.

No idea. You should have the package by now, it's def been longer than it should have been. I'll have to go into the PO today and see what's up

any update? i just check my mailbox today and still nothing. sorry but if i dont get the keychain i will need you to refund my money. thanks.

There's no "refund" option. It's not like I lost the package, and i'm not going to give you the keychain plus $20.
well sorry but i'm not going to trow away or give you may $23 too without getting anything. I guess i have to make a claim via paypal then. And maybe even post it here in hypebeast that i got scamed. I got all your message saved and my paypal receipt to proove that. You did not even give me any proof that you actually shipped the keychain. Do you have a receipt or tracking info? Do you have insurance for it when you shipped it? IF you can show me some proof that you actually shipped it and usps lost it then maybe i will beleive you.

Prove that you don't have it

how can i prove that i dont have it when i never received anything. no tracking number or anything??? i have a paypal receipt but he never gave me anything.
May 21, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
yodawg

shit... I was about to do business with this reykunda guy for a tre crew from the hundreds. I was gonna send the money to him tomorrow!

after reading some of these comments.. I'm sketched.
May 25, 2010 @ 02:23 AM
flightchild

This guy is a bitch and he eats shit for breakfast. Buyer Beware. Dont deal with this hoe from san ho. HB's worst right here.
May 25, 2010 @ 09:40 AM
reykunda

Hahhahaha flightchild I would understand if we actually did business...once everyone sees that you're BANNED, they wont give a fuck about your opinion. Someone go look at his thread.
Every piece of paper is torn in the same place but the letters are all different. If you zoom in really close you can see that the letters were drawn with a mouse. Fuck outta here kid, make your own feedback thread.
May 26, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
gitdsole

yo ur a scam, own up to it u have an excuse for everything, find somewhere else to do ur shady ass business noone wants u here
May 26, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
flightchild

yo ur a scam, own up to it u have an excuse for everything, find somewhere else to do ur shady ass business noone wants u here

Seriously, this bitch keeps coming into my forum posts and saying im a scammer when I NEVER EVER DID ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. What a waste of air. Stop playing hoe games.
May 26, 2010 @ 04:25 PM
gitdsole

im not talkin about u flight i talkin about the rey, he needs to man up.
May 26, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
flightchild

im not talkin about u flight i talkin about the rey, he needs to man up.

Oh yea i know. Im just backing up your statement. Sorry about the confusion.
May 26, 2010 @ 09:42 PM
Just_Do_It

i never done any biss with this reyKunda kid but i keep getting multiple msg that hes a scammer so i wont b doing any biss with you sorry bro
May 27, 2010 @ 07:48 AM
News worthy

All I know is dude spits alot trash talk.. I ended up getting my money back that this dude said was impossible to get. Cause he lives in Canada, and his uncle works for Paypal, and he took all my money and bought a t.v, etc. Joker remember there's always a way to get an honest person his shit back... Stop watching msnbc thinking you can pull those african scams it all catches up eventually..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.