HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 22, 2007 @ 04:34 AM
PiggyCanHack

Hello fellow Hybeast Members,

I've looked around the forum and on google a bit and there isn't any luck on places in Guangzhou with legit street wear clothing such as Stussy, BAPE, Supreme , etc.

I am pretty sure there's some of you out there that went to Guang Zhou before and know some stores here and there that are full of goodies.

Please post some locations here if you know and possible it could become a Official Guide as it progresses, Thanks.

CHEERS.
August 30, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
lazylrx

Hello fellow Hybeast Members,

I've looked around the forum and on google a bit and there isn't any luck on places in Guangzhou with legit street wear clothing such as Stussy, BAPE, Supreme , etc.

I am pretty sure there's some of you out there that went to Guang Zhou before and know some stores here and there that are full of goodies.

Please post some locations here if you know and possible it could become a Official Guide as it progresses, Thanks.

CHEERS.

well, im from guangzhou, i only recall 1 place that sells legit stussy, supreme, etc. it's called silly world or never ever, im not sure. but it's near china plaza( hope u know where im talking about)

Please login first to reply.