hype cog

WDYWT: January 2008

Jan 31, 2008 @ 22:13
wow very very dope deka, brown jacket is uniqlo?
Jan 31, 2008 @ 22:20
im not a brand synergy dork, but a box cap with an american eagle pullover...really?
Jan 31, 2008 @ 22:25
Medic, JKissi, Dre, LogIc, and deka all killed it today. Very dope shit smokeyface

BOOG nice clerks. If they were 10.5 and DS I'd cop, lol.
Jan 31, 2008 @ 22:29
yes i did wear that... yes ae with a boxcap... it was a gift and i like wearing it... yes i like the mask... i love you guys.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

Jan 31, 2008 @ 22:56

t_z
Jan 31, 2008 @ 23:01
^ nice fit as always zee chukka lo's? smokeyface
Jan 31, 2008 @ 23:08
thanks for the comments...

ZDLG:
Originally posted by Inactive User
not bad^
it's a bit too coordinated for me though.
try something that stands out more.

thats what I thought as well...what do u mean something that stands out more though?

K03DOGxD2T9:
Originally posted by Inactive User
normally i dont wear a solid color hoodie that is the same color of my laces but sometimes it looks ok, I would prolly change the laces though or the hoodie.

your jeans are iightt could be more slim though, just my 2 cents

looks like a nice fit though

thanks bro. those were the only laces that came with that pair. and im not one to change up the original laces. I kinda realize it's a bit too coodinated like you said, but how do u suggest I change it without looking completely like i dressed in the dark?
and i agree with you on the jeans. those are the straight svens...i prob shouldve went with the slim jims

the picture again so no1 has to flip back pages to see what i'm talking about:
Jan 31, 2008 @ 23:33
thanks for the comments...

ZDLG:

thats what I thought as well...what do u mean something that stands out more though?

K03DOGxD2T9:

thanks bro. those were the only laces that came with that pair. and im not one to change up the original laces. I kinda realize it's a bit too coodinated like you said, but how do u suggest I change it without looking completely like i dressed in the dark?
and i agree with you on the jeans. those are the straight svens...i prob shouldve went with the slim jims

the picture again so no1 has to flip back pages to see what i'm talking about:
*pic
i'm guessing you're talking about being matching and shit...anyways you don't have to match to dress well it just depends on if things go together well or not
Jan 31, 2008 @ 23:34

rogue status x leilow
nudies
supreme x neighborhood chukkas
Jan 31, 2008 @ 23:49
i missed you kank, homo indeed

ryan too
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0