hype cog

Color and Light

Aug 02, 2012 @ 22:38
now you give me permission to post it? just last night when i checked your ip address it was in the iowa region, why is it this account is under a california ip address after you've been exposed? tryin to cover your tracks huh? quit fuckin lying about the whole situation bruh

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 22:39
You fucking idiot I've been posting under this same account all along dumb ass.

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 22:40
now you give me permission to post it? just last night when i checked your ip address it was in the iowa region, why is it this account is under a california ip address after you've been exposed? tryin to cover your tracks huh? quit fuckin lying about the whole situation bruh

What IP says I was in the Iowa region. That is impossible you must be looking at barbagel's account (BECAUSE I'M NOT HIM DUMMY) I have no reason to make this up
Aug 02, 2012 @ 22:43
Mods, i know there is too many threads about that dude so im gonna write it here.

Just saw that thread by the corny dude who made a thread about rapping with a pale ass profile picture, and the first thing i thought was "this can't be real, probably another fake"
My point is, this forum will suck when you have to second guess every damn user if they are some fake ass like boland, so just ban his ass.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 22:55
honestly. can't mods just cross reference the IP of Boland and barbagelbites?

http://thehiddencharacters.com/

Aug 02, 2012 @ 22:56
y'all niggas need to chill.

pink like hamilton

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:06
honestly. can't mods just cross reference the IP of Boland and barbagelbites?

That's what I've been asking because these idiots are so sure that me and dude are the same person. They gon' look so fuckin stupid
Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:11
for real i can't see how this is even that serious
Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:15
inb4bolandisntbarbagelbites

Bout it, Bout it

since the other thread got locked:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Inactive User

Nobody cares anymore stfu
Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:16
If you live in Fremont, Im literally 10 mins away from you b.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:18
Has anyone gotten a response from "seth"? "Boland" claimed to have "swapped" pictures with him to make him sound like he isn't committing identity theft..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:22
Nobody cares anymore stfu

You care rock head, big foreheard having punk that's why you keep posting in this thread.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:27
Boland who are u..

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:37
...And I ain't goin' nowhere so you can get to know me

Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:39
Fuck. R.I.P. Boland.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:48
Law 15

Crush your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Finish his faggot ass

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:54
There are a ton of skinny black niggas at Morehouse so chances of Seth sniffing me out is slim to none. That's the great thing about HBCU's.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:00
since the other thread got locked:

Where's tooshort?
Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:00
Law 15

Crush your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Finish his faggot ass

fatality.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:01
We need more grave money (a new and bigger cemetery; and a dash of some photoshop skills)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:05
boland, there's plenty of easy ways for you to back up your supposed location in california without revealing your ip address.

e.g. receipts from stores w/ cali addresses, business cards, school yearbook, etc.

let's see what you can prove. just make sure you tag the pics with boland.

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:08
boland, there's plenty of easy ways for you to back up your supposed location in california without revealing your ip address.

e.g. receipts from stores w/ cali addresses, business cards, school yearbook, etc.

Never thought of that. Hang on
Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:09

Never thought of that. Hang on

A new development in the Boland saga begins

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:11

how would we know its him though? he could easily just have a good friend in california send him a bunch of shit tagged with "boland" which wouldn't confirm anything.

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:13

how would we know its him though? he could easily just have a good friend in california send him a bunch of shit tagged with "boland" which wouldn't confirm anything.

Who would actually go through all that trouble? You're giving that fat white boy too much credit. Like he's likely to have a friend in Fremont who will go out of their way to cover for him. You're sounding more and more stupid with each post. Give it up, I'm not barbagel. You just WANT me to be him so you can be right but you're wrong
Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:15

i thought of that too, but we might as well see what he can turn up. if he takes too long it's further proof that he's not really from california.

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:15
Why don't you give HB you're address in Fremont, and Us Fremont folks will come through to your house.

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:19

i thought of that too, but we might as well see what he can turn up. if he takes too long it's further proof that he's not really from california.

But that's a ridiculous theory. How can you assume this barebagel person has friends in a particular city such as Fremont. It's just so random and you guys are just grasping for straws at this point
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0