hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:02
Hope we get good info drop this week Cosby beanie or Lora piana w the collab would be love for me
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:04
im not hating im stating. these are observations I have made. last time I checked this is a discussion forum not a praise everyone who likes something and hate everyone who thinks a piece is not hot thread. my girlfriend is half white I don't give a fuck. it is a fact that 90% people on this this thread are frail white boys. im not being mean. how could you not noice that. everytime someone says they don't think smething is hot they gotta deal with a clusterfuck of hate without reasoning. lets discuss y something is not hot, tell me y you r feelin it or not feelin a piece. FOR FUCKS SAKE! THATS ALL I WANNA SEE!. shit man.
Idk if you were talking to me specifically, but I'm definitely not one to go for pieces just because they're hyped. And I wasn't hating on you, but this white/black stuff is stupid. I'm going to leave it at that.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:06
Anyone have a fit pic for the leather crusher? Or at least a picture of it? I have literally not seen any picture of them besides the preview photos.
I've been saying this, you need to look like this to pull off a leather crusher:

(Invalid img)

No one here gonna post a pic because they're gonna get roasted
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:10
on a side note....look at this crowd. frail fucks r taking over the world....smh not one nigga
your judging a whole concert by that pic?

you can't even see their bodies

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:14
on a side note....look at this crowd. frail fucks r taking over the world....smh not one nigga

so MA-1 bomber jackets are officially sanctioned now, right?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:16
Coaches Jacket, thumbs up, thumbs down. Not gonna lie, the jacket looks great but the fit looks pretty shitty,
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:20
im not hating im stating. these are observations I have made. last time I checked this is a discussion forum not a praise everyone who likes something and hate everyone who thinks a piece is not hot thread. my girlfriend is half white I don't give a fuck. it is a fact that 90% people on this this thread are frail white boys. im not being mean. how could you not noice that. everytime someone says they don't think smething is hot they gotta deal with a clusterfuck of hate without reasoning. lets discuss y something is not hot, tell me y you r feelin it or not feelin a piece. FOR FUCKS SAKE! THATS ALL I WANNA SEE!. shit man.
so when your girlfriend pisses you off, do you blame it on her white side?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:20
hahah all the black people are in the back out of view rofl
there was barely any black people there. 80% of the crowd was white. 15% asain. only 5% were black. im just saying frail fucks r taking over the world. or maybe kanye is just banking of all these white kids really. at the end of the day he's getting paid beacause of them. jokes on u motherfuka I get it....
Dawg have you been to a rap show? Ever? 90% of rap shows is mostly a white crowd

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:27
honestly I'm so sick of this whole frail white boy shit. y'all talk about frail white boys like some abominations of nature or something chill out with that shit. Some people are just frail let them be fuck damn

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:29
Dead @ frail white boy hate
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:40
I like how you think black people being at kanyes show justifies him more as a "black" rapper to you
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:43
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:51
I like how you think black people being at kanyes show justifies him more as a "black" rapper to you
where r u getting this from. all I said was y is there no black people there. I never commented on how "black" of a rapper he is.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:00
All of these irrelevant tangents that this threads covers
but word Kanye's pants looks as though he got mauled. 
And his brown tee looks like stomach rollz.

edit: Back on Topic, I feel like Supreme did a lot of "lazy" large branding this season.
I don't mind branding, but this season seem's excessive. 

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:06
Feeling the Enter the Dragon tee. I'd get the mantra tee if it had a different graphic on the front.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:09
Anyone have a fit pic for the leather crusher? Or at least a picture of it? I have literally not seen any picture of them besides the preview photos.
I've been saying this, you need to look like this to pull off a leather crusher:

(Invalid img)

Why you gonna give a fuck about what other people think about YOUR style? I know for a fact i'll be able to pull off that leather crusher. That's not being cocky, that's being comfortable with what you do & wear. A lot of y'all couldn't say that for yourself.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:11
ok hes gay

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:13
And his brown tee looks like stomach rollz.
I don't know what brown tee your looking at. It's my stomach nigga
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:20
I went to store today to cop and it's a regular size crusher, don't let these clowns tell you it's some pimp hat, leather is light and not heavy so you won't be sweating wearing it, would post pic of hat but this crap website don't allow me to just post directly from my phone 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:26
I went to store today to cop and it's a regular size crusher, don't let these clowns tell you it's some pimp hat, leather is light and not heavy so you won't be sweating wearing it, would post pic of hat but this crap website don't allow me to just post directly from my phone 
Thanks a lot man, I ordered mine a couple of days ago & it should be in the mail on thursday. So we'll see. It's the crusher i've been waiting on. Surprised it's been sitting for so long though
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:28

(Invalid img)

Why you gonna give a fuck about what other people think about YOUR style? I know for a fact i'll be able to pull off that leather crusher. That's not being cocky, that's being comfortable with what you do & wear. A lot of y'all couldn't say that for yourself.
I don't give a fuck about what people think about my style when did I imply that?  Why are you all aggressive right now dude?  I'm just giving you a reason why I think people here won't be posting fit pics of a leather crusher anytime soon.  I wasn't personally attacking you bro calm your shit lmao.  Let's keep it 100 in here, a lot of stuff supreme puts out looks gaudy and stupid as fuck.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:31
(Invalid img)Why you gonna give a fuck about what other people think about YOUR style? I know for a fact i'll be able to pull off that leather crusher. That's not being cocky, that's being comfortable with what you do & wear. A lot of y'all couldn't say that for yourself.
I don't give a fuck about what people think about my style when did I imply that?  Why are you all aggressive right now dude?  I'm just giving you a reason why I think people here won't be posting fit pics of a leather crusher anytime soon.  I wasn't personally attacking you bro calm your shit lmao.  Let's keep it 100 in here, a lot of stuff supreme puts out looks gaudy and stupid as fuck.
I'm not coming at you at all. It just frustrates me when people don't think for themselves & based everything off somebody else's opinion or views
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:31
Thanks a lot man, I ordered mine a couple of days ago & it should be in the mail on thursday. So we'll see. It's the crusher i've been waiting on. Surprised it's been sitting for so long though
im waiting on mine too. most people on here will hate because its not hyped or because they see it's sitting. don't be surprised if they throw hate your way cuz you copped. those haters r only hating cuz they cant pull shit off so they gotta try to be like someone else.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:34
(Invalid img)I don't give a fuck about what people think about my style when did I imply that?  Why are you all aggressive right now dude?  I'm just giving you a reason why I think people here won't be posting fit pics of a leather crusher anytime soon.  I wasn't personally attacking you bro calm your shit lmao.  Let's keep it 100 in here, a lot of stuff supreme puts out looks gaudy and stupid as fuck.
I'm not coming at you at all. It just frustrates me when people don't think for themselves & based everything off somebody else's opinion or views
Fair enough manblushing
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:34
im waiting on mine too. most people on here will hate because its not hyped or because they see it's sitting. don't be surprised if they throw hate your way cuz you copped. those haters r only hating cuz they cant pull shit off so they gotta try to be like someone else.
Pretty fucking much hahaha. People only fuck with the "Grails" on here
Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:06
maybe someone will buy my black one now

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:10
Pretty fucking much hahaha. People only fuck with the "Grails" on here
lol. I noticed the hate on here gets thrown at the people who actually have taste or think a hyped piece looks like shit.  let me revisit the hockey top situation. everybody was raving over that hideous top. when the people posted the fitpics everyone was like you cant rock this right. no one will admit that it looks like shit that's y no one can rock it. everytime I see someone wear that jersey I laugh at how fuckin stupid they look. they look like some star trek fanboys. but if you say that on here you will get blasted with hate (mostly by people who copped brainlessly). but I don't give a fuck because you have to understand these r the people who have no style so they have to try to look like someone else. 
im not saying every hyped piece looks bad. im saying not every hyped piece is what they make it out to be.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:16
honestly I'm so sick of this whole frail white boy shit. y'all talk about frail white boys like some abominations of nature or something chill out with that shit. Some people are just frail let them be fuck damn

feed them to the sharkticons

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:20
maybe someone will buy my black one now

That grey tho 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:24
Shit, I guess he did. My bad.

why not throw this image on a tee? no words, border/box, etc. just his silhouette. simplicity for graphic tees is best imo

•••

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0