[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:32
All I want to know is how the fuck TNF collab going to look. 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:33
Shit is played out though, without either race, the skate culture would be full Metal. admit it. 

best Skate era was '91-'95 

Baggy attire, and Fat Prints on boards. Shit everyone's a fan of KIDS and Casper said "nigga" way more times than Harold did in the movie, and I was cool with it. People in this thread gotta get out their feelings. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:34
I'm not racist at all dude you don't know me.. The time u guys started bitching at me sayin nigga I said I didn't mean shit by it and stopped sayin it here. Stop bein so sensitive
You're a white dude, saying the N-word. End of story.

That's some bitch shit, especially saying "I didn't mean shit by it".

Damage done. You're an ignorant young white dude who thinks it's ok to EVER say that shit.

Carry on.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:35
Peace to Nyc93, everyone knows you're obviously not a racist

Just the way you worded some of that was a little annoying.. that's all
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:38
Did Bruce Lee even skate tho?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:41
I'm not racist at all dude you don't know me.. The time u guys started bitching at me sayin nigga I said I didn't mean shit by it and stopped sayin it here. Stop bein so sensitive

Damage done. You're an ignorant young white dude who thinks it's ok to EVER say that shit.

Carry on.
It's a word, with no significant meaning behind it, unless of course you want it to mean something. Blame your interpretation. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:43

Carry on.
It's a word, with no significant meaning behind it, unless of course you want it to mean something. Blame your interpretation. 
Son...I feel sorry for the way you were raised.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:45
Shit, I guess he did. My bad.

yo did bruce lee even rock preme back then?
God damn those tees are too clean thosmokeyface

coach's jacket and long sleeve making me feel like
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:46
Need some advice.  Guy posts medium dogs and ducks shirt on facebook and instagram, I send him paypal for goods and services meaning I should be protected.  I contact him today and it says his email is no longer active, his instagram was deleted too.  I should be okay right?

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:50
He basically scammed me, but im wondering if I file a dispute with paypal I should be solid, because of paying that extra 4%

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:54
Anyone have a fit pic for the leather crusher? Or at least a picture of it? I have literally not seen any picture of them besides the preview photos.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:02
Hope we get good info drop this week Cosby beanie or Lora piana w the collab would be love for me
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:04
im not hating im stating. these are observations I have made. last time I checked this is a discussion forum not a praise everyone who likes something and hate everyone who thinks a piece is not hot thread. my girlfriend is half white I don't give a fuck. it is a fact that 90% people on this this thread are frail white boys. im not being mean. how could you not noice that. everytime someone says they don't think smething is hot they gotta deal with a clusterfuck of hate without reasoning. lets discuss y something is not hot, tell me y you r feelin it or not feelin a piece. FOR FUCKS SAKE! THATS ALL I WANNA SEE!. shit man.
Idk if you were talking to me specifically, but I'm definitely not one to go for pieces just because they're hyped. And I wasn't hating on you, but this white/black stuff is stupid. I'm going to leave it at that.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:06
Anyone have a fit pic for the leather crusher? Or at least a picture of it? I have literally not seen any picture of them besides the preview photos.
I've been saying this, you need to look like this to pull off a leather crusher:

(Invalid img)

No one here gonna post a pic because they're gonna get roasted
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:10
on a side note....look at this crowd. frail fucks r taking over the world....smh not one nigga
your judging a whole concert by that pic?

you can't even see their bodies

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:14
on a side note....look at this crowd. frail fucks r taking over the world....smh not one nigga

so MA-1 bomber jackets are officially sanctioned now, right?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:16
Coaches Jacket, thumbs up, thumbs down. Not gonna lie, the jacket looks great but the fit looks pretty shitty,
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:20
im not hating im stating. these are observations I have made. last time I checked this is a discussion forum not a praise everyone who likes something and hate everyone who thinks a piece is not hot thread. my girlfriend is half white I don't give a fuck. it is a fact that 90% people on this this thread are frail white boys. im not being mean. how could you not noice that. everytime someone says they don't think smething is hot they gotta deal with a clusterfuck of hate without reasoning. lets discuss y something is not hot, tell me y you r feelin it or not feelin a piece. FOR FUCKS SAKE! THATS ALL I WANNA SEE!. shit man.
so when your girlfriend pisses you off, do you blame it on her white side?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:20
hahah all the black people are in the back out of view rofl
there was barely any black people there. 80% of the crowd was white. 15% asain. only 5% were black. im just saying frail fucks r taking over the world. or maybe kanye is just banking of all these white kids really. at the end of the day he's getting paid beacause of them. jokes on u motherfuka I get it....
Dawg have you been to a rap show? Ever? 90% of rap shows is mostly a white crowd

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:27
honestly I'm so sick of this whole frail white boy shit. y'all talk about frail white boys like some abominations of nature or something chill out with that shit. Some people are just frail let them be fuck damn

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:29
Dead @ frail white boy hate
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:40
I like how you think black people being at kanyes show justifies him more as a "black" rapper to you
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:43
Oct 22, 2013 @ 04:51
I like how you think black people being at kanyes show justifies him more as a "black" rapper to you
where r u getting this from. all I said was y is there no black people there. I never commented on how "black" of a rapper he is.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:00
All of these irrelevant tangents that this threads covers
but word Kanye's pants looks as though he got mauled. 
And his brown tee looks like stomach rollz.

edit: Back on Topic, I feel like Supreme did a lot of "lazy" large branding this season.
I don't mind branding, but this season seem's excessive. 

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:06
Feeling the Enter the Dragon tee. I'd get the mantra tee if it had a different graphic on the front.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:09
I've been saying this, you need to look like this to pull off a leather crusher:

(Invalid img)

No one here gonna post a pic because they're gonna get roasted
Why you gonna give a fuck about what other people think about YOUR style? I know for a fact i'll be able to pull off that leather crusher. That's not being cocky, that's being comfortable with what you do & wear. A lot of y'all couldn't say that for yourself.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 05:11
ok hes gay

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0