[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:13
For real u slept
those arent even read theyre pink my nigga
In real life they're more red. Can't believe ya hate em so much oh well

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:15
Are the snapbacks a lot higher than the camps? And are they very stiff? Noob question ik, but I've only worn camps. Haven't tried any preme snaps yet. I'm liking the looks of the Supporter 5-Panel
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:16
this is random but anybody know what happened to sinister? He said he was buying myself and 2 others t's after he got into a heated debate about how much money he had.
he was never gonna come thru man haha
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:18
this is random but anybody know what happened to sinister? He said he was buying myself and 2 others t's after he got into a heated debate about how much money he had.
he was never gonna come thru man haha
I thought that too at first he seemed pretty serious about it though like he asked us for addresses and shit, but I noticed he got suspended so maybe that made him salty about the whole thing lol
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:19
For real u slept
those arent even read theyre pink my nigga
*read*

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:19
Are the snapbacks a lot higher than the camps? And are they very stiff? Noob question ik, but I've only worn camps. Haven't tried any preme snaps yet. I'm liking the looks of the Supporter 5-Panel
imo some are diff than others

had to sell some of my snaps because they were to boxy up front for my head

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:23
6 panels have always fit me better than 5 panels. Do new era brims curve easily?
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:30
Yeah that's what I was worried about. I got a new era snap one time, wayy to boxy.               
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:31
6 panels have always fit me better than 5 panels. Do new era brims curve easily?
ya i believe they do

and all you guys clown on the been trill snap but that is by far the best fitting hat i have out of all my supreme/non supreme snaps

need to know where to cop more that fit like that

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:33
yeah, but you gotta do it right if you want it curved.
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:34
I agree. Corduroy and Wool 5-Panels are nice though. New Eras curve real easily- be careful. You have to wear a 5950 quite a few times to get it to look/feel right. They are usually frustrating at first. Sizing is very inconsistent. 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:34
Anybody wear there camp hats backward ?
Yep
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:41
I think a plain white camp would be fresh. I never see them. Maybe they don't appeal to most, but I'd like it
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:42
I think a plain white camp would be fresh. I never see them. Maybe they don't appeal to most, but I'd like it
white wit white bogo 

need more all white snaps too

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:45
Only the black vans look good, pink and blue are shit.
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:46
white wit white bogo 

White on white camp would be straight fire.
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:46
I agree the pink and blue look terrible. Black are fairly good, but not worth copping
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:47
white wit white bogo 

Yeah exactly what i've been thinking. So fresh
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:47
wow....

j crew socks my nigga?

got the same pair smokeyface
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
wow....

j crew socks my nigga?

got the same pair 
not my pic...this is kevin benjamins aka the cat on ST or other Supreme FB groups but ya he said they were smokeyface

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:49
Henleys are on point too. Picked up black an grey too clean. Once ya see more pics of the vans I think you'll come around I thought they were gay at first too

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:50
it would get dirty way too easily though, and it would also be very susceptible to sweat stains and what not

-Caterpillar
doesn't matter man every fucboi on earth would cop. I could see big hype behind a item like that
Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:51
it would get dirty way too easily though, and it would also be very susceptible to sweat stains and what not

-Caterpillar
all true...but i dont plan on goin hard in my hat...once i start sweating i take my hat off to make it less hot

Sep 13, 2013 @ 02:58

-Caterpillar
all true...but i dont plan on goin hard in my hat...once i start sweating i take my hat off to make it less hot
I wouldn't want my hat to actually go into dirt or something, but things like sweat just come with wearing the hat
Sep 13, 2013 @ 03:01
where are all the fit pics
Sep 13, 2013 @ 03:02
Today I ordered

Blue Denim Eye Camp
Pacific Camo Pullover BLACK
Blk / White Polka Dot Henley
Crystal Ash Tray

I totally spaced out the printed camo beanie
Sep 13, 2013 @ 03:04
What was retail for regular supreme Longsleeve pocket tees in 2011?

Thanks

instagram--- @nb508

Sep 13, 2013 @ 03:10
Edit: lol i couldnt even make it to the end of the vid, my mistake
Sep 13, 2013 @ 03:14
He's trolling ereezus, chill TF out.
Sep 13, 2013 @ 03:14

Stumbled across this random John mayer pic a long time ago.....thought it was a funny time to bring it up.  I always curve my brim on a new era.  Feel like a wigger white kid with a flat brim new era.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0