The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Jun 07, 2012 @ 02:57
Do you guys know how many oz. the Hemp blend's are?
Jun 07, 2012 @ 14:45
They are 13 oz. Can't wait for the break-in phase to be over with.
Jun 07, 2012 @ 22:35
which fit from Naked&Famous resembles most like Thin Finns from nudie? the thin finns are perfect for me, not too baggy, not too tight.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 05:15

My elephant 2s at 3 months, no wash! Follow my blog to see more updates blushing
www.mosbyE2.tumblr.com
Jun 08, 2012 @ 18:24
Anybody got an idea where I still can get the Oni collabo in size 30 for a good price?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Jun 08, 2012 @ 18:26
idk bout a good price but tateandyoko has em
http://www.tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/235-naked-famous-weird-guy-oni-collaboration.html
Jun 08, 2012 @ 19:17
which fit from Naked&Famous resembles most like Thin Finns from nudie? the thin finns are perfect for me, not too baggy, not too tight.

SkinnyGuy
Jun 08, 2012 @ 19:29
Hey guys, new to the site and new to raws. Just bought a pair of N&F lht indigo skinny guys for my first pair. Making a new belt and wallet to rock as a combo then I'll get some pics up.

ive had mine for about 6 months, will be posting pics soon. i swear i rarely see lht anywhere though.

yeah man please do post LHT pics. I've been rocking some LHT WG's for the past month or so...probably closer to 2 weeks of actual wear. (can't wear jeans to work so I put them on when I get home most nights). I love the pants but fade pics are super rare. Jay (blueowl) and Alex (T&Y) both say they are some of the easiest and best fading N&F jeans. I think I've only seen the pair that Brandon wore.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 22:09
How do Broken twills fade? Do they fade nice and fast?

And just a random question, do any of you guys sag your raws?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Jun 08, 2012 @ 22:24
Damn I'm such a quitter. Decided to order the N&F Low Tension Weird Guy. Also my thighs can't stand the Skinny Guy fit haha.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 00:33
How do Broken twills fade? Do they fade nice and fast?

And just a random question, do any of you guys sag your raws?
yes and yes.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 17:31
LHT skinny guy, 5 months of wear

colour is darker in person
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:03
^ How come you barely have any whiskering. Do you like never sit??
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:06
LHT skinny guy, 5 months of wear

colour is darker in person

Holy fucking wallet fade. Those combs are gonna turn out super nice!
Jun 10, 2012 @ 03:26

elephant 2's from rawr denim
i think the contrast is too much smh

for sure. these look retarded, especially in the fit pics.
Jun 10, 2012 @ 04:47
Just bought Broken Twills for $100.30 smokeyface

Jun 10, 2012 @ 16:52
^ How come you barely have any whiskering. Do you like never sit??

the whiskering is more noticeable in person, but i really think its cause i keep my phone in my left pocket or they're not as tight anymore.

Holy fucking wallet fade. Those combs are gonna turn out super nice!

thanks, combs are one of my favourite fades so i can't wait to see how they turn out
Jun 10, 2012 @ 17:04
it might be because he sags...
dope progress though yyztranna
Jun 10, 2012 @ 22:37
last week i was price comparing on indigo weird guys, they were $135 on karmaloop so i bought em on hypebeast store cuz its free international shipping.. this week? karmaloop has em for $98. Its not even a sale price either its regular price
Jun 10, 2012 @ 22:54
karmaloop is having a sale right now + free shipping if anyone is lookin to pick up some jawns for cheap

www.headhunterla.com

Jun 10, 2012 @ 22:57
karmaloop is having a sale right now + free shipping if anyone is lookin to pick up some jawns for cheap

Yuup, i got my broken twills yesterday for 100 from KL. Its better to use rep code instead of the free shipping though.

Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:25
use UNLOCK as the repcode for 20% extra off
Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:38
I want to make sure I'm making the right choice on these N&Fs. I wear a size 34 in Levi's (Tack Slim) and those are just a tad tighter then I would like in the waist, but everything else about them is perfect. I don't like my jeans skinny but I do like them slim and fitting. Should I go with the weird guys or the slim? I'm 6'3'' and have long legs and usually have trouble with jeans that end up being too short.
Jun 11, 2012 @ 22:01

Just got the Low Tension WG's in, too bad the selvedge on the left side got jacked up. Oh well still gonna try to wear them in. Gonna e-mail N&F to see what I can do about it though.
Jun 11, 2012 @ 22:28
How much does a pair of N&F Slim Guy Selvedge shrink?

I have a size 36" waist, and bought a size 34. The fit pre-shrink fit is very loose (probably giving up 2 inches and could easily pull them down if I'm not wearing a belt).

Question:
1 - How much shrink can I expect?
2 - After shrink and dry, how much will it expand after I begin to wear it?

I'm thinking of returning it, either for a size 33 or 32 (probably this).
Jun 11, 2012 @ 22:34
How much will a pair of N&F Slim Guy shrink?

I have a 36" waist and bought a pair of 34, but it's still very loose pre-shrink. I am probably giving up 2 inches and can fit both fist.

Question:
1 - How much will it shrink after I put it through the hot water/air dry process?
2 - How much will it expand/stretch after the hot water/air dry process?
3 - Any good sites where I can find a chart for Actual Waist vs Jean Company's Vanity Size?

Thanks! Probably going to have to exchange the pair for a size 33 or 32 (more likely)
Jun 11, 2012 @ 23:10
How much will a pair of N&F Slim Guy shrink?

I have a 36" waist and bought a pair of 34, but it's still very loose pre-shrink. I am probably giving up 2 inches and can fit both fist.

Question:
1 - How much will it shrink after I put it through the hot water/air dry process?
2 - How much will it expand/stretch after the hot water/air dry process?
3 - Any good sites where I can find a chart for Actual Waist vs Jean Company's Vanity Size?

Thanks! Probably going to have to exchange the pair for a size 33 or 32 (more likely)
dont wash them and return them asap. i hope you didnt take the tags off.
Jun 11, 2012 @ 23:16
I want to make sure I'm making the right choice on these N&Fs. I wear a size 34 in Levi's (Tack Slim) and those are just a tad tighter then I would like in the waist, but everything else about them is perfect. I don't like my jeans skinny but I do like them slim and fitting. Should I go with the weird guys or the slim? I'm 6'3'' and have long legs and usually have trouble with jeans that end up being too short.
get wg in a 32. some wg like the left hand twill are vanity sized 3 inches, so you would need a 31. the wg regular indigo stretch like crazy, so i would probably not purchase those at all since it would be difficult to get a proper size for your first pair.

something like these would be cool for your first pair, and you can use the repcode unclock for 20% off:

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Guy-Jeans-in-Indigo-Slub-Selvedge-Wash/215062

otherwise, go to blueowl.us and use their measurements to pick your size and order. they are probably the best place to buy from and the guy who runs everything will help you get the perfect size and pair of pants.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 15:23
n&f x karmaloop

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Never-Naked-Skinny-Guy-Jeans-in-Indigo/264542

a condom is included in every pair, okay then
Jun 12, 2012 @ 15:57
<a rel="nofollow" href='http://hypebeast.com/members/highway/' rel='nofollow'>@highway</a> Appreciate it, will give one of those pair a try
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0