Paris boutique Colette has just released their latest mix CD. Created by Michel Gaubert and Marie Branellec, the CD includes a wide variety of deep ballads and melodies. The cover design was created by Max Nillson with illustrations by Kaws. Available now at Colette. The track list can be seen after the jump.
Tracklist: 1. Virna Lindt : The Dossier on Virna Lindt
2. The Polyphonic Spree : Lithium
3. Low Moda : Ready To Go (Gospel Song)
4. Miracle fortress : Maybe Lately
5. Holger Czukay : The Photo Song
6. Dijf Sanders : The Jizz Incident (Slow mix)
7. Jack Nitzsche : Prelude #4 in G, OP 28
8. Marc Almond : Strangers In The Night
9. Syreeta : Spinnin’ and Spinnin’
10. Tomita : Snowflakes Are Dancing (Children’s Corner, N°4)
11. Tarwater : Shirley Temple
12. Shape of Broad Minds : Electric Blue
13. Eddie kendricks : My People…Hold On
14. Alain Kan : Nadine, Jimmy et Moi
15. Tall Pony : I’m Your Boyfriend Now
16. Caribou : Melody Day (Four Tet Remix)
17. Studio : Indo
Japanese footwear label Rhythm teamed up with Freak’s Store to produce a limited run of sneakers for the boutique’s 20th Anniversary. The special WTK001 model was created and features a hybrid characteristics from the Muffin-Hi and the Sandwich-Hi. The WTK001 will release on October 3rd. Priced at ¥14,700 (approximately $127 USD).
Japanese streetwear label Montage began in 1995. 10 years later they have maintained a strong position and pedigree in the Japanese market. A look here reveals some of their 2007 Collection. Some pieces include t-shirts, button-ups, jackets and accessories. Each garment carries a characteristically good fit alongside nice simple designs. Available now at eproze.
Japanese hat and accessories brand CA4LA recently released some more caps as part of their 2007 Fall Collection. CA4LA boasts a large range of different designers providing a large wealth of creative resources creating new models. Included among the releases are a baseball style cap as well as a rabbit fur Homburg and a metallic Fedora. Available now at CA4LA.
C-Law is perhaps best known for his previous design works involving British label Addict and adidas. His latest involvement with New Era yielded this latest 59Fifty New Era fitted cap. Created with a Star Wars Tusken Raider theme in mind, the cap is embodied in a sand colored cashmere. The body includes little intricate lines mimicking that of the bandaged headgear of Tusken Raiders. No word yet on a release date.
Image: High Snobiety