Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 27, 2007 @ 03:37 PM
deliveryboy3

ya the jazz did put on a show but i hate them so much!!! lol i spurs have it in the bank.
May 27, 2007 @ 10:48 PM
Quick Draw

looks like bron took the criticism to heart. i wish it was realistic to hope that the cavs can play like this for the rest of the series.
May 28, 2007 @ 08:27 AM
deliveryboy3

it would be nice if lebron can do that every game... but i dont think the cavs have what it takes consistently rather than the pistons.. but i would love the cavs to win it.
May 28, 2007 @ 05:00 PM

Inactive

^lol wishfull thinking.

I actually expect the Jazz to even it up tonight. They played a hell of a game the other day.
May 28, 2007 @ 05:19 PM
PeeWee

Cavs vs Jazz PLEASEEE GODDDD. I hate Spurs vs Pistons bullshit.

in a perfect world yes lol, Spurs are S0o0o0o0oo0 boring.
May 28, 2007 @ 07:31 PM
JayNav

Larry Hughes is out for game 4! Personally, I'm tired of Hughes' potential not coming to fruition. Hopefully the combination of Eric Snow and the rookie Daniel Gibson will make it easier on The Cavs front office to trade him.

Cavs will take game 4, but whats up with the Cavs and 3rd quarters? They play awesome in the 4th, but I'm just worried that they will dig themselves in to big of a hole in the 3rd during a big game and not be able to get out. Thats what the playoffs are all about though... answering questions.
May 29, 2007 @ 08:42 AM

Inactive

back to status quo.
May 29, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
deliveryboy3

i wouldnt mind cavs and spurs in it but i definitly hate the jazz and pistons! spurs are takin it all this year..
May 29, 2007 @ 11:18 AM

Inactive

Spurs are the favorite butwatch out for the Pistons.. they have a permenant chip on thier shoulder. They always feel like they dont get the resopect they desrve and I agree with them. And, they feel like they should have more championships then they do. I mean, if Rasheed comes out and blocks Horry then Detroit wins that championship instead of Spurs. If the Pistons and Spurs get to the finals again...fuck ratings and superstars and people whining about it being boring...its gonna be a brawl...pure basketball.
May 29, 2007 @ 11:39 AM
deliveryboy3

i totally agree. spurs and pistons would be a hell of a game... it would be so good becuase you got all the super stars against each other... such as Tim Duncan, Tony parker, ginobali, bowen and then on the other side you got hamilton, prince, rasheed, webber... like it doesnt come betta then that! i think that it will be a really good serious if they both make it in!
May 29, 2007 @ 12:12 PM
JayNav

None of those guys are superstars except for maybe Duncan!
May 29, 2007 @ 10:18 PM
Quick Draw

bron is lving up to the hype. my dude has truely stepped it up his last two games and so have the cavs in general. i had doubts about my cavs. but they're pleasently surprising me. i worry that if they go up against the spurs in the finals...it's going to be ugly.
May 29, 2007 @ 10:26 PM
JayNav

Nobody wanted to listen to me, King James is ready to TAKE the title! Its not up to the Pistons if they move on or not, its up to James whether he wants it bad enough. Looks as though in the last 2 games he wants it pretty bad. I will stick to my prediction and say that the Cavs will win their 3rd str8 in Detroit. Man, if you think about it the Cavs should be up 3-1 in this series, but I'm not crying 'cause they gonna take the series anyways The spurs will be tough indeed, but luckily Detroit are alot like the spurs.
May 29, 2007 @ 10:42 PM
Quick Draw

i never doubt bron. but i thought it would take all the criticism from a lost series for him to step it up next year. i'm gald the dude is taking it on his back.

and in all honesty. the cavs could have won the series by now. the two they lost were only by three. one of which should have been a garunteed win (game 2.) but whatever. we got it.
May 29, 2007 @ 10:55 PM

Inactive

Lebron is handling his buisness. But Im gonna stick to Detroit in 7. Either way this has been hell of a playoff series.. Best in a while.
May 30, 2007 @ 07:40 AM
deliveryboy3

ya he definitly is lightin it up right now! i think lebron could pull his team to the playoffs.
May 30, 2007 @ 10:49 PM
Quick Draw

Damnit Jazz...84 (Jazz) - 109 (Spurs).

Cavs are taking it.

i hope. but honestly...them losing in seven games wouldn't be bad. it would give them that extra drive next season.
May 31, 2007 @ 07:28 AM
deliveryboy3

ya i agree... i believe the cavs are goin to make it in and play the spurs. but the cavs are not going to win though... thats my predicitions.
May 31, 2007 @ 10:03 AM
Drebrooklyn

the spurs all day fuckers...what do you have to say not sub...boring my ass...you really meant to say that they be whooping ass
May 31, 2007 @ 11:43 AM

Inactive

lol

Spurs are a great team, never denied that. However, only one game worth watching in that whole Spurs v. Jazz series...I cut that shit off half way last night. Props to them though...one of the best teams in the last decade.

Now for the east...

Pistons will hopefully win tonight. Let me tell you why Pitons are my favorite team. I love underdogs and even when the Pistons are the favorite and NOT the underdogs such as hhere...people count them out, question thier skills, and dont give them the credit they desreve. This year its cuz they are playing a team with probably the biggest star in the league on it. Funny Nike commercial aside Lebron still has to win, and thats something the Pistons have done already. They play hard, they play together, they play some of the hardest D Ive ever seen. No egos no bullshit no superstars, just put on your fucking sneakers and get it done. Pistons all day!
May 31, 2007 @ 09:24 PM
James Bond 007

I dont know if this has been asked yet but, why does Gooden have that gay ass lookin hair patch on the back of his head?
May 31, 2007 @ 11:02 PM

Inactive

One of the best games I have ever seen. And, an amazing all around performace by Lebron. Tonight he earned every shoes deal, soda endorsement he's ever got. Major props to him havent seen anything like that since another number 23 was running shit. I still hope the Pistons win, still my team. But, I wont be mad if the Cavs win and I'd definetly root for them over the Spurs...still...its looking alot like last year...I love game 7s.
May 31, 2007 @ 11:05 PM
JoHnFLeM

But do you really think that any of the two teams in the east can ball against San Antonio and win?
May 31, 2007 @ 11:10 PM

Inactive

I'm reluctant to say that the cavs can't after that performance from Lebron tonight lol. At this point I think Lebron might be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and turn water to wine. And, if the Pistons win...why not...if Rasheed comes out to block Horry on the last play of the series they woulda beat em last time. WHatever happens, it doesnt look like it's gonna be a cake walk for the Spurs.
May 31, 2007 @ 11:11 PM
liquidlexus

What a performance by Lebron, all the talk about him not being a closer or "clutch" and just look at tonight, pretty much scored every single cav point from midway through the 4th on. This guy is a absolute beast when it mattered, like Kerr said, this is almost "Jordan-esqe".
May 31, 2007 @ 11:12 PM
Crook

But do you really think that any of the two teams in the east can ball against San Antonio and win?

Maybe or maybe not. Its always hard to tell because the Cavs again werent even suppossed to be close to winning this series. They wont go down without a fight though if they do go down.
May 31, 2007 @ 11:13 PM
FrankieT3

>sad LeBron Fuckin' James>sad
May 31, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
Crook

But what i have always like about Lebron is that he is humble. When Craig asked him if he knew that he was that good? He said No. If he wanted to he could have taken all the glory and been boastful but he was still laughing and down to earth like always. LEBRON HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!
May 31, 2007 @ 11:23 PM
Quick Draw

bron is that dude. no one can hate on him after his performance tonight. ever. haha

when they said it was jordan-esque. that was a better show than i think even jordan ever put on. i don't recall jordan ever draining 29 straight points. correct me if i'm wrong. i may be. but either way. i cannot comprehend that dude is only 22!

and like crook said. dude is mad humble. he never showboated at all during the game. didn't swing at billups when he would have been justified to. dude is everything you want in a player.
May 31, 2007 @ 11:31 PM
deliveryboy3

ya lebron is a really good guy... i think he deserves to win but i dont know if u can pull his team all the way!

Please login first to reply.