Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 12, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
suparise71

Man i dont know what got over me but i basically went all in with my ego over Text

Okay 
Basically i said to the girl "Ill come see you tomorrow" she says "im babysitting tomorrow, you can come to the mall with me and the baby, that would be nice xx" and because it was to early i basically said fuck that its to early. Anyway she was going down at like 10-12 but i have an interview at H&M tomorrow at like 2:30 and that means id have to wait around for 2 hours after she leaves. Then she gets funny and basically because i couldnt go she then says im selfish and that i cant get my own way, and she says she doesnt know if she wants to see me anymore. 

I come back with the "if you want to use someone use your ex's" (She has a past with clingy ex's). Then she gets her back up even more and says dont talk to me again. We then go back and forth at eachother. she deletes me off facebook (Cause thats what i was texting off) and we can still talk through Mailing but shes just not my friend on there. But she doesnt block me! 

She was calling me arrogant and that im selfish because i couldnt get my own way.

It ends sour where she doesnt want to see me anymore but tbh i dont believe it 100% because she would of blocked me and she wouldnt of responded to me

So my question is how do i go from here because she is fine as fuck and an ass/body like that is hard to find. 
Do i ring her and tell her sorry and that i thought she was being a certain way with me. Because i was actually the one who made it into a big drama.

What i feel like doing is just ringing and saying some simp shit like, "look i know i came across as a dick but i thought you were being a bitch to me which i now understand you were getting upset that you couldnt see me"

I know though that these type of arguments actually build a deeper connection and infact most couples go through this stage after they're 3rd meet up. And i know she liked me because she even stated loads of times that she hasnt ever came across a guy like me that she can trust

Help me out here

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

November 12, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
koolgtrap

aren you the love guru ? simp
November 12, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
suparise71

aren you the love guru ? simp
Knowones perfect bruh, sometimes advice from others is the best advice ever

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
suparise71

tracy u had it hall. even left virgin gang and now you blew it.
Not yet, This is the final move believe it or not for me to be in a deep relationship 

It all depends on how i make the next step

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
Based Boy

reveal you are supa rise to her

but if you genuinely think its your fault, you should apologize and say something that she wants to hear.

-Caterpillar
November 12, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

is this the same girl you fucked?

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

November 12, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
suparise71

but if you genuinely think its your fault, you should apologize and say something that she wants to hear.

-Caterpillar
This is something great right here!

because ive noticed that all a girl wants to hear is that you like them with shit like this

I dont know whether or not to ring tomorrow or to just wait a few days then apologise

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
suparise71

Im watching Hitch right now, just imagining eva mendes is her and im Will Smith, The bitch kindof looks like Eva Mendess

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
REVS

Im watching Hitch right now, just imagining eva mendes is her and im Will Smith, The bitch kindof looks like Eva Mendess

- Tracy Jackson
Oh boy. Hahaha. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 12, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

tracy when we ridin on this hoe?

- piss
November 12, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
suparise71

thanks HB btw 

I feel like you guys have helped me through hard times in my life, even when you all insult me. Like even now just the fact ive got a place to get out my emotions. im very greatful for this

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
suparise71

FUCK!!!! THATS IT!!!

If im playing it like im the 'One' i have to show that i will do anything for her and that i will chase her as much as she wants me!

because even though she knows ive only dated 2 other girls she still sees me as a high value dude and its pretty clear that i could never get friend zoned because on the first meet up i layed the cards down that i wanted to fuck and she was down to fuck.

So now ive got to show my commitment by apologizing and saying that i like her

- Tracy Jackson 

November 12, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
craigsagersuit

thanks HB btw 

I feel like you guys have helped me through hard times in my life, even when you all insult me. Like even now just the fact ive got a place to get out my emotions. im very greatful for this

- Tracy Jackson
HB Fam(ily) 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 12, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
PaydPal

This bitch got you washed up 3 days after taking the V's.suprised
You better game up and set a freak straight.
My pimp friends can teach you...

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

November 12, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
chief

weirdest poster on the internet

•••

November 12, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
حريق

Breh, honestly you fucked up when you brought up the past niggas. All you really gotta do when a bitch is trippin' is ignore her. Stop it right there. They'll either feel stupid or get all emo. Then they'll fall back in place. No point of arguing. You gotta be the more dominant one. If you cave in now, she'll always get her way. 

Throwed Assassin.

November 12, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
steady

So... I'm guessing this means no pics.
November 12, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
suparise71

Breh, honestly you fucked up when you brought up the past niggas. All you really gotta do when a bitch is trippin' is ignore her. Stop it right there. They'll either feel stupid or get all emo. Then they'll fall back in place. No point of arguing. You gotta be the more dominant one. If you cave in now, she'll always get her way. 
How do you recon i should go from here. Cause i know i could move on but i dont want to, Ive never cared about sleeping around with loads of girls. Ive always just wanted 1 bitch for the rest of my life

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
unoedoe

So... I'm guessing this means no pics.
the plot thickens
November 12, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
Ruthless

LMFAO

Let me see those downvotes

November 12, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
suparise71

I think this has actually strengthened our relationship 

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
SonOfRise

Yo Tracy I think you got played. 
Maybe she just wanted to hit it and quit it? Idk man 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 12, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
Pantic

Less than a week and she already reaching for altercations, dicc game weak 

LMAAAO i only read the first paragraph initially but this shit is too funny. You should write a blog about your daily social interactions, i bet that shit would be awkward in a really hilarious way
November 12, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
suparise71

Less than a week and she already reaching for altercations, dicc game weak 
nah my dick games good, i just need to show that she means something to me

all im asking for is, when do i ring her, do i wait a few days or do i just go for it tomorrow

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
Chrsangl Asianstlyelol

Dude you met her three times and your already tripping my dude. Relax give each other space and respect.

Play it cool, you should man up and be the one to apologize first.

Give the girl space for a bit maybe don't hit her up as much and she'll be like "damn where is tracy i miss this guy!" then she will be running back.
November 12, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
suparise71

Dude you met her three times and your already tripping my dude. Relax give each other space and respect.

Give the girl space for a bit maybe don't hit her up as much and she'll be like "damn where is tracy i miss this guy!" then she will be running back.
I havent been needy, infact i actually hate texting because its to plain, like id rather save what id have to say to the girl. 

Thanks for the good advice man,should i give it a few days and then call her and say sorry?

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
Pantic

Fuck it gotta comment some more on this...

Why do you even want to save this situation? If i had seen a girl 3 times and she got hysterical like that because i pass on hanging out i'd be out of her life permanently. Who wants to deal with such a clingy bitch? Imagine 6 months deep when she's showing up at your house middle of the night because you fell asleep and forgot to answer her text message, it's bound to happen.

Also why the fuck would you mention her ex boyfriends? That's not gonna do anything other than show insecurity, which is not a good move (didn't the PUA forums manage to get that message through? )
November 12, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
SonOfRise

I havent been needy, infact i actually hate texting because its to plain, like id rather save what id have to say to the girl. 

Thanks for the good advice man,should i give it a few days and then call her and say sorry?

- Tracy Jackson
Don't tell her sorry. You did nothing wrong. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 12, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
Chrsangl Asianstlyelol

I think he should. Girls always give shit tests to see how guys react. Plus if you apologize it says you have a standard for yourself and the bitch would vibe off that as well.

Tracy take as much time as you need but when you do it make sure it is coming from a place of sincerity rather then i just wanna get this over with and you better apologize too kind of thing. Girls can really sense this and if you are genuine girls will find you even more attractive.

Also don't ignore her. If she texts you or calls you hit her back.
November 12, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
suparise71

I think he should. Girls always give shit tests to see how guys react. Plus if you apologize it says you have a standard for yourself and the bitch would vibe off that as well.

Tracy take as much time as you need but when you do it make sure it is coming from a place of sincerity rather then i just wanna get this over with and you better apologize too kind of thing. Girls can really sense this and if you genuinely girls will find you even more attractive.

Also don't ignore her. If she texts you or calls you hit her back.
Is it cool to ring her tomorrow?  or do you think thats to soon?

- Tracy Jackson

Please login first to reply.