[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

Sep 16, 2014 @ 16:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
What is wrong here?

you know what tho Harden is in perfect fast-break position if someone gets the rebound. Thats all that nigga cares about getting his buckets. 

edit: lol heres the full clip tho, 
that nigga was absolutely terrified once he realized his man was no where near him. 
https://vine.co/v/OajdpP6XEvF(Invalid img)
https://vine.co/v/OajdpP6XEvF

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Sep 16, 2014 @ 18:01
this nigga cried what a bitch

IG:From0twohero

Sep 16, 2014 @ 18:08
What the fuck is wrong with people? This shit isn't a prank. Also does anybody else find it fucked up these guys only target black people?

•••

Sep 16, 2014 @ 18:10
Sep 16, 2014 @ 18:41
What the fuck is wrong with people? This shit isn't a prank. Also does anybody else find it fucked up these guys only target black people?
shoulda murked em forreal, let em say its a prank after you stomp em out. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Sep 16, 2014 @ 19:41
i strongly dislike these kids. 

last in line for the gangbang.

Sep 16, 2014 @ 22:01

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 16, 2014 @ 23:47
one day one of these niggas gon die just for some youtube views. idiots.
Sep 17, 2014 @ 00:03
Im starting to think this shit is fake because niggas are just stopping the beat down when he says "it's a prank" if it was real I would think one of these dudes would get beat so bad he couldn't stand up or at least continue to keep swinging on him and his friend.
Sep 17, 2014 @ 00:27
Sep 17, 2014 @ 00:54
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/BtRDmMjCAAAxJuA.mp4

"Why does everything at Supreme sell out fast".

Sep 17, 2014 @ 01:45

Sep 17, 2014 @ 02:19
Yeah, you nee

Im starting to think this shit is fake because niggas are just stopping the beat down when he says "it's a prank" if it was real I would think one of these dudes would get beat so bad he couldn't stand up or at least continue to keep swinging on him and his friend.
Yeah, dudes need to sign release forms in order to be able to get their faces shown on these vids. So either they pay 'em or they know ahead of time.
Sep 17, 2014 @ 02:40
Yeah, you nee

Yeah, dudes need to sign release forms in order to be able to get their faces shown on these vids. So either they pay 'em or they know ahead of time.
Do they though? I mean it's Youtube, not TV. But idk
Sep 17, 2014 @ 03:37
lyea some of the shits be fake for sure. a few of they videos had the same dude in it. and I think every time somebody jack them up by his collar I think that shit is fake, because if it was me they getting combos off rip.. and they will get additional two piece for trying to prank me.
Sep 17, 2014 @ 03:49
they not white but he right.
Sep 17, 2014 @ 04:44
(Invalid img)

Dennis from It's Always Sunny is modeling for Uniqlo lol. I swear man when I went to the interview, saw a big ass picture of this dude on wall and I almost fell off my seat.

Go.

Sep 17, 2014 @ 05:24
shits mad fake and them niggas are coons for participating. Dudes just dont stop a beat down when the adrenaline is already pumping.
Sep 17, 2014 @ 05:44
Son I almost fucking cried....I couldn't even past the 34sec
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhADnIR3PWwRVf0tT1

IG:From0twohero

Sep 17, 2014 @ 06:55

Anyone who hits kids like that deserves hard time.  What was she pulling out of the toilet?
Sep 17, 2014 @ 07:01
FUCK that bitch, the tone of her voice and how much she didnt care...
nigga shoulda fucked her up 
Sep 17, 2014 @ 07:14
(Invalid img)

Dennis from It's Always Sunny is modeling for Uniqlo lol. I swear man when I went to the interview, saw a big ass picture of this dude on wall and I almost fell off my seat.
he's Demonstrating his value.
Sep 17, 2014 @ 09:20
same thing for brown people and the airport =)
Sep 17, 2014 @ 10:18
Sep 17, 2014 @ 14:32

Yea that shit is disturbing, It's sick because that isn't the whole story either. This shit happened in Pittsburgh, Wilkinsburg is like a first ring neighborhood outside the city. Apparently once the kid was taken to UPMC Children's Hospital there were gashes in his mouth from objects being forcefully stuffed inside it. And there was also scars and healing wounds that showed this wasn't the first time it occurred.  It's a shame really. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

dmwalking
Sep 17, 2014 @ 14:42
Whether or not it is fake is irrelevant.  It's still corny and racist.  

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

Sep 17, 2014 @ 14:54
what are they then ?
fuck bois
Sep 17, 2014 @ 17:20
what are they then ?
they look latin american

礻一

Sep 17, 2014 @ 17:39
Look italian to me which is still white. I know some italians don't consider themselves white though.
Sep 17, 2014 @ 17:43

how i drive through ensenada.

last in line for the gangbang.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.