Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 11, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
ChicagoStyles

Like it was one of those random days and you banged someone you never thought you'd get the chance to out of nowhere. Like i've always known this one girl for the longest time and shes like 4 years older than me and one day she just fb messages me to go to her crib and "chill" leading to sex within 2 hrs and I'm over here thinking i would never have a chance with her being that she was always wanted by so many dudes!

My Reality show, watch it now!! --> http://www.youtube.com/ChicagoStyles23

April 11, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
Iggle

was at a party at my friend's place when some girls i knew back in middle school showed up. one of them asked to go outside so we could talk and catch up. ended up having sex in my car. found out she wasn't a chick but was a dude. that was an unexpected sex

#pedogangweindis

April 11, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
ChicagoStyles

Got Damn ya man Iggle, how do you recover from that? lol

April 11, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
Josh.

funny you should bring that up because Like it was one of those random days and you banged someone you never thought you’d get the chance to out of nowhere. Like i’ve always known this one girl for the longest time and shes like 4 years older than me and one day she just fb messages me to go to her crib and "chill" leading to sex within 2 hrs and I’m over here thinking i would never have a chance with her being that she was always wanted by so many dudes!

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 11, 2012 @ 05:10 PM

Inactive

Like it was

Never ever fucking start a sentence like that.
April 11, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
BuddyOmar

That poor grammar

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 11, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Black Donald Trump

i really dont get why people get so butthurt of grammer on the internet who gives a fuck that shit is not important. as long as you understand what the person is saying why does it matter at all lol?
April 11, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
nycxeric

butthurt of grammer
April 11, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Lukulele

i really dont get why people get so butthurt of grammer on the internet who gives a fuck that shit is not important. as long as you understand what the person is saying why does it matter at all lol?

stay pau

April 11, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Black Donald Trump

american butt stupid
April 11, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Josh.

Yes it matters, is that what you would tell someone looking over a resume?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 11, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Black Donald Trump

no... and im not trying to work for any of you
April 11, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
Bones

I showed up drunk to a birthday party my friend invited me to. Said hi to everyone (i wasnt friends w/ everyone there but had partied w/ most of them before) and met the birthday girl. I go sit down and the birthday girl sits next to me. We're both drunk so were just shooting the shit and before I know it we pass out together. Wake up and everyone is leaving. She asks me if I want to crash, I say yes. She grabs my hand and leads me to her room. I spoon her and before I know it her hand is on my dick as shes using her other hand to lead my hand to her pussy. I start fingering her and then banged her out.
April 11, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
Wash Pahpin

tripping on shrroms fucked white bitch came on face win

washpahpin.com

April 11, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
Koven

I was at a vice magazine party and this girl who does marketing took me to her condo. I didn't even really try.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

April 11, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Like it was one of those random days and you banged someone you never thought you'd get the chance to out of nowhere. Like i've always known this one girl for the longest time and shes like 4 years older than me and one day she just fb messages me to go to her crib and "chill" leading to sex within 2 hrs and I'm over here thinking i would never have a chance with her being that she was always wanted by so many dudes!

You dont get no buns
April 11, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

prolly that time i was watching a cstyles music video and this hot ass tranny came outta the screen and gave me a hand job
April 11, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Lemonz ♦

You dont get no buns

dead
April 11, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
BuddyOmar

You dont get no buns

dead

"Annoying little brother" Holy shit...im in tears lmfao

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 11, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

His annoying lil brother probably get more buns than him
April 11, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
johnathan

Like it was one of those random days and the bitch called me over to her place while her man was out at work, and started sucking me off as soon as i got my foot in the door... it actually went something like this

free max b 2013

April 11, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
vintagenoire

You dont get no buns

Come on B..give up the game.

free osama. young steak dinner. @anthonynoire

April 11, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Reese

Met this random broad at a party.
Texted her for a couple days.
Thought nothing of it.
Go shopping.
Randomly she's working at this H&M in the fitting rooms.
I'm asking her for her opinion on some flannels or some shit.
She comes in the dressing room with me, clearly thirsting.
I proceed to ravage her vagina with the un-bought clothes still on.
Left my tee shirt in the fitting room and walked out that bitch like I was Lexington Steele, but not a terrible rapper, in the new clothes.
She texts me later that night.
I NEVER RESPONDED.

April 12, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
DATSHTKRAY

C-Styles fell off.

You dont get no buns

Come on B..give up the game.
April 12, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Thought the thread title was "What was the most unprotected sex you ever got?"
April 12, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
quiet1

suspended

Met this chick on a cruise, after 30 mins i was banging her

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

April 12, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
ChicagoStyles

@Reese- why didnt you call her back? did you think she was gonna charge you for the new clothes you was rockin? lol

April 12, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
ignorantian

not sex but unexpected head:
one time me and a couple friends were in spokane (like 30 mins from where i live) and we were gonna go pick up this chick (a total sloot) my friend was talking about how he was gonna get with. he basically wasn't spitting any game so i started talking to her and she was saying she wanted a Coke. i knew she was a bonafied dirty girl so i told her i'd hook her up if there was something in it for me. she sent my two friends in to get a coke at a grocery store and i ended up getting head. my friend was hella jealous. it was cool
April 12, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Black Manta

Met this random broad at a party.
Texted her for a couple days.
Thought nothing of it.
Go shopping.
Randomly she's working at this H&M in the fitting rooms.
I'm asking her for her opinion on some flannels or some shit.
She comes in the dressing room with me, clearly thirsting.
I proceed to ravage her vagina with the un-bought clothes still on.
Left my tee shirt in the fitting room and walked out that bitch like I was Lexington Steele, but not a terrible rapper, in the new clothes.
She texts me later that night.
I NEVER RESPONDED.

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 12, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
inaninstant

Yes it matters, is that what you would tell someone looking over a resume?

I agree with franco, if I was writing a resume or anything important I would bother to give a fuck about the grammar etc. shit takes longer to write in correct grammar. It's good to do it naturally I guess, but its a forum. we discuss bullshit anyway, but because we use capital letter's and correct our spelling mistakes when we skip a key or fuck up its not bullshit?
who cares?

Please login first to reply.