Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 21, 2010 @ 04:36 PM
FROADS

So where the fuck is my motivation??

I swear...Sometimes I'm perplexed at the absurdity of it all. Yeah, all. Conversations comprised of laconic replies, repetitive TV shows, L.A, friends, and myself to be brutally honest. This lack of empathy I have is troubling; well, that's what the shrink said, but fuck him...what does he really know? Any person that attempts to study the human mind is on a path to nowhere, really. All you can get from "psychology" is a degree and a fat paycheck which I can say is not too shabby.

I remember not so long ago, i was about 13, my grandmother had just died and I remember being at the funeral trying my best not to laugh. I know that sounds pretty dick of me, but when I get nervous in front of people I start to laugh for no apparent reason. So I bit the inside of my cheek, and i swear, I bit it so hard that i started to bleed. Just then my mom starts huggin me and I accidentally (or purposely, your choice) spit a lil bit of blood on her neck. To sum it up, I was taken to the hospital and received on/off psychiactric treatment up until I was 17.

Now why the fuck am I spilling my guts about this, well, since then, I always thought the psychology field in medicine is a bunch of BS. Really, all its worth from it is Valium for the patient and money for those so-called doctors?

Well its been a while since I've seen that old ass psychiatrist...The horror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETpXWAnAg0Q[/IMG]
February 21, 2010 @ 04:36 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

huh
February 21, 2010 @ 04:38 PM
ahgeadf

February 21, 2010 @ 04:39 PM
FROADS

I'm dead ass bored today. Nothing special except for that one time "I remember not so long ago, i was about 13, my grandmother had just died and I remember being at the funeral trying my best not to laugh. I know that sounds pretty dick of me, but when I get nervous in front of people I start to laugh for no apparent reason. So I bit the inside of my cheek, and i swear, I bit it so hard that i started to bleed. Just then my mom starts huggin me and I accidentally (or purposely, your choice) spit a lil bit of blood on her neck. To sum it up, I was taken to the hospital and received on/off psychiactric treatment up until I was 17."
February 21, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
Ihome

...wat
February 21, 2010 @ 04:41 PM
linh

lolwut
February 21, 2010 @ 04:43 PM
STI Guy

that weird because i was also dead ass bored today. Nothing special except for that one time "I remember not so long ago, i was about 13, my grandmother had just died and I remember being at the funeral trying my best not to laugh. I know that sounds pretty dick of me, but when I get nervous in front of people I start to laugh for no apparent reason. So I bit the inside of my cheek, and i swear, I bit it so hard that i started to bleed. Just then my mom starts huggin me and I accidentally (or purposely, your choice) spit a lil bit of blood on her neck. To sum it up, I was taken to the hospital and received on/off psychiactric treatment up until I was 17."
February 21, 2010 @ 04:44 PM
Jamie Dimon

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

February 21, 2010 @ 04:44 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

and then i was like "huh"
February 21, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
SupremeSwagger

I'm dead ass bored today. Nothing special except for that one time "I remember not so long ago, i was about 13, my grandmother had just died and I remember being at the funeral trying my best not to laugh. I know that sounds pretty dick of me, but when I get nervous in front of people I start to laugh for no apparent reason. So I bit the inside of my cheek, and i swear, I bit it so hard that i started to bleed. Just then my mom starts huggin me and I accidentally (or purposely, your choice) spit a lil bit of blood on her neck. To sum it up, I was taken to the hospital and received on/off psychiactric treatment up until I was 17."

February 21, 2010 @ 04:49 PM
JesusHadDreads

that weird because i was also dead ass bored today. Nothing special except for that one time "I remember not so long ago, i was about 13, my grandmother had just died and I remember being at the funeral trying my best not to laugh. I know that sounds pretty dick of me, but when I get nervous in front of people I start to laugh for no apparent reason. So I bit the inside of my cheek, and i swear, I bit it so hard that i started to bleed. Just then my mom starts huggin me and I accidentally (or purposely, your choice) spit a lil bit of blood on her neck. To sum it up, I was taken to the hospital and received on/off psychiactric treatment up until I was 17."

That's weird because that reminds of this one time were I viewed a thread where someone posted a story about something that happened to them and in an attempt to be funny and mock the person, another user re-posted the story as if it was their own. Only this time, yours wasn't funny.
February 21, 2010 @ 04:51 PM
Jamie Dimon

That's weird because that reminds of this one time were I viewed a thread where someone posted a story about something that happened to them and in an attempt to be funny and mock the person, another user re-posted the story as if it was their own. Only this time, yours wasn't funny.

are you salty from your thread?

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

February 21, 2010 @ 04:55 PM
SupremeSwagger

are you salty from your thread?

Nah hes mad i fucked up the chance of his thread being hb gold.

Sucks man, never know where that thread could have gone. Oh well.>sad
February 21, 2010 @ 04:55 PM
JesusHadDreads

No.
Im content with the fact that I will forever be fucked with about that.
February 21, 2010 @ 05:09 PM
Juicy J

WE TRIPPY MANE

February 21, 2010 @ 05:18 PM
STI Guy

hahahha jesushaddreads is mad.
February 21, 2010 @ 05:28 PM
shiaduup

you alright b?
February 21, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
Acclaimed

yo b, that's mad weird cause i was also dead ass bored today. Nothing special except for that one time "I remember not so long ago, i was about 13, my grandmother had just died and I remember being at the funeral trying my best not to laugh. I know that sounds pretty dick of me, but when I get nervous in front of people I start to laugh for no apparent reason. So I bit the inside of my cheek, and i swear, I bit it so hard that i started to bleed. Just then my mom starts huggin me and I accidentally (or purposely, your choice) spit a lil bit of blood on her neck. To sum it up, I was taken to the hospital and received on/off psychiactric treatment up until I was 17
February 21, 2010 @ 08:54 PM
Constellations

thats weird as fuck! Because that reminds of this one time were I viewed a thread where someone posted a story about something that happened to them and in an attempt to be funny and mock the person, another user re-posted the story as if it was their own. Only this time, yours wasn't funny.

\X/

February 21, 2010 @ 08:54 PM
STI Guy

^hahaha
February 21, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
PURPLE!

fuck that, i feel you b...

fuck life
February 21, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

seriously tho... you all alright?
February 21, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
lstplcwnr

Fucking trolls. I'm with you, and PURPLE. I guess. :/
February 21, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
vince24L

Your spit blood on your moms face at your Gmas funeral. Get the fuck off hypebeast and get help. No your not ahead of your time. YOUR FUCKED UP! And no not in a cool way... your just fuckin goofy...go get help for real. you sick fuck before you kill your mom or some shit.
February 22, 2010 @ 12:57 AM
RZA.

you guys seriously need to read froads' other storys. everyone thinking they're funny makin jokes out of him. smh.
February 22, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
Eliijah Pt 2

my motivation starting 2mmrw is to be able to walk back in to standard atl and buy that 700 dollar bbc varsity jacket i tried on not to along.

real talk.

i want to be rich and be able to provide for my mom and sister.
February 22, 2010 @ 01:17 AM
kilogram

OP has obviously never studied psychology

real angsty though

Please login first to reply.