FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
April 18, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
HB9201

Wassup guys, we're dropping our new Spring 2013 collection on 4/20.
Here are some shots from the lookbook.
Let me know what you think. All feedback appreciated.

Website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

See the rest of the lookbook here
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this brand. Cool name, and decent logo, par for the course lookbook. There's just not much actual subsistence to the clothes.

That being said, I hope your first collection sells well enough that you can go on to making shirts other than just ones with your brand name on them.
Yea I feel what you saying. We haven't been out for too long, so we been focused on developing our logo and branding and getting our name out there. But we been working on better designs with meaning/substance so expect to see some new stuff this summer. And I appreciate the feedback.

Exactly what you should be doing in the beginning stages my dude. Keep grinding and keep branding. Get that name and logo recognized FIRST them go from there.
Yea fasho, glad you agree. Appreciate it.
April 19, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
kosherlifemir

Just looking for opinions on our new Camo Crewnecks.
I have a brand called KO$HER LIFE...... TheKosherLife.com

April 19, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
hkeys

Look book likes nice and I dig the color options on the hoodies/crews. But, I probably wouldn't have done so many hoods due to the fact that it is getting hotter now in most states and it may be harder to push the hoods + shipping cost since they're heavier. Plus, you may take a larger hit if you give some out...but I guess that's why you have shirts too. Overall, one of the better brands I've seen in the past few pages. Good luck guys! 

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 19, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
cityofsavages

You guys are off to a good start,  it would've been cool to see an olive or charcoal colored tee but I'm sure you guys have something like that lined up for later on. Good luck with everything.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

April 19, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Anybody know of some good cut & sew t shirt spots. Doesn't matter if it's overseas or USA. I'm willing to trade tested hat, beanie, and letterman resources. I guarantee they'll be the best prices you've found with good turn around.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

April 19, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
babacoofficial

wow i see a lot of shirts on here that i would actually buy and wear. lots of talent out there keep it up guys!

streetwear store coming soon www.babacoinc.com twitter: @BabaCoOfficial

April 19, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
swefn

[FREE GIVEAWAY]
swefn will release the "3 Nails" T-shirts on this Saturday the April 20th. One winner will get one FREE "3 Nails" T-shirt. 

[RULES]
***Fulfill all three rules by April 20th, 2013 to enter for this giveaway***
1. "Like" swefn’s facebook page. (If you already did, you don't have to do it again) 
2. "Like" this post.
3. Leave a "comment" what you think about this T-shirt.

The winners will be announced on the day of release April, 20th 2013

www.facebook.com/swefn

swefn

April 19, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
cityofsavages

Anybody know of some good cut & sew t shirt spots. Doesn't matter if it's overseas or USA. I'm willing to trade tested hat, beanie, and letterman resources. I guarantee they'll be the best prices you've found with good turn around.
PM

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

April 19, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
royds

Hey, fairly new to the forums

I've got a huge interest in design and I've wanted to share my work on other medias other than the internet, so I'm currently in the final stages of releasing my work on tee's. I've spent the last few months on a personal design project called "Staunch" which helps young males really live life. So I'm taking the theme and ideas from that project and starting Staunch as a clothing line. Because of costs I'm starting off with very small drops of tee's and plan to keep the drops small. I want the experience with each tee purchase to be a special one, So I'm packaging the TShirt in a brown paper bag, placed with the tshirt will be a photo of the Tshirt they have brought, on the back of that photo a personal message will be written by me and the Tshirt will be given a number from #1 to #10. (Only printing 10 tshirts per design).

Here are some of the design mockups, will be choosing one and printing next week. Would love your opinions, please.

I'm more interested than having my own personal tshirts out there than profit. So it's looking like it will be a very slow start but I'm passionate about doing this. Feedback, ideas, critique is very welcomed!
Email me at - Roydonmisseldine@yahoo.co.nz
Dribbble - http://dribbble.com/Royds

Cheers, RM
Would love some feedback, what tshirt would you cop?
idk if it's just me but all the image links are broken
Images broke
Not sure whats happening there.

I'll just link the album - http://imgur.com/a/MCTZX

Would love some honest feedback, thanks.
April 19, 2013 @ 10:10 AM
dannycliqups

Hey this is my first forum post so I'm extremely new at this...

I've been buliding up relations with oversea manufactureres and my question is: what is the best way to
ask a manufacturer to front the ordered product? I've heard Nick Diamonds talk about this and am wondering 
if it is a common practice...

Thanks!
April 19, 2013 @ 11:09 AM
kumasiii

nvm
10charrrrr
April 19, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
losingchampion

Wassup guys.
Not new but very underground. would love some more exposure, as HB as been great to us.
Here's our first half of the Summer line.
check it.
http://www.liesclothing.com/

stretching the truth.for a better fit www.liesclothing.com

April 19, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
ericdaniel

Brand:Eric Daniel
IG: @ericdanielcollection
Gmail: ericdanielcollection
www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

Hi HB....Just wanted to get your feedback again on my the 420 Snapback that I will be dropping today...I got chewed up last time but im back and look forward to hearing from ya'll again

ALL Comments and Opinions welcomed.....love/hate/constructive critics...its all good...let me have it

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

This will be my next drop....hat in photo is the prototype

This was My first drop...which is soldout currently...which was the reason I made the hat above...lol

Thank you in advance for your time!!! much appreciated

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde instagram: @ericdanielcollection www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

April 19, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Just looking for opinions on our new Camo Crewnecks.
I have a brand called KO$HER LIFE...... TheKosherLife.com

video is 3 minutes to long. Keep it within 35 second at least if it's only 2 products.  (1 sweater with two colors and a beanie)

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 19, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
HB9201

Look book likes nice and I dig the color options on the hoodies/crews. But, I probably wouldn't have done so many hoods due to the fact that it is getting hotter now in most states and it may be harder to push the hoods + shipping cost since they're heavier. Plus, you may take a larger hit if you give some out...but I guess that's why you have shirts too. Overall, one of the better brands I've seen in the past few pages. Good luck guys! 
Yea I agree. We actually wanted to have these out much earlier but some stuff came up. But we're based in Chicago so it's still hoodie weather for a while. It actually snowed a bit today lol. And I really appreciate the compliment! 
April 19, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
HB9201

You guys are off to a good start,  it would've been cool to see an olive or charcoal colored tee but I'm sure you guys have something like that lined up for later on. Good luck with everything.
Thanks man. Really appreciate it. And yea I will definitely keep those color tees in mind for an upcoming release. 
April 19, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
thepreciselife

Hi HB....Just wanted to get your feedback again on my the 420 Snapback that I will be dropping today...I got chewed up last time but im back and look forward to hearing from ya'll again

ALL Comments and Opinions welcomed.....love/hate/constructive critics...its all good...let me have it

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

This was My first drop...which is soldout currently...which was the reason I made the hat above...lol

sorry but that 420 hat is not the business.

ThePreciseLife.com

April 19, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
casein_point

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

yah man i gotta agree, it just looks sloppy. no hate, just bein honest.
April 19, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this brand. Cool name, and decent logo, par for the course lookbook. There's just not much actual subsistence to the clothes.

That being said, I hope your first collection sells well enough that you can go on to making shirts other than just ones with your brand name on them.
Yea I feel what you saying. We haven't been out for too long, so we been focused on developing our logo and branding and getting our name out there. But we been working on better designs with meaning/substance so expect to see some new stuff this summer. And I appreciate the feedback.
That's what it's all about.  Branding your main logo and establishing a reputation of how you perceive your brand's identity.  We've been following that concept for the past 3 years and it has worked extremely well for us.  Our library of designs has been building since and this summer we are exhibiting our Fall 13/Winter 14' collection at Venue Trade Show where we will begin to export our designs to the buyers.  Where is Lotus located? Kind of reminds me of Chocolate the skate brand logo but I dig it.  You can do many things with the aim you have if done correctly. 

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

April 19, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

April 19, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
ericdaniel

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

yah man i gotta agree, it just looks sloppy. no hate, just bein honest.

No offense taken...if you dont mind me asking...what is sloppy about it?

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde instagram: @ericdanielcollection www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

April 19, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
thepreciselife

the embroidering looks sloppy, and that eric daniel tag is killin it
i can guarantee that if people buy that hat, when they rock it
people will ask if their name is eric daniel
should of made it smaller and more low key

ThePreciseLife.com

April 19, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
logojones

Hey this is my first forum post so I'm extremely new at this...

I've been buliding up relations with oversea manufactureres and my question is: what is the best way to
ask a manufacturer to front the ordered product? I've heard Nick Diamonds talk about this and am wondering 
if it is a common practice...

Thanks!
once you get established and have profit coming in then manufactures could do that but it takes a long time.

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 19, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
logojones

I wanna come out with a "Joke Clothing Line" called "Chest Pussy"

I got the inspiration for the name from this thread that I made a while back: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/187114

Any thoughts on this?

work logo text in illustrator not photoshop 

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 19, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
Blackshep Original

New here, part of our second line is dropping tonight. We've done very well locally here in Big D, Tx. Tees and accessories. Check it out http://www.blacksheeporiginal.com/ 

Some of our new tees and accessories. Thanks for checking it out.

"That Big D"
"Colors" White on Black
"Colors" Black on Black
"Local to the Bone" White

www.BlacksheepOriginal.com Dallas, Tx. Team Blacksheep

April 20, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

420 hat would be cool without LEGALIZE on the back of it.
Also, the logo tag you have on it looks cool, what's it made out of?

hot water

April 20, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
hkeys

@ericdaniel At least this hat is way better than your previous ones but not my cup of tea. You should leave the side label off the hat. My question is are you leaving the flexfit/yupoong tag on the inside? I really hope not. You should place your side tag on the inside of the hat. That's a better way of branding. Like we did. I sewed them in my self. They might not all be perfect but at least we try. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 20, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
Fashionisto69

New here, part of our second line is dropping tonight. We've done very well locally here in Big D, Tx. Tees and accessories. Check it out http://www.blacksheeporiginal.com/ 

Some of our new tees and accessories. Thanks for checking it out.

"That Big D"
"Colors" White on Black
"Colors" Black on Black
"Local to the Bone" White
Ive seen another clothing brand in your area using the same letters "S & B" in the same manner as you guys and the San Fransisco Giants logo...

And idk how long it took you to conceptualize your brand but theirs also another company
under the name of Black Sheep Clothing in UK

http://www.blacksheepclothing.co.uk/

Just thought you should know
April 20, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
HB9201

That's what it's all about.  Branding your main logo and establishing a reputation of how you perceive your brand's identity.  We've been following that concept for the past 3 years and it has worked extremely well for us.  Our library of designs has been building since and this summer we are exhibiting our Fall 13/Winter 14' collection at Venue Trade Show where we will begin to export our designs to the buyers.  Where is Lotus located? Kind of reminds me of Chocolate the skate brand logo but I dig it.  You can do many things with the aim you have if done correctly. 
We're located in Chicago. And yea I can see it too a little. But appreciate the feedback and good luck with your brand and your upcoming trade show. 
April 20, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
axcie

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

Please login first to reply.