[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:08
SAY I WON'T

how you gonna find that nigga, redwall...hmmm???
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:10
Restock!!!!!
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:10
@pxxsxxj exactly. What's the point? You guys never gonna meet in real life so everybody, stop pretend you're some badass,we don't give a shit. Back to study some maths
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:11
@pxxsxxj exactly. What's the point? You guys never gonna meet in real life so everybody, stop pretend you're some badass,we don't give a shit. Back to study some maths

lolol

use craigslist's missed connections or some shit...hahaha
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:11
Your a fuccboi if you beef with a fuccboi
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:19
just pulled trigger on one of my grails
fine i'll ask, what was it.
supreme x universal "the phantom" crewneck
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:21
i heard every employee at supreme had a turn busting on each flannel, thats why price is like that. 
stop stacking these jokes, its not funny anymore
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:26
fine i'll ask, what was it.
supreme x universal "the phantom" crewneck

fire good cop my dude, i dig the creature hoodie
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:34
all harvards are back in stock. everyone must've realized what they just bought and returned immediately 
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:35
The fact that so many people on this thread give a fuck about how other people look or what they do with their lives is just on some childish shit. All of the people on this thread are males too and the fact that you go out of your way to judge another male is on some gay shit. 
my son comin through wit the facts smokeyface

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:36
@redwall still doing those jokes,eh?
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:37
besides tnf and box logo hoodies i counldt care less if the season ended right now and we skip to s/s 14
na chill the fleece hasnt dropped yet

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:38
The fact that so many people on this thread give a fuck about how other people look or what they do with their lives is just on some childish shit. All of the people on this thread are males too and the fact that you go out of your way to judge another male is on some gay shit. 
whats worse though, people who give a fuck about other people, or the person who gives a fuck about peopling give a fuck about other people... food for thought.. in reality we're all on the same level
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:48
Today I ordered the
SKI VEST<< One of the items I was really looking forward to. 
JAMBOX <<< RESTOCK!!!
Tournament Camp Cap in Black
Duffle Bag in Black - WHAT??!!?!?! Restock!! WHAT!!!  Pissed that I didn't get the Concepts North Face Bag!!!
& Drop Shadow Waffle top in Black

Only thing I have to complain about is that it was 2 separate orders because the ski vest initially sold out!!
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:52
The heavyweight flannel I have from last season (maybe even 2011? Don't remember.) is one of my favorite pieces...sturdy, and a great alternative to a jacket. Not to mention it fits perfectly.

Wish they just dropped these without the bleached look, the checkered pattern would've been awesome on a thick flannel like this.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:55
preme took the wise jacket off the site but that bomber has sat on the site for weeks.. that makes no sense

instagram: cdotphotography

Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:55
whats worse though, people who give a fuck about other people, or the person who gives a fuck about peopling give a fuck about other people... food for thought.. in reality we're all on the same level
agreed mrdifficult....whats funny tho is mobby bought a VNDS red hennessy mitchell & ness here on HB awhile back, and he also passed it off/sold it on SS as DEADSTOCK !!! i called him out on there but no said anything idk why, he was pretty chill when we did an unrelated deal a few months ago....look i know this is part of transacting on the forums but doesnt make it right, forgive me for calling out folks where its due

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:56
Today I ordered the
SKI VEST<< One of the items I was really looking forward to. 
JAMBOX <<< RESTOCK!!!
Tournament Camp Cap in Black
Duffle Bag in Black - WHAT??!!?!?! Restock!! WHAT!!!  Pissed that I didn't get the Concepts North Face Bag!!!
& Drop Shadow Waffle top in Black

Only thing I have to complain about is that it was 2 separate orders because the ski vest initially sold out!!
you're a little too excited

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:57
agreed mrdifficult....whats funny tho is mobby bought a VNDS red hennessy mitchell & ness here on HB awhile back, and he also passed it off/sold it on SS as DEADSTOCK !!! i called him out on there but no said anything idk why, he was pretty chill when we did an unrelated deal a few months ago....look i know this is part of transacting on the forums but doesnt make it right, forgive me for calling out folks where its due

did you guys just graduate from hypebeast to SS??
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:59
@redwall just no.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:03
Someone post a fitpic of the ski vest, plz
Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:04
next drop needa pick up the slack for this week
Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:11
I'm surprised that the black triangle drop beanie isn't sold out yet
Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:12
I know this is off topic kinda, but can one of you LC this please? 

Thanks.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Copped a harvard in cardinal

Def. Not a good "Bang for your buck" being its screenprinted

but lowkey fire no doubt about it
Are you nikkas dillusional? what makes it "fire"...its just small ass letters

too OP 

automatically downvote fits with hand gestures

Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm surprised that the black triangle drop beanie isn't sold out yet

Beanie is crisp, also feelin the blue, cant decide if it worth a cop tho
Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:31
look at this shit

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:37
LC please

Why buy a crusty old tee just for a box logo, you ain't gonna get any bitches with the flies hovering over you b
do you want some more post with that salt?
Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:38
look at this shit

old news

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Oct 31, 2013 @ 19:59
weak drop again, let's go to aspen

-guzi guzi
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0