[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 26, 2013 @ 21:43:08
The Supreme x Basquiat collab was genius. Supreme was able to mute a loud artist almost creating art of their own. Basquiat's work is usually filled with color and Supreme managed to condense it down to black and white with one red piece. They took the difficult route on this one and may have alienated some fans but bravo.
You're fucking retarded. Are you serious with talking about difficult routes? This collab was awful and basic.
Let me guess, you were banking on an all over print hoodie with his most famous collage on it. Or a shirt of him with a box logo over his eyes. Or a camp with his philistines all over it. Maybe a jacket with his self portrait on the back? Now shut up.

IG: kingsrule4ever

September 26, 2013 @ 21:43:43
^blinded by the box logo
where are the box logos.

IG: kingsrule4ever

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2013 @ 21:51:05
The Supreme x Basquiat collab was genius. Supreme was able to mute a loud artist almost creating art of their own. Basquiat's work is usually filled with color and Supreme managed to condense it down to black and white with one red piece. They took the difficult route on this one and may have alienated some fans but bravo.
(Invalid img)

Lillyhammer

September 26, 2013 @ 21:52:59
last years m51 kills this years m65. just sayin

September 26, 2013 @ 21:54:32
order shipped few hours after purchase  you guys must just be unlucky
shipped or just got a label? Gah some of you fucks are dumb as shit.

Lillyhammer

September 26, 2013 @ 21:56:07

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2013 @ 22:05:25
Anyone that went to SupLA today...do they still have any banner 5 panels? I've never actually bought a 5 panel before, but I wanna snag those Bears colors. They had a few colors in stock on their website a couple days ago and now they're not even listed.

September 26, 2013 @ 22:16:13
found the picture
September 26, 2013 @ 22:20:22
i heard da gawd checked into this thread earlier.......i say we keep him "checked out," dont you guys agree? smokeyface
September 26, 2013 @ 22:21:12
5'11 145lbs what y'all guys think m or l?! i got this crewneck in l and it' kinda too big, but still...do they change the fit?! anyone?! 

"Is this it, Priest? The Pope's new army? A few crusty bitches and a handful of rag tags?"

-Bill the Butcher, Gangs of New York
so you're retarded...tell me more!
" Here's the thing. I don't give a tuppenny fuck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shit-sack. That's more or less the thing. And I want you to go out there... You, nobody else. None of your little minions. I want you to go out there. And I want you to punish the person who's responsible for murdering this poor little rabbit. Is that understood?"

-Bill the Butcher, Gangs of New York
September 26, 2013 @ 22:21:55

found the picture

nah, I don't think that's it...

∞good to go since '91∞

September 26, 2013 @ 22:24:01
Any leaks of TNF yet?
September 26, 2013 @ 22:24:04

is this a old tee ... or nah?
fam, ARE THEY EVEN TRYING?!
Might as well sell that shit at Zumies bruh, i'm done.
Supreme x trukfit collab confirmed?  but seriously between this tee and the basquiat collab it looks like they are not even trying.  
EDIT: burn those clunky zumiez space ass supras too
September 26, 2013 @ 22:26:20
ski pullover fit pic?

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

September 26, 2013 @ 22:27:12
Shipping conf on both Liberty Thorgersons, Allah & Slap Shot.

Both camps are piff! smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

All about nike sb, supreme & og jordans.

September 26, 2013 @ 22:27:33

Supreme x trukfit collab confirmed?  but seriously between this tee and the basquiat collab it looks like they are not even trying.  
why does lil wayne dress like a 15 year old boy? 
September 26, 2013 @ 22:34:44
that nigga designed those
September 26, 2013 @ 22:37:50
hahahahahaha supreme x trukfit blushing

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

September 26, 2013 @ 22:41:59

upvote if you dont see a single white guy

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

September 26, 2013 @ 22:46:05
whats the point of collaborating with an artist if you aren't going to showcase their work and represent them well?  dumbass 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

September 26, 2013 @ 22:46:14
i heard da gawd checked into this thread earlier.......i say we keep him "checked out," dont you guys agree? 
dudes outfits are just as loud as a clown's 
September 26, 2013 @ 22:52:37
redwall where the fuck is your collection then

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

September 26, 2013 @ 22:52:59
rejected samples from 2002 via IG

No wonder these got rejected...they're ugly as fuck
that nautica swaggg nawm sayin 
Nautica never even made shoes... they're a clear Fila rip

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 26, 2013 @ 22:57:23
Just got my grey polka henley smokeyface really comfy, and finally got a pen on my third order
September 26, 2013 @ 23:01:55
No hate towards the dude, but I'm interested to see the collection that "will make us all salty"
September 26, 2013 @ 23:01:56
I personally sold him an Ikat stash pouch so at least I know he has or had that

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x