FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 28, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
papes

you can custom authentics to make them but i dont think its worth it
September 28, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
slytendencies

for legit outtake of the north face collaboration go to manute_bol_lives instagram... he shoots for supreme.
Good looks
Possible leak of this years TNF collab
although it looks like the 2012 cord 

I wish Vans still made those checkerboard authentics 
Dosnt look like the Cord Shell to me, if you have seen other Gore-Tex shit the buttons on them look similar to this, didnt someone say something about this seasons TNF being GT a while back?
September 28, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
Buster Keaton

Yall sleepin on the allah l/s. Shit is fire bruv. Wake up.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

September 28, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
frenchsauvage

omg i fucked, blazed, knocked out and ate like twice and this is will being debated by you skeptical retards? you all think you know better than us telling you it's not. hunter or kamikaze or some og lurking can you shut these fools up

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

September 28, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
bunnup

flight pants are fire, waiting on that restock now :blunt:
smile
September 28, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
glasstables

I was cleaning out my closet and decided to give away some of the shit i regret coppin from supreme... FUCK PREME
Send that blue/ orange top this way fam
September 28, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
mrdifficult

sup guys fellow brokeboi here razz
September 28, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
Based Boy

I was cleaning out my closet and decided to give away some of the shit i regret coppin from supreme... FUCK PREME
Send that blue/ orange top this way fam
send anything this way fam!

-Caterpillar
September 28, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
jvdude

lol ok. send me the red rose
send that baseball shirt or this seasons football top this way
September 28, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
kingsrule4ever

finally got a green utility jacket

IG: kingsrule4ever

September 28, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
Based Boy

So today my black digi jersey got a small hole in it because it got caught on a fence. (anyone have any tips to make it so the whole doesnt get any bigger or on how to fix it? )

and its because i was at a football game, on the bleachers, and there was pretty much no room so i said fuck em and started pushing people to make room because they were being fuckboys

then everyone started pushing everyone and someone got pushed into me and my digi got caught on the fence

then it got the hole and i got angry as hell because i just got it yesterday

so ya boy reacted to the bastard and threw him down hard, dude started wimpering etc

i would have gone ham if it wasnt all crowded

tfw faggots get on your nerves

-Caterpillar
September 28, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
jetageoflotus

So today my black digi jersey got a small hole in it because it got caught on a fence. (anyone have any tips to make it so the whole doesnt get any bigger or on how to fix it? )

and its because i was at a football game, on the bleachers, and there was pretty much no room so i said fuck em and started pushing people to make room because they were being fuckboys

then everyone started pushing everyone and someone got pushed into me and my digi got caught on the fence

so ya boy reacted to the bastard and threw him down hard, dude started wimpering etc

-Caterpillar
take it to a tailor or sew it 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 28, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
glasstables

Accept holes in jersey and thank based god he bless you into joining that "Based" community 
September 28, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
Based Boy

-Caterpillar
take it to a tailor or sew it 
idk if this material is sewable bruh!

-Caterpillar
September 28, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
Based Boy

Accept holes in jersey and thank based god he bless you into joining that "Based" community 
in not accepting holes

-Caterpillar
September 28, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
Smalls

in not accepting holes

-Caterpillar
how small is it?

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

September 28, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
Based Boy

in not accepting holes

-Caterpillar
how small is it?
i its pretty small, but i would say its noticable

-Caterpillar
September 28, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Based Boy

in not accepting holes

-Caterpillar
how small is it?
i its pretty small, but i would say its noticable

-Caterpillar
Best a tailor would do is have that specific material OR substitute it for that same color or a color similar.  I'd still take it to a tailor.
i think i may take it to a tailor

-Caterpillar
September 28, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
elitorres1123

I just saw the hanu pullover in navy at this Kid Cudi concert, shit is dope.
You in philly? i was at the show too
September 28, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
stupideye

Bought a L Champion pullover in maroon, got a XL Champion jacket in black in the mail today. Definitely okay with this, if anyone is looking to trade a L Champion jacket in back for a XL in black hmu.
September 28, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
nestle

Bought a L Champion pullover in maroon, got a XL Champion jacket in black in the mail today. Definitely okay with this, if anyone is looking to trade a L Champion jacket in back for a XL in black hmu.
go to marketplace.
September 28, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
KALiKUSH

Took a pic of the Digi Top that came in today. Feels a little heavier than a regular shirt but the material is very nice, has a good fit to it as well. Definitely one of my favorites this season.

really wish i copped. I was buying in school and card got declined. :/
This jersey is a consolation prize for the Hennessy just like how the stars jersey was for the roses
September 28, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
BigPO

Okay, BigPO is finally here to weigh in on this TNF Goretex speculation. Since niggas don't really comprehend how this "Goretex" rumor is some BIG shit.

First off, it's no surprise how much of a fan Supreme is of the older brands that hailed in the 90's i.e. Polo, Tommy Hilfiger, North Face, older skate brands too. I mean they sold decks before they expanded into clothing. 

Thus now that they've been set, for over a decade now, they're basically going through shit they've always wanted to do. You see it in a lot of their pieces. Both old and new styles, they mimic designs from past brands and also create new shit too.

NOW on this TNF shit, all past TNF's have been true to the TNF craze in the 80's/90's. Color Schemes, Jacket Models, etc. It's all been cover, and to contrary belief the Wax Cotton TNF IS the closet thing to what we should expect when the words "Goretex" is being thrown at us. The material is just different, TNF's take on Goretex is shells, with Goretex material, blocking patterns similar to Wax Cotton, solid colors not too crazy. EXCEPT for their 80's Goretex themes. Both are good cases, because both are ill! Here's photos of both TNF goretex styles

(Yellow Shell, Green Shell, Blue Shell are all Goretex

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

September 28, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
lesbiangirlscout

for legit outtake of the north face collaboration go to manute_bol_lives instagram... he shoots for supreme.
Good looks
Possible leak of this years TNF collab
although it looks like the 2012 cord 

I wish Vans still made those checkerboard authentics 
i found a pair at a thrift store for 20 bucks lol didnt know they stopped makin em

#hansumboyz

September 28, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
jacobsever

-Caterpillar
I got a bunch of small holes in my Supreme x Independent shirt

From that. But I just used same color thread and sewed the hole up. It was pretty easy.

September 28, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
getrichactfamous

-Caterpillar
I got a bunch of small holes in my Supreme x Independent shirt

From that. But I just used same color thread and sewed the hole up. It was pretty easy.
fuck sewing learn how to skate

@getrichactfamous

September 28, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
forrestplump

Large
5'6 150
September 28, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
ssnowmann

Does anyone know how the supreme paisley button up fits? I am 5'6 and I weigh 120 but I'm not sure if medium will fit or not.
September 28, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
hurtburt

5'6 150
you will probably need to tell us what size you got.

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

September 28, 2013 @ 08:38 AM
forrestplump

5'6 150
you will probably need to tell us what size you got.
Large 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.