September 28, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
Smalls

Accept holes in jersey and thank based god he bless you into joining that "Based" community 
in not accepting holes

-Caterpillar
how small is it?

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

September 28, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
Based Boy

Accept holes in jersey and thank based god he bless you into joining that "Based" community 
in not accepting holes

-Caterpillar
how small is it?
i its pretty small, but i would say its noticable

-Caterpillar
September 28, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Based Boy

in not accepting holes

-Caterpillar
how small is it?
i its pretty small, but i would say its noticable

-Caterpillar
Best a tailor would do is have that specific material OR substitute it for that same color or a color similar.  I'd still take it to a tailor.
i think i may take it to a tailor

-Caterpillar
September 28, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
elitorres1123

I just saw the hanu pullover in navy at this Kid Cudi concert, shit is dope.
You in philly? i was at the show too
September 28, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
stupideye

Bought a L Champion pullover in maroon, got a XL Champion jacket in black in the mail today. Definitely okay with this, if anyone is looking to trade a L Champion jacket in back for a XL in black hmu.
September 28, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
nestle

Bought a L Champion pullover in maroon, got a XL Champion jacket in black in the mail today. Definitely okay with this, if anyone is looking to trade a L Champion jacket in back for a XL in black hmu.
go to marketplace.
September 28, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
KALiKUSH

Took a pic of the Digi Top that came in today. Feels a little heavier than a regular shirt but the material is very nice, has a good fit to it as well. Definitely one of my favorites this season.

really wish i copped. I was buying in school and card got declined. :/
This jersey is a consolation prize for the Hennessy just like how the stars jersey was for the roses
September 28, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
BigPO

Okay, BigPO is finally here to weigh in on this TNF Goretex speculation. Since niggas don't really comprehend how this "Goretex" rumor is some BIG shit.

First off, it's no surprise how much of a fan Supreme is of the older brands that hailed in the 90's i.e. Polo, Tommy Hilfiger, North Face, older skate brands too. I mean they sold decks before they expanded into clothing. 

Thus now that they've been set, for over a decade now, they're basically going through shit they've always wanted to do. You see it in a lot of their pieces. Both old and new styles, they mimic designs from past brands and also create new shit too.

NOW on this TNF shit, all past TNF's have been true to the TNF craze in the 80's/90's. Color Schemes, Jacket Models, etc. It's all been cover, and to contrary belief the Wax Cotton TNF IS the closet thing to what we should expect when the words "Goretex" is being thrown at us. The material is just different, TNF's take on Goretex is shells, with Goretex material, blocking patterns similar to Wax Cotton, solid colors not too crazy. EXCEPT for their 80's Goretex themes. Both are good cases, because both are ill! Here's photos of both TNF goretex styles

(Yellow Shell, Green Shell, Blue Shell are all Goretex

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

September 28, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
lesbiangirlscout

for legit outtake of the north face collaboration go to manute_bol_lives instagram... he shoots for supreme.
Good looks
Possible leak of this years TNF collab
although it looks like the 2012 cord 

I wish Vans still made those checkerboard authentics 
i found a pair at a thrift store for 20 bucks lol didnt know they stopped makin em

#hansumboyz

September 28, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
jacobsever

So today my black digi jersey got a small hole in it because it got caught on a fence. (anyone have any tips to make it so the whole doesnt get any bigger or on how to fix it? )

-Caterpillar
I got a bunch of small holes in my Supreme x Independent shirt

From that. But I just used same color thread and sewed the hole up. It was pretty easy.

September 28, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
getrichactfamous

So today my black digi jersey got a small hole in it because it got caught on a fence. (anyone have any tips to make it so the whole doesnt get any bigger or on how to fix it? )

-Caterpillar

From that. But I just used same color thread and sewed the hole up. It was pretty easy.
fuck sewing learn how to skate

@getrichactfamous

September 28, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
forrestplump

Large
5'6 150
September 28, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
ssnowmann

Does anyone know how the supreme paisley button up fits? I am 5'6 and I weigh 120 but I'm not sure if medium will fit or not.
September 28, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
hurtburt

5'6 150
you will probably need to tell us what size you got.

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

September 28, 2013 @ 08:38 AM
forrestplump

5'6 150
you will probably need to tell us what size you got.
Large 
September 28, 2013 @ 09:03 AM
chief

Large
5'6 150
you need a medium. lol i knew people would end up looking like toddlers in this colorway if it was too big

•••

September 28, 2013 @ 09:14 AM
Mckue

-Caterpillar

Even the pros fall you idiot. If you don't take a good fall now and again then you're not pushing yourself enough..

Oh, and @Jacobsever, when you're falling roll out don't land on your wrists, I'm currently paying for that with a fractured wrist..

EDIT: also a testament to Palace's tees, same fall I was on about up there ^ gave me a friction burn but the material did not rip whatsoever.
September 28, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
forrestplump

Large
5'6 150
you need a medium
lulz
September 28, 2013 @ 09:53 AM
methwolf

Large
5'6 150
you need a medium
lulz

google search on point
September 28, 2013 @ 10:50 AM
jacobsever

-Caterpillar

Aight.

September 28, 2013 @ 10:52 AM
jacobsever

-Caterpillar

Even the pros fall you idiot. If you don't take a good fall now and again then you're not pushing yourself enough..

Oh, and @Jacobsever, when you're falling roll out don't land on your wrists, I'm currently paying for that with a fractured wrist..

EDIT: also a testament to Palace's tees, same fall I was on about up there ^ gave me a friction burn but the material did not rip whatsoever.
Oh, I know all about that. I fractured both bones in my right forearm when I was 16. Full clean breaks, my limp arm was at a 90 degree angle. Wish I still had the x-ray pics. I now have 2 metal plates permanently in my arm.

September 28, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
8zmn

dead @ that dude's attempt to flex those frail jerseys
then you show all your heat.
we all know fyuur has the flamezzz , dat checkered henley coolcoolcool 
September 28, 2013 @ 12:29 PM
rupertrouge

Yall sleepin on the allah l/s. Shit is fire bruv. Wake up.
please stop saying bruv unless your from a London council estate 
September 28, 2013 @ 01:01 PM
supmax

it was love at first sight

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

September 28, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
dotcalm

I was cleaning out my closet and decided to give away some of the shit i regret coppin from supreme... FUCK PREME
red roses right here sahhh

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

September 28, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
frenchsauvage

but mods give me the edited post of "first and final warning" but this dude subliminally sells for pages, smh.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

September 28, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
pattshreds

anti establishment tee & franklin camp.
I fuck with this look.
Teddy Boy/50's Greaser looks were dope.
Don't let these niggas downplay you, half of the fit pics on here are no gracias anyways. so I wouldn't take our judgement seriously. 
lol how is this Teddy Boy/50's Greaser ?
he isnt a greaser, its tom!

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 28, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
hurtburt

-Caterpillar

Aight.

LOL you killed him! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

September 28, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
sebest

I really am not liking this pattern this season, its ghetto
September 28, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
frenchsauvage

your opinion is ghetto

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.